Good evening friends,
I know the title seems offensive, but is also a bubble!
We are seven months in research, in this mad quest, every time I said a boy in one of these posts, there are clues and more clues :? , a time will be 18 days, so good I did not think he showed today, after Michael is a man united and now the eyes of the world is full attention to Haiti, it seems fair, he will not want to draw attention to their plight, then came the possibility of being the 25th, when track seven months, and so on.
This is very tiring, a thousand things arise in our heads, after all the money keeps coming in the box, and is something, he was the biggest selling artist in 2009, his family is just taking advantage of this situation, wanting to appear more and more in the media, and worse without showing the least amount of pain!
Could not go paying part of the debts? When you return and return, the charges would be lower?
The printout gives me is that we are being used by him and his family.
This is a tremendous lack of respect for us, patience has limits!
I think we take a break, stop to visit the blogs, to investigate, let things happen for themselves, perhaps by doing so we would not have a definition? The truth is that all you want, this is too much to ask him or his family infamous?  :x
At least they would respect us, and if he really was, this family mercenary will stop using it, explore it for if it do more and more financially.
Who's who Engand, will be Michael? Or your family mercenary?  :?:
Does the family think we will be investigating forever? And meanwhile they make more cash? If even the fans of Elvis gave up, tired, what makes you think that this will be forever? :shock:  But once my friends, I apologize to you who are always here, with greater willingness by investigating, debating, but I'm at the limit of my strength :( , I continue with my thought Michael forged his death, he is alive, but I seriously stop this madness daily to know what really happened!
Thank you for your attention, a hug!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions