Kirsche

Quote from: "SeeingClues"
Hello everyone,
We discussed this in chat last night after discovering this image in a new hoax video.   After some research, the photo was linked to an EMT discussion forum - a poster named "Daphne" asked the EMT's if the ambulance looked to be an older or new one based on the photo.

At first we thought..hmm...is this the undiscovered "original" photo, or did "Daphne" photoshop the face to disguise MJ when posting.

Since it caused quite a stir in chat I wanted to open this up to all of the investigators on here.  I've tried to PM "Daphne" to inquire about the photo...
[attachment=2:b0t66vas]post-4784-125882324738.jpg[/attachment:b0t66vas]

Here is a screen shot and web address of the message board this was found on (you have to register on the site to view the post "live")

I tried to compare this photo with an existing ambulance photo I had, but the photo I had wasn't the same exact photo (not as much of the background is visible).  If anyone has an exact match of the equivalent photo with MJ, please post. Scroll to see both pics...

So one of these photos is a photoshop... which one?   The new one is either a photoshop or an old man...

I've shown the  photo to my boyfriend ( he's a photoshop freak) and he immediately said "That photo is a fake! When you're good in photoshop then nobody would recognize that this photo is fake" So this old frail man can not be Michael. This pic can't be real because the Oxygen maske doesn't fit.....On that picutre it looks like his face is turned to the right side, with eyes closed, without wig etc. But then, the oxygen mask would be set on the chin? It's totally  fake, the angle doesnn't fit and the hands of the paramedic doing CPR would push on the neck...so FAKE!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

I'm sorry but has anyone ever thought about this:

His chest is visible, his head, his neck, wouldn't we be able to see Vitiligo spots?
No offence, but I guess they didn't had the time to do his makeup FIRST then take him to the hospital SECOND?...

Just a thought..

Also the second ambulance picture does look like a fake to me, or maybe it's a "double shot" you know? when you've made some pictures with a disposable camera, sometimes the images are over eachother? otherwise that second picture doesn't make sense to me, since the breahting tube (which I also have my doubts about) shouldn't be in someone neck! And when someone turns their head with a breathing tube in his or her throat, shouldn't the breathing tube also turn to the side a little bit?

(About the breahting tube: is there really even one?, to me it seems like the shelf of one but I don't see a real TUBE? it even almost looks like the ambulance man's finger is going TRHU the "breathing tube" or is it just me?  :lol:  )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

ok i have 2 ideas from this...one as if michael were alive and the other as if michael was really dead
ok if MJ is dead...Maybe they blurred out the picture for privacy issues...who knows maybe the family requested it...im not quite sure but MAYBE there is that SMALL chance...
But if he were really alive i got a CRAZY idea...ok pay attention closely because i dont know if i will be able to make sense...WHAT IF the picture with the blurry face is one that ( the photographer) picked because he saw it on the emt forum and wAS like perfect!! it looks similiar to MJs body build...i think i can work with this and then he simply stuck a picture of MJ's face on there which explains the misplacement of the breathing instruments and all that stuff who knows heehee...but MAYBE they saw that picture and used it to photoshop MJ into it because it did look similiar to MJs body build...Im just saying because MJs skin looked quite healthy in that pic for him supposely being dead for a few hours before actually having 911 called who knows?? you never know and we may never know...hmm....i wonder for the blurr because i tried adjusting the blurred picture and everything to see if maybe it was just the enhancements crap and nope its def blurred on purpose ugh this is frustrating
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This new discovered photo look crazy.  I'm sorry but it doesn't even look like a face.  It looks all distorted and blurred out or something.  I don't know what's up with this pic.  Maybe it was photoshopped and the real person's face was blurred out and replaced by MJ's face.  Who knows?  Also is it just me or does the equipment in the ambulance look hecka old like from the 80's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

I remeber that the one who had posted this pic from the start said, that the one she had got the pic from, had BLURRED it, to protect Michaels privacy :?  But then, why post something when it's so hard to see actually who it is.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

Quote from: "Tina K."
I remeber that the one who had posted this pic from the start said, that the one she had got the pic from, had BLURRED it, to protect Michaels privacy :?  But then, why post something when it's so hard to see actually who it is.....

Yeah right? :roll:   The paparazzi is scandalous and they would not protect his privacy.  Let's be real that man had no privacy when ever he was out in public.  If this really was his death photo they shouldn't have taken it in the first place if they wanted to respect his privacy.  They all about that dollar bill that's why they do it for the money not because they enjoy taking photos of celebrties as a hobby. :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The older man can't be him IMO.  The way he runs and jumps around on stage, it would be really difficult to keep the wig on straight wouldn't it? I do believe he had some baldness but he wasn't totally bald.  Also, wasn't he supposed to have a tatoo on his front hairline? Also, he still had eyebrows right?  That old man had no eyebrows and no tatoo on his hairline.  Also odd was the car. I don't buy this as genuine.  I believe the photo was mocked up in order to try and get the paramedics to talk.  If they knew who the person in the ambulance was they would be less likely to say anything, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I never saw this new pic before tonight.

I agree with 'i need you's post about the possibility of the 2nd pic being used and then photoshopped to put a recognizable image of Michael onto it.

Now the question to me is: was the original photograph Michael or not?

I ask that because
1)Yes, it's blurry and the head is turned to the side.  But if the paramedic on the left is doing chest compressions, that can cause the head to turn to one side or the other.  
2)Yes, that pic of "MJ" is paler than the 1st one, but the 1st one is obviously photoshopped with an old pic.  Also, there wouldn't be a lot of obvious vitiligo spots because his upper half is mostly white at this point.  No need for makeup on his arms and chest.  You can see it in close ups of making of "They Don't Care About Us" - the Brazil version.  His shirt is open and he has on short sleeves.  His skin is about 90% white, with a few brown spots here and there.
3)It's possible that he shaved his head bald since he wore wigs all the time.  
4)The 2 pics do look like they were taken within seconds of each other from slightly differen angles.  It also looked like the paramedic holding the bag moved slightly.

It's late so I'm not sure if I make sense.  I'm just trying to look at all the possibilities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just realized there ARE 2 pictures of the ambulance take a look at these 2:

and

Spot the differences :)

(The leg near his head, the colour of his skin "Could also be because of the camera right?" his eyebrows, that vein on his forehead, the hand near his nose, his nose ...)

Could this mean what Ben Evanstad said? (That day and the other d uh...)?
Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 07:28:57 AM by Missyb007
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

iMJacksonfaN

Quote from: "Missyb007"
I just realized there ARE 2 pictures of the ambulance take a look at these 2:

and

Spot the differences :)

(The leg near his head, the colour of his skin "Could also be because of the camera right?" his eyebrows, that vein on his forehead, the hand near his nose, his nose ...)

Could this mean what Ben Evanstad said? (That day and the other d uh...)?

I noticed the bag on the left down corner.. On the first picture it's closed, the second is opened..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What about this one?

[attachment=1:tnw9uldx]mjacksonambulance.jpg[/attachment:tnw9uldx]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Quote from: "knowhesalive"
What about this one?

That's just the way it's cropped and sized.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "mumof3"
Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
I have just realized this man appears not to have any tatoos on his head.  didn't the autopsy say he had tatoos on his head at the front by the hairline?  

Phew!  I was worried for a while there I thought maybe it was him
That is just what I was going to say we were told about the tattoo on Michael head this is not showing   thank god
I f you look at these pics there is a visible tattoo close to the hairline... If you zoom in on the pics its very clear to see. But that's good, because then this ambulance pic MUST be fake ;)[attachment=0:1b9y5p20]tattoo hairline.jpg[/attachment:1b9y5p20]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

the arabian nights

i dont know why but looking at the pic at the top of the thread reminds me of the film total recall - dont know why and also judge dread when they discover the photo of Dread as a boy with his parents was photoshopped with state of the art tech.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i dont know why but looking at the pic at the top of the thread reminds me of the film total recall - dont know why and also judge dread when they discover the photo of Dread as a boy with his parents was photoshopped with state of the art tech.

I know what you mean.  But im undecided on the photoshop theory.

There are clearly more than one photo going around, taken within milliseconds of each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions