yaya

is anyone friends with aphrodite jones on facebook? she once stated that she visited the tomb, but taking pictures was prohibited. so how did karen manage to take any?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

exactly my thought how she managed to take pictures , why not another family member or close mj friends took any picture , i wonder why elizebeth taylour , diano ross and other close friends havent  visit his tomb once  if he is really gone ,isnt it disrespectful???  even those hollywood celebs not  suppose to be in hoax   we  have  never seen them in FL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Just a question. Is anyone living close by the area where the tomb is? May be you can try to get there and see by your own.

I have a hard time to believe that MJ is burried there. Looks more like a fan is burried there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "adventureland"
Look here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can read: Photo taken by Mozleum Man.

I wonder from wich day the photo is. On the following Video you can see the gifts for christmas.
I can´t find no gift in front of the tomb. And take a look when the fans watching through the door, there is no flower, no picture or anything (1:52) Only one thing, maybe a book from stone in the middle and on the right side flowers.

[youtube:rx3viwoq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bAfNR4ZPo[/youtube:rx3viwoq]

OK, I also think, it´s not his grave.

This video touched me a heck of a lot more then the picture of the supposed tomb. Made me cry, actually...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simplyme"
Quote from: "Eva R"
I will never be convinced if his name is not on the tomb!! That is just NOT possible!!! If Michael would lay there, there would be def his name on the tomb but now i dont see any name or am i blind??

Hi Eva,  There's a plaque on the floor in front of the tomb.  His name is probably on that.

how convient that something is in front of that plaque eh??? ;)  ;)  ;)  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just think Karen is in this whole Hoax thing, and want us to believe Michael is in that tomb. Why would she post a picture of it on the internet anyway? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Together we\'ll cry happy tears[/size]

Tina K.

I think you are right, she's in the hoax, or just crazy..... She works very hard trying to convince everybody that Michael is dead. If he was dead, then why would she bother posting all these pictures ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Quote from: "grayshki"
Quote from: "adventureland"
Look here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can read: Photo taken by Mozleum Man.

I wonder from wich day the photo is. On the following Video you can see the gifts for christmas.
I can´t find no gift in front of the tomb. And take a look when the fans watching through the door, there is no flower, no picture or anything (1:52) Only one thing, maybe a book from stone in the middle and on the right side flowers.

[youtube:21r5hd0y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bAfNR4ZPo[/youtube:21r5hd0y]

OK, I also think, it´s not his grave.

This video touched me a heck of a lot more then the picture of the supposed tomb. Made me cry, actually...
me to lol although half of my was saying..."how sad they dont even realize he is not there" and the other half of me wished i was there celebrating his life if he really were gone...he most get awefully lonely since none of his family visit??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Well I zoomed in on the picture posted by the OP and I see a drawing of Michael propped up in front of the tomb. It is of him when he was younger and had an afro. I also see a framed photograph of Michael in front of the tomb. There is writing on the cards but you can't read it as it's too small. There is also a poster someone has made on the left hand side that looks like it has photos on it. There is a Christmas tree and a stocking too.The gate could be have been added since the original photos were released. The carving in the marble is of a muscular male hence the large PECTORAL MUSCLES on the chest and he is holding a child's hand...you all just have dirty minds!  :o

I believe that tomb is empty but fans who do not know that Michael is alive are the ones sending the gifts, flowers and pictures so I doubt that this I staged at all. It seems that though the tomb is off limits to everyone except friends & family, the employees of Forest Lawn can access the area to bring in the flowers etc and obviously the can take a picture or two...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Hey guys.  I've saved the picture and zoomed in on everything, and it's fake.  She could have placed the ONLY tribute of MJ there herself, and notice how it's right at the front.  
LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PICTURES PLACED ON THE GROUND NEAR THE TOMB.  TWO OF THE PICTURES ARE OF AN OLDER MAN, AND ONLY ONE RESEMBLES AN AFRICAN YOUNG BOY at the back.  ALL THE FLOWERS HAVE A WHITE CARD, WITH NOTHING WRITTEN ON THEM.  LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN TURNED AROUND TO THE BLANK SIDE ON PURPOSE.  ALSO, WHAT I FIND EVEN MORE BIZZARE, IS THE MOULD ON THE RIGHT TOMBSTONE. IT IS OF A MAN WITH BREASTS, AND A YOUNG CHILD VERY CLOSE TO HIS OR HER PRIVATE PARTS.  THIS ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT BE WHAT THE FAMILY WOULD HAVE CHOSEN, CONSIDERING WHAT MJ WENT THROUGH WITH THE TRIAL AND ALL.  WHY NOT PICK AN ENBLEM OF A MAN SURROUNDED WITH MANY CHILDREN, LIKE PETER PAN.  THIS IS A BIT FREAKY AND DISTASTEFUL.  THERE'S A PICTURE OF AN OLD MAN AT THE BACK (COULD BE HIS DAD'S PHOTO) BUT THINK ABOUT IT.  WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY PUT A PHOTO OF JOE JACKSON WITH MJ??????No way.  This cries out so fake.  Whoever took the photo was obviously at another grave site of another family, and have just placed the MJ wreath with some sort of stuffed toy in a box,to fool us........

I don't see the picture of the "old man". I see pictures of MJ, some drawn, some not. I see words on cards, so I am not seeing the blank one.

The picture on the tomb looks like an MJ in armor like he was many times, holding the hand of a younger self.
On old mjkit, there was a thread about the pictures Karen Faye posted before. And there were pics found, taken in the 60s I guess, from exactly that tomb.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Scroll down here and you´ll see them).
The pictures on the tomb were the same back then; they have nothing to do with MJ.

I swear I had read somewhere that the tomb had been there, but no one wanted to buy it because it was too expensive...or something like that?  Where did the flowers come from?  And true these pictures have nothing to do with MJ...

@mjj fan yes...there is a strange figure marbled there...and at the right, I see a picture of someone, and its not MJ...I believe I'm going insane by this point... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions