Re: Analysis of TNZ's Myspace & Twitter Pages
December 02, 2009, 02:49:51 AM
@ rag doll  Well, here it is. I'm hoping for a Christmas come back, but I don't think it will be then. I think that the clip that was played relentlessly after the "death" from "They Don't Care About Us" .."Some things in life they just don't wanna see But if Martin Luther was livin' He wouldn't let this be" leans more towards the Jan. 18 date being put out there. It is Martin Luther King Day. IMO it was right out there from the beginning. My secondary thought would be Easter but I went down that road a few days ago and it didn't end well LOL.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 02, 2009, 02:51:31 AM
TNZ has a lot of stuff that's been proven wrong still on it.. disappointing.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanne

December 02, 2009, 03:29:49 AM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"
Where is the message from Michael? Sorry for being dumb...

Guy, there is no message from Michael on TNZ's page. At least not a recent one. There is indeed a Christmas message, it is an old one and it is played by one of the users through an application. See the previous page of this thread, one of my comments at the beginning of it: there is a comment from MICHAEL JACKSON - SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW user. That's where it comes from :). You'll see a cartoon of a guy with a stereo. that's it. Scroll down on the TNZ page to the comments and you'll see it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 04:38:19 AM
@ rag doll  Well, here it is. I'm hoping for a Christmas come back, but I don't think it will be then. I think that the clip that was played relentlessly after the "death" from "They Don't Care About Us" .."Some things in life they just don't wanna see But if Martin Luther was livin' He wouldn't let this be" leans more towards the Jan. 18 date being put out there. It is Martin Luther King Day. IMO it was right out there from the beginning. My secondary thought would be Easter but I went down that road a few days ago and it didn't end well LOL.

Interesting... -
the "History / They don´t care about us"  part with the M.L.K. speech was the very first fragment of "This is it" that was published.
And I agree with you that this special part surely wasn´t choosen accidentally...

Thank you for sharing your sight!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 04:44:07 AM
Quote from: "rag doll"

Interesting... -
the "History / They don´t care about us"  part with the M.L.K. speech was the very first fragment of "This is it" that was published.
And I agree with you that this special part surely wasn´t choosen accidentally...

Thank you for sharing your sight!  ;)
You're welcome :) I don't think it was an accident either. There was so much other footage to be used even other parts of the song..but this..no this was for a reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  

MissG

December 02, 2009, 04:52:52 AM
Mayb TNZ hate us  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

December 02, 2009, 09:50:23 AM
Quote from: "Gema"

At least they don't seem to like Souza and me  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:03:00 AM
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "yaya"
@ dyanne,
LOL, ok thanks for clearing that up! i've been so lazy about adding them on myspace since i never use it anymore. meanwhile, i've been trying to gather what their blogs say through here...i guess it's time i join their myspace and read it! :lol:
ok see this is where i get confused...at the begining he is saying that TII is all mike but he is acting like doubles so we can believe that there are doubles, IMO theres doubles BUT i have also thought that 02 mike was really mike acting and they say that that is the double so idk which is true but ima go with my gut on this and say TII is doubles 02 is mike acting

then he states, about the twin thing, that there is no way that 1 family could bare 2 children with vitiligo and sing the same ect and they not be identical...which is correct, on the other forum i hinted that i thought one of them wore make up and thats why his color would vary in the 80s like in 1985 captain EO he was very light then in 1989 liberian girl he was brown again, that has always bothered me because it just doesnt make sense and as far as musicly  i dont think anyone ever said that they both wrote songs or even sang,and if we were to solely go by the blog and the videos both danced differently and 1 sang live and 1 didnt and im sure, if you believe in the twin therory or not,we all can agree that there is one mike singing all those songs

BUT then towards the end he kinda hints that there is 2 MJs, not twins by birth of course but 2 people sharing 1 life and then with there new picture with the michael with 3 sets of eyes and 2 mouths and there the this is it poster with 3 sets of arms i think that they are hinting that there are 2 or 3..but not twins by birth...

again i could be wrong but thats kinda the vibe i get from the blog

I asked them "If you guys think that there were no body doubles in TII and it was all Michael himself peretending (trying to look like) to be a body double of himself, why do you think 02 London guy is NOT Michael but a body double? He looks more like Michael than the guys in TII? He could have some extra plastic make up to look like a body double again just like in TII?" and waiting for them to reply. They confused me too  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:09:53 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Gema"

At least they don't seem to like Souza and me  ;)

:lol: I always tought that there were body doubles in TII too. And I wrote that "Now I wonder how many people I made to watch TII again and again becoz I always told them there were body doubles. Because that's what I saw (if he didn't have an extra make-up). Anyways, if Michael pretended to be a body double of himself to make more people watch TII, Kudos to him because he did it! Thanx to a couple of sillies like me, Mo&Souza and some more :)  He's a genius!"

They didn't write anything so they don't like me no more too  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 02, 2009, 11:54:52 AM
Well, TNZ

1) seem rather aggressive
2) eager to show us every detail of the plot
3) does not stop ridiculing MJ and us
4) is a good writer
5) knows all about our conversations
6) has their material that they upload sitting in Russia
7) reminds me of some writer we know already.

Didn't this writer leave for fresh waters?

I am really astounded about the harsh unpleasant reads that they publish and about the MJ myspace pages following TNZ.
Do they really believe we are buying it from them if we did not buy it from others since 5 months?
This is not MJ speaking, this is not MJ caring, this is not MJ loving.
To me TNZ is subliminal hate and destruction and all I can say is they are not on his side IMHO but trying to destruct him one more time.

Listen to your belly while reading them. Be careful about what they want to sell to us.
This is not MJ.
Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 11:48:45 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

December 02, 2009, 01:00:47 PM
Just lets take it all with a pinch of salt.

I must say that TNZ´s blog can be confusing, at times aggressive, yes, but they do write very well and some theories are fitting mine ;)

I don´t think the writers behind the blog are Michael´s fans, that is why to me is very interesting to read them. Thinking they are average people, non fans, makes me think twice about MJ the human person, not the artist. But I can be mistaken about them, of course.

I am pretty critical with everything I read, even if I am naive most of the time, still I come in to a debate in everything, not only in this matter, but about almost everything in my life.

Thanks for reading.

Now, I go back to the cell with Spakkle29ful  :lol:
Anyone want to join? Tonight we have 2 cold showers for the price of one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 02, 2009, 01:17:15 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "yaya"
@ dyanne,BUT then towards the end he kinda hints that there is 2 MJs, not twins by birth of course but 2 people sharing 1 life and then with there new picture with the michael with 3 sets of eyes and 2 mouths and there the this is it poster with 3 sets of arms i think that they are hinting that there are 2 or 3..but not twins by birth...

again i could be wrong but thats kinda the vibe i get from the blog

TNZ's blog says this at the end:
"It actually takes TWO TO TANGO.
One of those should be selfless and shy, generous and gentle -- to follow; other one, shameless and daring, unfearing and torrid, he should be above any limits -- to lead the dance.
It takes TWO to dance with a DEATH. The two have yet to reverse their roles time and again. They will dance, they will fight, they will quarrel. They will sell us that we have seen nothing yet, over and over. So we, over and over, time and again will buy this two-in-one. We will believe everything, knowing that we have to believe nothing. We will believe honestly, against everything. We will believe repeatedly. Only because we know, for a certainty, this metaphysical pair is up and equal to anything.
So let this dance last. Let this quarrel burn. Let this battle go on endlessly. Because this dance and this battle is nothing else, but LIFE as it is. So be it."

