Why did MJ think he would die before his Mum?
January 03, 2010, 04:52:25 PM
Something has been bugging me: why did Michael leave his children to his Mother or to Diana Ross?
They are both much older than he is. The natural thing would be to leave the children to someone younger as - most likely - Kathrine and Diana would die before he did.

He seemed to know he would die first. Strange  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well.. firstly i think the will is fake for many reasons.

Secondly.. if that Will is genuine, then MJ made it only a few years ago and both his mother and Diana are fit and well and i guess he thought they would be good guardians.

But i dont believe the will is real... even if MJ is gone, that will is still suspect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Secondly.. if that Will is genuine, then MJ made it only a few years ago and both his mother and Diana are fit and well and i guess he thought they would be good guardians.

But i dont believe the will is real... even if MJ is gone, that will is still suspect.

Actually, Katherine is not that well. She has several health issues, including heart problems, and has for a number of years. She's certainly not at death's door but not exactly what one would call healthy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Re: Why did MJ think he would die before his Mum?
February 20, 2010, 09:39:45 AM
Quote from: "Gone too soon"
Something has been bugging me: why did Michael leave his children to his Mother or to Diana Ross?
They are both much older than he is. The natural thing would be to leave the children to someone younger as - most likely - Kathrine and Diana would die before he did.

I don't think it has anything to do with age,I think it has a lot to do with having good Mother skills.Obviously these two women had the biggest positive influence on Michael  more than anyone.Michael was not married at the time of his "death" the(kids)would have gone to his next of kin that being Katherine anyway,or the state.Debbie gave up her rights and we don't know who Blanket's mother is anyway.However I do believe he thought about his mother's age so he called on Diana to step in,and she says she wil be there if they ever need her.Believe it or not,single parents have who have never been married face this delima,who's going to get your children incase of your demise,that's why its always good to have a WILL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gone too soon"

In that case you would just simply change who the children went to if anything happened.
When you pick people I don't think it's based on age,[it wasn't for me anyway-age never entered into it]  but based on the best all around situation and that takes a lot of thought and going back and forth with pros and cons.  Michael's immune system didn't function properly so if he really thought he would go first that could have been a factor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Quote from: "liv_ee"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Actually, Katherine is not that well. She has several health issues, including heart problems, and has for a number of years. She's certainly not at death's door but not exactly what one would call healthy.

The whole family was worried about Katherine's heart when she visited a doctor during MJ's trial in 2005.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

it says that Diana ross will be second guardian so howcome tj jackson is taking care of them?could it be that once diana heard of mikes fake death that she cut all ties to the family?regardless of if the will is real or not becuase i heard she was not at the funeral.

please someone reply.i see this topic has not been seen to in 120 days i do not want to start a new one because they refer me to old topics
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Because Diana Ross doesn't want the children. Just because it's in a will doesn't mean it's a court order. She's allowed to decline.

You write a will as if you were going to die tomorrow. For this reason, wills get updated fairly frequently. Of course he would leave his children in his mother's care. KJ is still alive. If she had passed at some point MJ would have updated his will to name someone else as guardian.

There's nothing fishy about MJ listing his mother as guardian. This is perfectly normal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He seemed to know he would die first. Strange  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

is it really strange, considering the hoax was in the making for at least 25 yrs???

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Also this is natural order of things when writing a will. You elect your next of kin, in this case he did his mother. And if she were deceased at the time of his death, the will moves forward down the list to the next of kin. People have children, as did MJ and life changes, which is why wills are revised.

Gorjus, there were many people who weren't at the funeral. It doesn't mean she has fallen out with MJ. (I'm not saying she was in on hoax)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

The hoax was really planned for 25 years???

That's really true,but 4 a real funeral people would pay respects for the last so I'm sure they also know something,but If they do how can every person keep it a secret for so long?

Why do people lock your threads its so frustrating I didn't even get to my point and they locked it

I'm fighting with mike for a better world and freedom on a website!*angry*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions