very weird. I think Melzy777 just proved they are two different photos. I guess the member of that forum just blured the second pic without knowing that she/he found a diff pic? Talk about coincidence hun?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Quote from: "Melzy777"
I remember someone saying the ambulance equipment looked old.

Interesting day for them to upload this Behind the scenes LAFD Rescue Ambulance video  ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:o  :o  :o JUNE 25th!!!!!!
Ok look at this video look at the guy in blue Paramedic outfit zoom in and look at his sideburns he has the same hair as MJ had in "You are not alone" video Did MJ do a switcheroo in the ambulance??? I never noticed this before maybe i am going mad but thought i would see what you all thought
I'd already noticed that this paramedic has a resemblance to Michael, but I thought it was just me.   :?

I don't know what to make of the "new" ambulance picture. I don't think it's a man with his head turned, because the equipment stays at the same place. To be honest I don't see a man with his head turned to the side. All I can see is a blurry image... :?:

EDIT: itsall4love, I think you're right: the "new" pic seems to be the ambulance pic that someone edited, but why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SeeingClues"
Quote from: "live~love~laugh~mj"
wow i dont know what to think about this pic
it just makes me think of the ambulance drivers not being able to recognize mj
that he was old, frail , and bald
and thats what we see in this pic, i just dont know what to think :o
did anyone find out if this is a older ambulance it sure looks outdated

on the EMT forum, the responses were that it was a newer ambulance.   This is a forum where EMT's/paramedics talk and discuss topics of interest.
it is a newer ambulance? Ohhhh no
I always thought that photo was photoshoped and one of the main reasons was the old aspect of the ambulance...
Did we just found proof of what happened? But is it the thing that we fear the most? Was it really Michael in there? :?
I need to think...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

Oke so the both pictures are clearly from slightly different positions... Wich would explain the couple of pictures Ben took... Just play the devils advocate ( :twisted: ) What if Michael really is dead, and he did look like a frail old man without his make-up and wig... Wouldn't you as a friend, being Ben in this case, want to make sure your friend looked nice in his last photo since you know how sensitive he is about his looks. You would like the puplic to remember him like he looked in his best days...(don't jump on me, playing devels advocate here.. :? )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

It could still have been MJ in the ambulance but pretending to be dead or unconscious.  Personally, I still think the photo is fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "See"
Oke so the both pictures are clearly from slightly different positions... Wich would explain the couple of pictures Ben took... Just play the devils advocate ( :twisted: ) What if Michael really is dead, and he did look like a frail old man without his make-up and wig... Wouldn't you as a friend, being Ben in this case, want to make sure your friend looked nice in his last photo since you know how sensitive he is about his looks. You would like the puplic to remember him like he looked in his best days...(don't jump on me, playing devels advocate here.. :? )

Hmm I see what you mean by that.. BUT (there's always a but  :D ) considering the "new" picture is in worse quality overall, its colors have been altered and the head really seems blured on purpose, I don't believe it could be an original photo.
You do make sense with what you're saying about Ben wanting to deliver a respectable last picture of his friend. But  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"

to me it looks like the first is much better quality

Ok.. this is really odd and has blown me away to be honest.

Look at the red car position in the two photographs,  ITS DIFFERENT.  I cant do that circling thing that you do.. but look at the position of the cars headlight in comparison to the paramedics legs.. they are DIFFERENT in the two photos.

Definitely two different photos with subtle differences.
Maybe they were shot within nano-seconds of each other which explains the subtle differences...  but i cant decide if the face is to the side or if it has been blurred.  If the face is to the side i cannot see why they would have the breathing apparatus on the side of his head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

or the first picture could be MJ getting into position.. and by the 2nd he'd turned his head to where it should be!!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@lisap.. i dont think that is plausable as they would have had to turn his head in a nanosecond.. almost everything is the same but subtle differences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOOK AT THE RED CAR GUYS.. LOOK AT THE HEADLIGHTS POSITION..  DIFFERENT!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

@DancingTheDream

yeh i know what your saying.. i wonder what it could be then.. they are clearly 2 different shots.. within a split second due to the slight movement of things..

i wonder why this picture has suddenly popped up now.. when we have been told for so long there was only one single photo.. i mean irrelevant of the quality it still a picture that says a thousand words!!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OK I can't make out the face at all??? I mean I see where the breathing tube is supposed to be in his mouth right..but then there is smudges..Where is the ear,nose and eyes??? I mean this pic has got me baffled. can someone enlarge or circle the face and point out the eyes, nose and  ears etc b/c that can be ANYONE in that photo..need some help here cause I feel like we need to make sure this isn't strong evidence he is gone.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

lisap27

what was the number on the ambulance??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

Quote from: "itsall4love"

Hmm I see what you mean by that.. BUT (there's always a but  :D ) considering the "new" picture is in worse quality overall, its colors have been altered and the head really seems blured on purpose, I don't believe it could be an original photo.
You do make sense with what you're saying about Ben wanting to deliver a respectable last picture of his friend. But  :D

LOL I know what you are sayin, there is always a HUGE buts.. one of those buts it the fact that Ben did not follow the ambulance to the hospital BUT  :D  went to the studio to check his pictures... If he was such a good friend he would atleas make sure his friend was oke...

I do not get the picure thing... from what I remember is that Ben said he took a couple of shots and one was clear enough...

The blurry one could very well be a photoshopped version of the "original" Ben Everstad photo that has been photo shopped...  About how the paramedics did not recocnize Michael, I don't understand he has the most famous face on the face of the earth how can you not know...
+ of course the roumers that Michael did have a prosthetic nose, which to me is clearly seen in the movie This is it. And some of the photos that were taken from him looking out his hotelroom window in London... These pictures clearly show he has different noses... But that a side even if he would have a prosthetic face i don't care, but what if Ben did retoch the photo and that is why we see pictures of the Liberian Girl theme all over... Just to let the public remember Michael in his "best" days and because he looks like that period in the ambulance picture...
I mean we all know Michael did not look like that at the O2...
Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 02:50:45 PM by See
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is possible, as someone else mentioned, that it's the same ambulance photo, only "MJ's" face has been blurred so that the OP could get an answer about the ambulance, without being distracted by who is supposed to be in it. But I do agree with other posters who have circled things in the photos that don't match up. Don't forget also that there were photos taken by Ben AND Chris--still digital photos, and a still photo created from video (by Ben), that we know of.

In any case, here's a zoomed in photo of the blurry face in this photo:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)