Just one Quick question...
January 04, 2010, 01:47:28 AM
Ok how come findagrave.com has michael jackson listed under forrest lawn glendale but when you go to forrest lawn website he is not listed under there site...yes i know it says stuff like if the familys wishes state that they dont want family information out then they wont put it out blah blah...BUT didnt the Jackson's tell the whole world that was where he was going to be buried? Didnt the Jackson's have some footage of people arriving at the burial?? Why would they keep it private now even though they already told the whole world that it was where he was going to be buried...I guess they mislead us and buried him somewheres else...TMZ even stated that MJ would not be buried at Forrest Lawn and if they did "bury" him there it was just to mislead us...does anyone have more information on this or am i just plain stupid??

In an article it also states somewhere that the family had the private ceremony BEFORE the memorial??..is the private ceremony just the viewing of the body or was the private ceremony the burial?...because if it is the burial then how could there be a casket at the memorial??...i am so confused by this right now :?  :?  :?:  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Just one Quick question...
January 04, 2010, 03:18:41 PM
We don't know the true answers to your questions. As with anything, we can only speculate. Just because the whole world knows that MJ is supposedly buried at FL, that doesn't mean that FL has to acknowledge it on their website etc. They have policies that were in place long before the alleged burial of MJ in September, so they aren't doing anything for "MJ" that is unique to just him.

As for TMZ, they are not the Gospel. Many people believe MJ owns TMZ or they're in it together. I do not. But either way, what TMZ says is not the last word of fact on Michael Jackson, his alleged burial, or anything else. They also could have been referencing Forest Lawn in the Hollywood Hills, where the "body" was in July. It wasn't buried there. It was buried at Forest Lawn in Glendale.

There are numerous accounts of a private family memorial service (not a burial) before the Memorial. You can find them all over the Web with a simple Google search. It was just a memorial service. But again, that service would have taken place at Forest Lawn in the Hollywood Hills, not Forest Lawn in Glendale, where the funeral service was held in September.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)