Shout

Re: TMZ is acting suspiciously to me.
January 07, 2010, 12:57:42 AM
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
I never even knew of TMZ before  Michaels "death". Is this site quite in the popular in US for celebrity gossip? They also seem to be the first to know stuff, it makes me think that unscrupulous methods are used in some cases.

I think you are right read more about it further down

This is the original side from which I have took the information Spiegel is known in Germany as a serious source:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

30/06/2009

Gossip website TMZ
Paparazzi inferno on the Internet

Gregor Peter Schmitz in Los Angeles reported

No one was quicker: Six minutes before the coroner announced the gossip site TMZ the death of Michael Jackson. The U.S. site does not propose for the first time renowned media. That brings its creators recognition - and criticism of dubious research methods.
DISPLAY

As the founder of the website TMZ searched an office, they were right on the West Hollywood's Sunset Boulevard looking for. Here is offered to the young trendy people dream factory everything he needs: classy nightclubs such as the Hyde Lounge, send sun tanning studios - and a fitness center with the simple name "Crunch," which suggests, loosely translated, one's body for perfect figure to take properly into the forceps.

Just the world of TMZ, therefore, an acronym for "Thirty Miles zone," the Dreißigmeilen radius around Los Angeles, where most of the show stars live - and the many starlets eager to be famous. TMZ depicts who is in the area in and who out. This creates the website now so good that after only four years long existence of their competitors take the screws, including the most prestigious media.

MORE ON THE TOPIC
In the new SPIEGEL 27/2009:

King Alone
Triumph and Tragedy of Michael Joseph Jackson
Conrad Collette / Roba Press

Content
      Ex ante
      English Texts
      Subscription

The rest of the world was that clear with the latest TMZ coverage of Michael Jackson's death. "We have just learned that Michael Jackson has died. He was 50," reported the site just last Thursday afternoon at 14:20 clock time in Los Angeles - and was still six minutes faster than the coroner, who concluded that death.

In a flash the news spread, she was chased around the world of Internet services like Twitter and Facebook. While the U.S. media, the revelation of long-TMZ dare not right, but in the end they had to run after this. 'TMZ was the reports of Jackson's death near the front, "admitted the New York Times ran a contrite.

The website maker killed her triumph in thoroughly. Nearly every hour they deliver news updates since the death in terms of Jackson on their website - about autopsies, police emergency, the battle for custody of Jackson's children, the funeral plans. "This was the most impressive in a long series of triumphs TMZ," attested to the Los Angeles Times who is beaten regularly by the site on their home market.

The list of paparazzi scoops of TMZ is long. Thus, TMZ was the first medium that an anti-Semitic tirade of superstar Mel Gibson documented. It caught the prominent Series Starring Alec Baldwin, as he berated his daughter on the answering machine as a "thoughtless little pig." Party icon Paris Hilton, TMZ searchers remained so stubbornly on the heels of that, she tried to advertise with unflattering labels Messages to a truce.

Who has to have an operation, who knutscht with whom?

More than four million visitors the site is now on average per month. In a daily TV show also presents a co-founder Harvey Levin, a former lawyer and a reporter, and his team of mostly young Internet and video reporters the gossip highlights of the day - who's in the Thirty Miles eating area where that face is scars from cosmetic surgery, who knutscht precisely with whom? The very competitive young American viewer a switch if Levin is the high priest of pop culture in the evening of the day and a soft drink sucking querying images of the day of his aides.

THE DEATH OF MICHAEL JACKSON
Sony BMG / Reuters

Music, pictures, wallpapers: All about the King of Pop
The approximately eight million U.S. dollars annual budget for major broadcast and side represents media giant Time Warner, which reportedly earns it a small profit. Just because of the Time-Warner-financing - to the kingdom belongs to, inter alia, the original news magazine "Time" - bring the dubious research methods of TMZ, more and more into focus.

Levin, for example, freely admits, to pay fees information - a practice that is frowned upon by many U.S. media organizations. Keep competitors from TMZ, startled his colleagues even before payments back to police officers or nurses did not exist, such as Jackson. "Why they should give an employee of the hospital this information? Out of pure kindness?" Angry Rob Silverstein by the celebrity gossip show "Access Hollywood" in the Los Angeles Times about the rapid death message.

It is not the first time that Web pages or tabloid media supplant more established U.S. media organizations. The Drudge Report, then still largely unknown, revealed Bill Clinton's Lewinsky affair. The infidelity of former Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards brought a reporter for the National Enquirer by persistent leaf revolver research to light.

Paparazzi tough methods

But only seems to TMZ, with its aggressive paparazzi imagery massenfähig making methods - and thus ensures shivering in Los Angeles, is the tough and nasty gossip columnists really used to. Rihanna was dressed as the singer in March this year badly by her boyfriend, was seen quickly on the gossip Web site, the photo of the singer seriously injured. According to the Internet and are unpopular with many Videorechercheure celebrities. Singer Seal, husband of model Heidi Klum, called them "scum." And Michael Jackson fled regularly before the celebrity-hunters - the video with the last presented him with relish after his death on the TMZ website.

Levin fights such criticism does not. On the contrary, he even advertises paparazzi stringent standards, it should not be too crazy out there. But he also argued in interviews that meant a little wild gossip and colorful pictures so not the end of Western civilization - that life is now views as a colorful magazine, not like the front page of a news paper.

Gray headlines sure knows Levin. For as soon as Highlights of Jackson's death is over, even for TMZ again returns to the everyday reality is - and who himself is in Los Angeles on many days of boring pictures and videos of stars without makeup, of lopsided breasts or a drunken starlet.

Even shortly after Jackson's death, creeps slowly back to the daily life of this site TMZ. After the global hype around the "King of Pop" is the latest top news about the sudden death of Billy Mays. Who gained notoriety as a loud television salesman for glamorous products such as Oxi-Clean - a carpet cleaner.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Shout

January 07, 2010, 01:08:22 AM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Quote from: "susie_23"
I agree.
If they arrest Murray, it's all over.
I've got my hopes up so far that if they do arrest him, it's going to hurt twice as hard learning the truth.  :(
But we have people like jonellstar and the other hoax videographers that have mounds of evidence that point the other way and there's that blackorwhite person who claims to have insider info that says "Yes, he's alive."

I just don't know what to believe anymore. :?

If Murray was going to be arrested they would have done it already no matter who died.  Do you all remember OJ Simpson?  He was arrested not long after he supposedly killed his wife (I believe that he did) he remained in jail until the trial was over.  The police had circumstancial evidence like a bloody glove in his yard, but he was still arrested.  Murray administered the drug, which as we all know is not legal to have in a home setting, that questionably killed MJ.  No one else was up there in that room.  I personally don't think he will ever be arrested for this, regardless of the outcome with Michael. ( I still believe with my whole heart that he is alive)

I have put this info here, I thik it fits together. A fan has called Detectiv Smith and has asked him about the investigation, so look what he answered (it is not the whole phonecall!):

Me: "We are VERY anxious to get some movement in Michael's case and Justice for him. We don't want Michael's case to into a Black Hole and people forget."
Det Smith: "No, No One is going to forget about a case of this magnitude. No one is going to forget Michael Jackson. Not someone of this magnitude."
Me: No, that goes without saying, No one will ever forget Michael Jackson. We just don't want them to forget about his case and Michael getting justice."
Det Smith: "I understand."
Me: "What is the next step because it's been a few months since a lot of Activity in Michael's investigation since last July/Agust.. but it has gone silent."
Det Smith: "The next step is after our investigation is complete, is to turn over the case to the District Attorneys' Office and they will do one of two things: 1). Bring Charges in his case OR 2). Drop the Case."

There are two possibilities, we must wait and see what happenes. I hope I can bring a little bit light in the daknes. Right now it is for me very hard to believe that he is alive, it is sometimes. I do hope that he is alive of course!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

January 08, 2010, 07:56:26 AM
And again, TMZ scoops every other gossip and news site.
I couldn't find anything about this on any site (including CNN!) other than TMZ, which again begs the questions:
Who is giving them info? And why TMZ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.