Supposing this metaphysical pair was physical, supposing there were two real Michaels Jacksons able to rock the world, they would think properly of 'broadening the field of struggle'.
Because THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH.
(In other words there isn't room enough in the world for 2 PHYSICAL Michael Jacksons)

I believe this is more of a commentary on the duality of personality. That we all have more than one person inside of us, the many faces of each individual and Michael is not excluded from this either. We must accepted that all people are multifaceted and Michael Jackson is no exception, we all often struggle with who we are.
The key word is metaphysical in my opinion.

"Metaphysics is the branch of philosophy concerned with explaining the ultimate nature of reality, being, and the world. More recently, the term "metaphysics" has also been used more loosely to refer to "subjects that are beyond the physical world".

exactly serenity! that's also my thought about their blog :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 02, 2009, 05:11:47 PM
Deleted. TNZ is lying to us all!
Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 11:00:56 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

December 02, 2009, 05:20:35 PM
Do you think there is a real michael myspace on the TNZ top friends? I have my doubts on the 3 one, what do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 03, 2009, 12:30:43 AM
TNZ are only using all the material that we have found so far - only to give it a contrary meaning. The disappearance of some chess figurines and the appearance of others in a different corner of public eyes claiming "the truth" for them is making up a new chapter after 06/25.

I came to think that the battle has just begun and that's why MJHD has left the field.
Get a rope and a safety jacket for the storms that are approaching.
I suggest to all those not so sure of what to make of it - save the reasons and indicators why you were convinced that MJ is alive and well on your desktop and don't forget about them during the next weeks.

As there are signs of a wishful thinking out there in cyberspace that MJ could return on Christmas, the debates are heating up and the haters are back to prepare the world for MJ and that date in their sense.
We are likely to be presented more disgusting lies and microscopic details of what MJ did not do right in some "public judging opinion".

During last months, tabloids were put on spotlight and sometimes ridiculed as not having cited and commented in true manners about MJ. They were presented undeniable inconsistencies and lies they did spread. They came up with insecurity signs in their approach to spreading MJ stories. They even did apologize in public about their lies. This is a never happened before novum and we can be proud of our efforts to force them to apologize.
They even started listening to us and gave us space to meet in order to learn what we found and think and whether there was something in for them. LKL live blog in fact has become a chat and the majority of haters there has turned into a majority of questioning people.

However, infotainment media are likely to defend their habits and status. They are likely to invent even more hateful and disgusting lies.

Be prepared for this in times when new and democratic media are not only being discovered by MJ friends but also MJ foes.

IMHO TMZ may have a lot to do with TNZ (e.g. TMZ allow a globally protected and protection surveyed brand logo to be copied and modified on myspace). This is copyright and brand infringement and if TNZ authors are really located in New York they know about it.
So either TMZ is in on TNZ or TNZ has VERY good lawyers.
Why TNZ is using Russian servers and not US servers for linking their material speaks to me that they are storing copyrighted material where US authorities do not have access to prosecution.

TNZ do have also a twibbon.com account:
In google cache of Nov 10, 2009 we'll find this:
TrueNewsZone
@HoaxDeathPage: "we can't be in rest in peace! the site will be okay in the coming days" - Great news: MJHD will COME BACK in its own time;)
55 minutes ago from web | View TrueNewsZone's twitter profile
at that time: 966 Following 459 Followers
    * Name:      True News Zone
    * Web: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Well, whether they knew anything about MJHD from the site, web or backstage, we don't know.
Btw. I found a site where MJHD was stated to have been launched June 1, 2009 and I found another saying the site was worth more than 130,000 $ now. I doubt that there will be anybody buying it.

TNZ appearance and MJHD disappearance fit into the tide of events after the movie.
Their intention however is not clear. They are - as remarked earlier in the thread - no friends, fans, believers or followers. They are not neutral either. But they know how to twist words.
And they must be an international group with a lot of money behind. There is no advertisement on the page. (?) The site is maintained regularily, there is almost always somebody online and those folks do have a lot of time dedicated to layout, pictures and it's done professionally.

To me TNZ is following some third party interests as a freerider on MJ's attention. They are not convincing to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.