Adi

Re: Analysis of TNZ's Myspace & Twitter Pages
December 01, 2009, 07:45:54 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
Quote from: "Adi"
Quote from: "Wildy"
Ok now I'm freaking out !! Am I the only one to hear the mj message?!!!!? I'm on TNZ myspace right now and michael wish us a merry Xmas, I can't find where it's coming from !!!

Waaaa...yes I hear it.

The first time I went there today I had my speakers off.. so didn't hear it. I just saw that amazing piccy of MJ staring at me.

Now I have gone back to turn & turned my speakers on. His voice is so lovely to hear. What a beautiful message.

How can we find out if this is an old recording???
CHECK UP THE PAGE ITS ALREADY CONFIRMED

Thanks - I just saw that. It pays for me to start at the beginning !  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanne

December 01, 2009, 08:20:14 PM
Quote from: "yaya"
@ dyanne,
LOL, ok thanks for clearing that up! i've been so lazy about adding them on myspace since i never use it anymore. meanwhile, i've been trying to gather what their blogs say through here...i guess it's time i join their myspace and read it! :lol:

Well, I think you should do that, since their blog is available only for friends in myspace. I joined only for that, we don't use myspace much in my country :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 09:13:14 PM
@ dyanne,
LOL, ok thanks for clearing that up! i've been so lazy about adding them on myspace since i never use it anymore. meanwhile, i've been trying to gather what their blogs say through here...i guess it's time i join their myspace and read it! :lol:
ok see this is where i get confused...at the begining he is saying that TII is all mike but he is acting like doubles so we can believe that there are doubles, IMO theres doubles BUT i have also thought that 02 mike was really mike acting and they say that that is the double so idk which is true but ima go with my gut on this and say TII is doubles 02 is mike acting

then he states, about the twin thing, that there is no way that 1 family could bare 2 children with vitiligo and sing the same ect and they not be identical...which is correct, on the other forum i hinted that i thought one of them wore make up and thats why his color would vary in the 80s like in 1985 captain EO he was very light then in 1989 liberian girl he was brown again, that has always bothered me because it just doesnt make sense and as far as musicly  i dont think anyone ever said that they both wrote songs or even sang,and if we were to solely go by the blog and the videos both danced differently and 1 sang live and 1 didnt and im sure, if you believe in the twin therory or not,we all can agree that there is one mike singing all those songs

BUT then towards the end he kinda hints that there is 2 MJs, not twins by birth of course but 2 people sharing 1 life and then with there new picture with the michael with 3 sets of eyes and 2 mouths and there the this is it poster with 3 sets of arms i think that they are hinting that there are 2 or 3..but not twins by birth...

again i could be wrong but thats kinda the vibe i get from the blog
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanne

December 01, 2009, 09:35:18 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
@ dyanne,
ok see this is where i get confused...at the begining he is saying that TII is all mike but he is acting like doubles so we can believe that there are doubles, IMO theres doubles BUT i have also thought that 02 mike was really mike acting and they say that that is the double so idk which is true but ima go with my gut on this and say TII is doubles 02 is mike acting

then he states, about the twin thing, that there is no way that 1 family could bare 2 children with vitiligo and sing the same ect and they not be identical...which is correct, on the other forum i hinted that i thought one of them wore make up and thats why his color would vary in the 80s like in 1985 captain EO he was very light then in 1989 liberian girl he was brown again, that has always bothered me because it just doesnt make sense and as far as musicly  i dont think anyone ever said that they both wrote songs or even sang,and if we were to solely go by the blog and the videos both danced differently and 1 sang live and 1 didnt and im sure, if you believe in the twin therory or not,we all can agree that there is one mike singing all those songs

BUT then towards the end he kinda hints that there is 2 MJs, not twins by birth of course but 2 people sharing 1 life and then with there new picture with the michael with 3 sets of eyes and 2 mouths and there the this is it poster with 3 sets of arms i think that they are hinting that there are 2 or 3..but not twins by birth...

Well, first of all, I discovered that I have to read their blog 3-4 times to understand everything :). This is what I understood so far:
- the 2 in 1 thing: you have the shy and gentle Mike we've all seen all these years. But he cannot be all that. Remember he is also human and no human being can be only kind and gentle and forgiving... that's where saints come for and I think we can all agree that Mike is not a saint. So, he must have a "dark" side. Not evil, just a bad one. A side that would show up when he is pissed off. Also, this side would help him when business is involved. You cannot do such good deals like the Beatles catalogue if you're all about love and kindness and forgiving. Think about Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

- they are also implying that in this game we see what Mike wants us to see. So no doubles in TII, just him, making some strange moves, leaving out some signature ones like the moonwalk or the 45 degrees lean in Smooth Criminal. This, combined with some apparently bad lipsynch ... voila! more Mikes

- as far as the twin is concerned, in am 100% sure that this theory doesn't stand up. This would mean that for 50 years the family has hidden a brother. And no paparazzi, no tabloids were able to spot him. For me this seems impossible and in wouldn't make sense. After all, nobody knew at the beginning how BIG he would be so why hide his brother? Unless somebody shows me some birth certificate for the brother... I don't buy that! But it is just my opinion

- about the poster with 3 eyes: it symbolizes the "being Michael" phenomenon. Like everywhere you go on forums, myspace, facebook, blogs etc you find at least one person pretending to be him. IMO some are indeed trolls, others are part of his team. It's about uniting us all into one voice, one consciousness and to spread the message.

This is about us seeing him as a whole, his both sides, about sending a message, getting back on the media, reinventing himself.
This is about everything I've comprehended by now. And I think this is just the beginning :).

Hope it helped
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 01, 2009, 09:36:07 PM
Deleted. TNZ sucked me in, I am so angry!
Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 11:00:08 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanne

December 01, 2009, 09:43:24 PM
Yes SSerenity, that's exactly my thoughts :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 10:29:30 PM
Quote from: "dyanne"

- they are also implying that in this game we see what Mike wants us to see. So no doubles in TII, just him, making some strange moves, leaving out some signature ones like the moonwalk or the 45 degrees lean in Smooth Criminal. This, combined with some apparently bad lipsynch ... voila! more Mikes

this point of the blog i get and i kinda agree but i still think that there was different mikes in the movie..it may be less people than i thought tho...

- as far as the twin is concerned, in am 100% sure that this theory doesn't stand up. This would mean that for 50 years the family has hidden a brother. And no paparazzi, no tabloids were able to spot him. For me this seems impossible and in wouldn't make sense. After all, nobody knew at the beginning how BIG he would be so why hide his brother? Unless somebody shows me some birth certificate for the brother... I don't buy that! But it is just my opinion

again i dont believe its a twin from birth thats way to far fetched but i do think we have been seeing 2 people which would explain the facial changes ect

- about the poster with 3 eyes: it symbolizes the "being Michael" phenomenon. Like everywhere you go on forums, myspace, facebook, blogs etc you find at least one person pretending to be him. IMO some are indeed trolls, others are part of his team. It's about uniting us all into one voice, one consciousness and to spread the message.

this also makes sense, i dont follow the whole cassandra thing or think that mike would speak to us as someone as obvious os peterpanmj or something like that so i guess i dont realize how big this fake mj thing is BUT i cant help but think that its a sublimal to us seeing different mjs over the year and unless mj himself says that he never used a double and every picture ect was of him and him only i refuse to believe that we have been seeing him and him only and i firmly think that him using double/doubles is part of the hoax

This is about us seeing him as a whole, his both sides, about sending a message, getting back on the media, reinventing himself.
This is about everything I've comprehended by now. And I think this is just the beginning :).

Hope it helpedn

and i agree that this is about us seeing him as a whole, i have been saying this in the begining even before the movie therory i thought he faked his death to renew his legacy

but thank you for you point of view of things
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 10:47:01 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
TNZ's blog says this at the end:
"It actually takes TWO TO TANGO.
One of those should be selfless and shy, generous and gentle -- to follow; other one, shameless and daring, unfearing and torrid, he should be above any limits -- to lead the dance.
It takes TWO to dance with a DEATH. The two have yet to reverse their roles time and again. They will dance, they will fight, they will quarrel. They will sell us that we have seen nothing yet, over and over. So we, over and over, time and again will buy this two-in-one. We will believe everything, knowing that we have to believe nothing. We will believe honestly, against everything. We will believe repeatedly. Only because we know, for a certainty, this metaphysical pair is up and equal to anything.
So let this dance last. Let this quarrel burn. Let this battle go on endlessly. Because this dance and this battle is nothing else, but LIFE as it is. So be it."

Supposing this metaphysical pair was physical, supposing there were two real Michaels Jacksons able to rock the world, they would think properly of 'broadening the field of struggle'.
Because THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH.
(In other words there isn't room enough in the world for 2 PHYSICAL Michael Jacksons)

I believe this is more of a commentary on the duality of personality. That we all have more than one person inside of us, the many faces of each individual and Michael is not excluded from this either. We must accepted that all people are multifaceted and Michael Jackson is no exception, we all often struggle with who we are.
The key word is metaphysical in my opinion.

"Metaphysics is the branch of philosophy concerned with explaining the ultimate nature of reality, being, and the world. More recently, the term "metaphysics" has also been used more loosely to refer to "subjects that are beyond the physical world".

Agree with you,  I couldn't imagine there are really 2 MJ existing, physically
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 11:05:26 PM
on another note whats up with this link? do you guys think this has anything to do with mike You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login this is the last link on the page... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 11:49:31 PM
Quote from: "dyanne"
Quote from: "misha86"
@ dyanne,

That is exactly my take on it but you layed it out so eloquently

Well, first of all, I discovered that I have to read their blog 3-4 times to understand everything :). This is what I understood so far:
- the 2 in 1 thing: you have the shy and gentle Mike we've all seen all these years. But he cannot be all that. Remember he is also human and no human being can be only kind and gentle and forgiving... that's where saints come for and I think we can all agree that Mike is not a saint. So, he must have a "dark" side. Not evil, just a bad one. A side that would show up when he is pissed off. Also, this side would help him when business is involved. You cannot do such good deals like the Beatles catalogue if you're all about love and kindness and forgiving. Think about Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Hope it helped
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

December 02, 2009, 01:24:30 AM
Quote from: dyanne

- about the poster with 3 eyes: it symbolizes the "being Michael" phenomenon.

I must admid I was thunderstruck when I opened TNZ´s page and heard Michael´s christmas message today.
A peaceful merry christmas also for you, Michael!  :)

The three pairs of eyes are quite remarkable - similar to the "Being Michael Jackson" poster.
In the headline it reads: Michael Jackson, Michael J. Jackson & Michael Jackson the One.

Why three of all things?  

Is it only symbolic for the different sides of a person that make "the one"?

Edit: I found out later that "the christmas message" was posted by a visitor on TNZ.
Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 05:55:06 AM by rag doll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 01:35:55 AM
Where is the message from Michael? Sorry for being dumb...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  

December 02, 2009, 02:03:58 AM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"

I think it depends on what you think of TNZ and their (possible) role in the whole...
- what do you think is the purpose for putting this message up now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 02:06:05 AM
Quote from: "rag doll"

I think it depends on what you think of TNZ and their (possible) role in the whole...
I know what I think, but am afraid to put it here for fear of being bashed. I just didn't know where the message was and I wanted to hear it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  

December 02, 2009, 02:16:03 AM
Quote from: "rag doll"

I know what I think, but am afraid to put it here for fear of being bashed. I just didn't know where the message was and I wanted to hear it :)

I haven´t seen any bashing here so far - and only various points of view make a discussion juicy imo.
Please go ahead...    :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions