I remember reading on the forum that there was a connection between MJ and Criss Angel, and some people even speculated that he could be involved in the hoax. I was on Twitter today and here is what Criss Angel posted:

"2 more n I get a break. Try to heal my 4 tears... A lot to announce for 2010. Hope everyone is well. Stay positive always! God bless. XoCris"

I know it could be something else, but...what if? We always have to think, what if?

Thoughts?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Datroot

Thank you for resurrecting this again.  I think MJ got inspiration from Cris Angel.  He went to see his show in april I think, probably to get ideas for the concerts - I think he got ideas for something else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Eva R

Well, I think he loved Criss' show :) The kids wear a lot of Criss Angels Clothes like the white rabbit and I remember Blanket with a Criss Angel hat :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

I found this article on Google about Criss Angel (highlighted in red what I think is interesting):

"Criss Angel Denies London reports he's Michael Jackson's concert magic act"
British press headlines screamed that Michael Jackson’s plans for stunning special effects for his London concerts starting in July had hit a roadblock. The King of Pop was reported to have made a deal with illusionist David Copperfield, who appears here regularly at MGM’s Hollywood Theater. However, it fell apart -- as do many things in show business -- reportedly over money.

Now the wild British tabloids are screaming that The Gloved One has ditched David and instead turned to Criss Angel, who is starring here in Cirque du Soleil’s Believe at the Luxor. It sounded as if it could be true, especially since Michael’s director and choreographer, Kenny Ortega, attended Believe less than a month ago.

I am assured, however, from all my friends at the Criss Angel camp that there is no truth to the trickster tales emanating from the British capital. Michael is in Los Angeles in early rehearsals for the 50 shows at London’s 02 Arena that run from July 8 to next February on an almost every-other-night basis.

The word from David’s camp has been nada. No comment, no confirmation, no denial -- no anything. Therefore, we’ll assume that other magicians yet to be revealed will create Michael’s magic. The only thing we know for certain is that Michael will definitely have magical effects in his stage spectacular, but for now it doesn’t appear to have a Vegas palm print on them.

When they say they are certain MJ will have magical effects, I come to two conclusions:
1. Didn't we hear that Dirty Diana will involve a magical effect? If so, are they talking about that?
2. Maybe his "resurrection" will be the ultimate illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"