After going over this again, wow, lots of info, the most disturbing part that I can kinda believe is that he was under some type of mind control.  Michael has been in the public since he was a baby.  He has been tossed back and forth between managers, advisors, religious leaders, magicians, etc.  His mind is so absorbent that I am sure that he kept a piece of each one of those people ad their ideals locked somewhere inside him, so many in fact that he really didn't know how to distinguish between who had his best interest at heart and who was detrimental to him.  After leaving Motown, he was allowed to do his own thing because he had money and power and presence, but not the background in finances, etc. to be able to handle appropriately that  kind of wealth he had generated and the mega wealth he was capable of generating, leaving himself wide open for sharks and fake people to enter into the picture.  Thus the firings, the re-hirings, the hiring of people at face value, the mismanagement of his money,  his excursions, etc.  Michael had no real idea of his worth.  And sadly, he wasn't interested in knowing.  He lived in the moment, literally.  I can believe that some of his handlers (Tohme, Tohme) he sticks out for some reason, Dr. Klein, etc. all of these so called close associates in Michael's life knew that he didn't have a clue, which gave them a coercsive bind in a plot to take over Michael''s empire right under his nose.  They told Michael he was broke :?:   He HAD to do these shows to get out of debt, 50 :?:   Michael obviously believed them initially.  That is sad.  Yes Michael owed some huge amounts of money because his so called mangers allowed him to spend unwisely and get mixed up in some shady financial transactions.  But that was what he hired THEM for, to ensure that he wasn't making foolish mistakes.  However, this would go against their plan, so they ALLOWED Michael to dig himself into a hole.  In order for them to manipulate him, they had to allow him to get in what would appear to be unreasonable debt to me and you, but MICHAEL JACKSON :!:   So once they had him where they wanted him, they started trying to rule and manipulate him.  They were all ASSHOLES.  I don't know who, but somebody got to Michael in time to reassure him that he was not irreversibly indebted.  His worth and his wealth were still intact.  He did not need to kill himself trying to do 50 concerts to pay his bills, which I truly believe they wanted him to do. That way they would get paid big time and get control of his masters, etc.  according to his concert contract and the way his policy was underwritten.   He was probably beginning to see that here were other options.  Perhaps the reason AEG's people started turning people away from visiting or seeing Michael is because they knew he was being advised and Michael had started to indicate an unwillingness to follow through with their plan.  He became "difficult".  Thus the drugs being increased to help him sleep, etc.  Michael was changed, right before the world's eyes, but I don't think it was because of alter ego.  I think he was afraid and alone and feeling forced to do something his heart wasn't in.  He was blocked in and had to find a way out.  He did.  

I need to read some more.  This is quite  interesting.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

jill

[youtube:29vx0v42]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj38MJvb8Ls[/youtube:29vx0v42]

I must not be doing something right.  It is from the Larry King show on 6/25/2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Recently, an Illuminati slave, also stated that Elvis was an Illuminati slave. Cisco points out that Elvis’ twin brother was dead at his birth, and that Elvis knew that this gave him double spiritual power (according to Illuminati beliefs). The Illuminati will often kill a twin, so that the other will get the power of two souls
this stood out to me...for obvious reasons

i was also wondering about the black and white lyrics because i had seen a clip of the extended version where he is basicly saying f-off to the illuminati and that made me think of the lyrics.." i aint scared of you brother...ect" which never made sense if it was a love song about a girl

i do believe what you guys have said and it all makes sense, i know people want to think that its a bunch of bs but really look at the logic of all this and put it all together. plus think about how many celebs have alter egos
mariah=mimi...plus the butterflys
beyonce=sasha fierce
eminen=slim shady
jay-z=hova
kanye=mr west
christina augiulara=x-tina
*how could i forget chris gaines aka garth brooks...he was one of the first people to seperate the 2 alter egos
i mean i could go on and on plus there alters are always darker and/or more sexual so this does not only applie to mike. there is actually a guy who does "alter ego" photo shoots in atlanta for celebrities here is vivicas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

coincident that it has a good person, in white and a bad, in black? i think not

but to conclude this all goes along with everthing i have been looking into and im glad that i am on the right track

and one last thing..i had an argument with a co work who was trying to tell me mike was gay and she says to me " in the 80s my man was in the nba and he said when mike was high he was turn into a girl, she had a name but i forgot"  :o i thought she was full of it
Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 01:17:08 PM by misha86
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "misha86"
Recently, an Illuminati slave, also stated that Elvis was an Illuminati slave. Cisco points out that Elvis’ twin brother was dead at his birth, and that Elvis knew that this gave him double spiritual power (according to Illuminati beliefs). The Illuminati will often kill a twin, so that the other will get the power of two souls
this stood out to me...for obvious reasons

i was also wondering about the black and white lyrics because i had seen a clip of the extended version where he is basicly saying f-off to the illuminati and that made me think of the lyrics.." i aint scared of you brother...ect" which never made sense if it was a love song about a girl

i do believe what you guys have said and it all makes sense, i know people want to think that its a bunch of bs but really look at the logic of all this and put it all together. plus think about how many celebs have alter egos
mariah=mimi...plus the butterflys
beyonce=sasha fierce
eminen=slim shady
jay-z=hova
kanye=mr west
christina augiulara=x-tina
i mean i could go on and on plus there alters are always darker and/or more sexual so this does not only applie to mike. there is actually a guy who does "alter ego" photo shoots in atlanta for celebrities here is vivicas

coincident that it has a good person, in white and a bad, in black? i think not

but to conclude this all goes along with everthing i have been looking into and im glad that i am on the right track

and one last thing..i had an argument with a co work who was trying to tell me mike was gay and she says to me " in the 80s my man was in the nba and he said when mike was high he was turn into a girl, she had a name but i forgot"  :o i thought she was full of it
[/color]

Wow.  I have a friend who is in a band who worked with James Brown who also said that MJ was too feminine and that he had the tendency to act womanly when he was high.  I totally lost all respect for him for saying that.  I was pissed.  He called him a premadona(mis spelled).  Now I read this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

jill

In Larry King's interview with Cher she said she was disturbed at how they would make Janet stay up during all the rehearsals when she was so small.  Could it be they were also trying to use her to?  Do they start at such a young age?

At the VMA's when she performed Scream, after the performance the look on her face had such anger and venom.  Could she have been letting them know she did not go along with what they had done to her brother and was also defying them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "francisca81"
If this really has happened to him, it's terrible, but i wouldn't be surprised also..
the world is out of control and a lot of people do anything for money.. kill, lie, manipulate, destroy etc.

and yes it does make me very sad to think of, that maybe this is what happend to him...

but before i'm going complitely crazy again and be so shocked, like i was after the twin theory, i'll see this as a possibility and hope that we'll hear the truth someday from Michael himself!

I absolutely agree with u!!!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation"

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

[/color]

Wow.  I have a friend who is in a band who worked with James Brown who also said that MJ was too feminine and that he had the tendency to act womanly when he was high.  I totally lost all respect for him for saying that.  I was pissed.  He called him a premadona(mis spelled).  Now I read this.[/quote]
i was mad also! that was the end of the conversation with me and her...i couldnt believe she would say something like that...

@jill i wouldnt be shocked , probly not like with mike but im sure all of them had some time of control, maybe not rebbie but the boys and jan and toya i would not be shocked..with the exception of jackie and tito they were children and im sure they had to use something to make them perform ect like that...think about a 10 year old kid you know and tell me if you think they would/could perfom like that for hours/day and weeks natually
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
This blog is somewhat controversial and shocking and although you might not go with our theory stated in this blog, it is eye opening and will probably make you as mad and sad as we are.

We were contacted by someone who asked us if we wanted to end up like Evan Chandler for publishing a blog about Mike/Mind Control & Illuminati, but since this is just a theory and the net is all over with articles about this topic, we will post it. There are a lot of people trying to keep us hoaxers from the truth by scaring them and telling half truths, but we have thought this out and unfortunately this fits. The twin-theory might have been off, but if this theory turns out to be true, it wasn’t even that far fetched.

Read more:

Greetz,

Mo & Souza

I read a lot about ML ULTRA in the early days (July) long before I got onto forums etc by when I was on the old MJHD this type of discussion was not permitted.  I think there is a lot of information which may have a bearing on what Michael had to go through it would explain a lot.

Thank you for putting this information "out there" for discussion.  

At this point, I do not rule anything "out" or for that matter "in" but keep an open mind to all options.

Thank you

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow!!!!! is all i can say... not that i agree or disagree with any particular theory above another, but we cannot dismiss anything, no matter who might feel hurt about it!!! it is in no way disrespecting mj, we are all here because we want to know the truth, no matter what it is, and IMO any theory is credible until PROVEN otherwise....
this morning, before reading this post i was having some thoughts on MJ, and i didn't even have the time to voice these thoughts to the one and only person who wouldn't laugh at me or be shocked by what i was thinking at that moment, when she said it for me.....that MJ was not 100% ok.... i then said to her that was exactly what i was thinking!! i even went further by saying that if anyone is to blame, IMO and this is a thought like many others, his mother is to blame for raising him to fear God, and all the stuff she made him do for the jehovas witnesses....like going door to door, etc,... but ultimately it was his choice when he became an adult to carry on with this fear he had, but i also think that MJ was very vunerable as a child and therefore more influenced by his mothers preachings than any of the other sibbling, maybe with the exception of Rebbie, who still is a JW.

if anything, hat off to MO and SOUZA for allowing us to have an opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

jill

Quote from: "bad_girl"
wow!!!!! is all i can say... not that i agree or disagree with any particular theory above another, but we cannot dismiss anything, no matter who might feel hurt about it!!! it is in no way disrespecting mj, we are all here because we want to know the truth, no matter what it is, and IMO any theory is credible until PROVEN otherwise....
this morning, before reading this post i was having some thoughts on MJ, and i didn't even have the time to voice these thoughts to the one and only person who wouldn't laugh at me or be shocked by what i was thinking at that moment, when she said it for me.....that MJ was not 100% ok.... i then said to her that was exactly what i was thinking!!
i even went further by saying that if anyone is to blame, IMO and this is a thought like many others, his mother is to blame for raising him to fear God, and all the stuff she made him do for the jehovas witnesses....like going door to door, etc,... but ultimately it was his choice when he became an adult to carry on with this fear he had, but i also think that MJ was very vunerable as a child and therefore more influenced by his mothers preachings than any of the other sibbling, maybe with the exception of Rebbie, who still is a JW.

if anything, hat off to MO and SOUZA for allowing us to have an opinion
The mind control has nothing to do with fearing God, if you study it further it has to do with Satanic principals.  Please watch some of the videos.  Michael turning back to God was when he started to seperate from the Illuminati and think for himself.  That is when they started losing control of him.
I am not saying I agree with the Jehovah's Witnesses.  I am strictly talking about Michael's relationship with God.
Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 02:04:59 PM by jill
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am glad i watched the Manchurian candidate before reading this.  That was in a recient rediect.... This is crazy stuff,  I MUST SAY back in july lots of people were very closed minded,  but  today seems like some are taking, waking up to the possibilies every thing is not what it seems........ I got my suzie and me from micheal and because its my middle name, do you think its approiate any more??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" if you belive clap your hands" Peter pan.

The mind control has nothing to do with fearing God, if you study it further it has to do with Satanic principals.  Please watch some of the videos.  Michael turning back to God was when he started to seperate from the Illuminati and think for himself.  That is when they started losing control of him.
I am not saying I agree with the Jehovah's Witnesses.  I am strictly talking about Michael's relationship with God.[/quote]

i get your meaning, really i do.... but being me, i tend to believe that ALL religions, whether they be in God, Satan, JW, or even buddhisme or islam are a different way of escaping reality, don't get me wrong here.... i am an atheist, but do respect others beliefs/religions as long as they keep it in the closet and don't use it to harm others....but todays world, referring to extremists, etc... blowing up innocent people to support their religion/belief.... sort of makes me think that this world would be a better place WITHOUT religion...even the catholic religion IMO is not as innocent as it claims..
well, thats me and my opinion, no intention in offending anybody whatsoever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Wow....that was deep and kinda eerie...the thought of something like that possibly able to happen to anyone is scary in itself!   In many of my posts I wanted to elaborate more on the black organizations that Michael began to join later in life....but I thought that would be one thing here against the no rules policy, so I just posted a little on the muslim group and Dick Gregory.   I am a little, No, a lot disturbed and concerned on the threat that you guys received.  I also had been looking at the fact that it was very strange for Evan Chandler to just die like that.  I'm wondering if the government would directly do this or would they use people close to the victim...such as...Mottola, Malnik,  Tohme Thome etc. ?  

Although I don't quite understand the illuminati Theory, I believe something life threatening caused the death hoax.  Of course my investigations constantly led me to those who are in control of the estate.  

So, Michael obviously knew someone was really trying to kill him as he mentioned to LaToya and Dick Gregory.  I have a good idea of who really assisted him with this hoax, but also believe there were very few people involved in the hoax.

I don't think MJ would just pull off a hoax just to come back and do some wild concert or for any other vague reason!  It had to be something really serious for MJ to be forced to separate from his loved ones at a time like this.  Then again, I've noticed that his family/close friends are all spending an awful lot of time in London since his "supposed" death.  

Well, I'm glad you guys posted this information as moderators, as it would not have been accepted or received from another member.  It is so amazing that racism, control and hate can go this level.  As an african american myself the thought of this happening makes me sick to my stomach! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Quote from: "imabeliever2"
Wow....that was deep and kinda eerie...the thought of something like that possibly able to happen to anyone is scary in itself!   In many of my posts I wanted to elaborate more on the black organizations that Michael began to join later in life....but I thought that would be one thing here against the no rules policy, so I just posted a little on the muslim group and Dick Gregory.   I am a little, No, a lot disturbed and concerned on the threat that you guys received.  I also had been looking at the fact that it was very strange for Evan Chandler to just die like that.  I'm wondering if the government would directly do this or would they use people close to the victim...such as...Mottola, Malnik,  Tohme Thome etc. ?  

not only dick gregory but we saw him with jesse jackson, rev al stapton and dont forget who went on arsinio hall and had mikes back, louis farrakan and remeber all the rumors, or facts, that mj used all NIO for secruity..thats actually makes alot of sense for him to join with black organizations and also remeber the rumors/or facts of him becoming a muslim?

also can you send me links to your post on dick gregory and muslim groups, i may have missed those.

thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this also makes me think of someone else who stated that they wanted to start a new black panther party,who was raised by a black panther, also used the number 7,went against the illuminati and possibly faked there death...tupac
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions