If this really has happened to him, it's terrible, but i wouldn't be surprised also..
the world is out of control and a lot of people do anything for money.. kill, lie, manipulate, destroy etc.

and yes it does make me very sad to think of, that maybe this is what happend to him...

but before i'm going complitely crazy again and be so shocked, like i was after the twin theory, i'll see this as a possibility and hope that we'll hear the truth someday from Michael himself!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "jill"
Reguarding the skin lightening that Michael went thru over a period of years.  I saw an interview on the net of  Cher, the singer. ( I cannot remember for the life of me where!) She was talking about when she had her on show years ago how she became friends with Michael and had him perform many times on her variety show.  She said they were at a party celebrating one night when an associate of Michael's made the statement to her that she would be shocked at how he would change in the next few years and become "white."  This shows it was planned.  If the people who are involved in the illuminati are sloppy enough to brag about their exploits, it shows that it can unravel.
In my 'humble' opinion the statement of MJ's associate only shows he probably knew about the vitiligo and was maybe familiar with that skin condition maybe due to personal experience with it or whatever...
Maybe Michael instructed him to tell Cher about the vitligo, because after all, he was performing many times on her show and, maybe, knowing of his skin condition she wouldn't be startled too much....
Let's not forget that Michael hadn't performed in years. When he reappeared he was a changed man and not only skinwise.
Let's also not forget that Michael himself drew a lot of attention to himself 'just to see how people would react to some rumours he spread (fi. hyper chamber..).
Around Christmas time, on 22/12/2009 to be exact, there was a whole tribute to Michael on BBC2. During that tribute the BBC showed many interviews with his friends, co-workers, associates, family and so on.... It was a very candid tribute because for the first time ever, I felt like people (who really knew him) were actually telling what they really experienced, how it really felt to be around him. They diclosed different facets of him (one friend actually said Michael was afraid that if his fans would really get to know him, they would find him boring because he also liked just to sit home, doing nothing). Another person said that at a given moment he said he would cancel or postpone a concert (forgot wich one, but I'm sure if you look at the BBC site, you would be able to retrieve the whole tribute) and then relaunch it.
In short he never, ever struck me as if he were somebody being controlled by someone else..... there is of course always a choice : either you let people control you or you don't let people control you. In the end the choice is always yours.....
I categorically refuse to see him as a mindless, soulless puppet without any (self)responsibility. He was/is a simple mortal with a genius mind, who sometimes made poor choises for reasons only known to him (as the majority of us sometimes also do.. ;) )
I refuse to believe that Michael was/is a victim of the Illuminati, of mind control, of the NWO. If ever he was/is a victim, he was/is his own victim.  He wasn't/isn't the first and most certainly wont be the last...
And, as a final note to this long (and maybe boring to some.. :lol: ) post, I'd like to say, as I stated in another thread, that I find it a bit sad that someone like Michael has to come along for us to (re)discover basic values....
Having said this and probably bored some of you to death, I wish each and everyone here a very good, happy, healthy 2010 and may all of your wishes come through.. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very interesting theory indeed. Nothing to be sad about.
MJ is a human being, so as the one he made his own mistakes and learnt from them. He was stron enough to overcome difficulties and fight agains them.

Thank you Mo & Souza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

Grace - I like your post...

To Michael - I don't know what the exact truth is, I believe ONLY YOU can tell us and hopefully you will when you feel the time has arrived.

BUT I do want you to know that whatever it may be, I will always love you, support you and not judge you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

@Grace : love your post; was frantically typing away on mine and when I finally posted it I saw yours... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "lala"
In short he never, ever struck me as if he were somebody being controlled by someone else..... there is of course always a choice : either you let people control you or you don't let people control you. In the end the choice is always yours.....
I categorically refuse to see him as a mindless, soulless puppet without any (self)responsibility. He was/is a simple mortal with a genius mind, who sometimes made poor choises for reasons only known to him (as the majority of us sometimes also do.. ;) )
I refuse to believe that Michael was/is a victim of the Illuminati, of mind control, of the NWO. If ever he was/is a victim, he was/is his own victim.  He wasn't/isn't the first and most certainly wont be the last...

Lala,

It's crystal clear to me that you have not looked into MK Ultra nor into D.I.D.  Had you done that, you would refrain from making statements like these.  

Prejudice is ignorance...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "lolittalempicka"
Very interesting theory indeed. Nothing to be sad about.
MJ is a human being, so as the one he made his own mistakes and learnt from them. He was stron enough to overcome difficulties and fight agains them.

I don't think you understand what mind control is about.  In mind control, there's no such thing as "making one's own mistakes".  Decisions are programmed, made for one.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Lala,

It's crystal clear to me that you have not looked into MK Ultra nor into D.I.D.  Had you done that, you would refrain from making statements like these.  

Prejudice is ignorance...
Good for you Mo, I'm really happy and my best wishes for 2010 for you too, oh and Souza of course.
PS : Ignorance is also prejudice
PSPS : I read your blogs, so don't worry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Reguarding the skin lightening that Michael went thru over a period of years.  I saw an interview on the net of  Cher, the singer. ( I cannot remember for the life of me where!) She was talking about when she had her on show years ago how she became friends with Michael and had him perform many times on her variety show.  She said they were at a party celebrating one night when an associate of Michael's made the statement to her that she would be shocked at how he would change in the next few years and become "white."  This shows it was planned.  If the people who are involved in the illuminati are sloppy enough to brag about their exploits, it shows that it can unravel.
In my 'humble' opinion the statement of MJ's associate only shows he probably knew about the vitiligo and was maybe familiar with that skin condition maybe due to personal experience with it or whatever...
Maybe Michael instructed him to tell Cher about the vitligo, because after all, he was performing many times on her show and, maybe, knowing of his skin condition she wouldn't be startled too much....
Let's not forget that Michael hadn't performed in years. When he reappeared he was a changed man and not only skinwise.
Let's also not forget that Michael himself drew a lot of attention to himself 'just to see how people would react to some rumours he spread (fi. hyper chamber..).
Around Christmas time, on 22/12/2009 to be exact, there was a whole tribute to Michael on BBC2. During that tribute the BBC showed many interviews with his friends, co-workers, associates, family and so on.... It was a very candid tribute because for the first time ever, I felt like people (who really knew him) were actually telling what they really experienced, how it really felt to be around him. They diclosed different facets of him (one friend actually said Michael was afraid that if his fans would really get to know him, they would find him boring because he also liked just to sit home, doing nothing). Another person said that at a given moment he said he would cancel or postpone a concert (forgot wich one, but I'm sure if you look at the BBC site, you would be able to retrieve the whole tribute) and then relaunch it.
And, as a final note to this long (and maybe boring to some.. :lol: ) post, I'd like to say, as I stated in another thread, that I find it a bit sad that someone like Michael has to come along for us to (re)discover basic values....
Having said this and probably bored some of you to death, I wish each and everyone here a very good, happy, healthy 2010 and may all of your wishes come through.. :D

There was a lot more said in the interview by Cher, not just about the skin change but other things as well.  She went into detail about the changes she saw in Michael especially after this incident at the party, not physical changes but emotional and personality changes.  The interview was very interesting.  I will try to find it and post a link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

There was a lot more said in the interview by Cher, not just about the skin change but other things as well.  She went into detail about the changes she saw in Michael especially after this incident at the party, not physical changes but emotional and personality changes.  The interview was very interesting.  I will try to find it and post a link.

Thank you Jill, that would be great...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Jill : thank you, I really would like to read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Thank you Jill, that would be great...

I found the video on youtube but do not know how to post it here.  Can you help me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Of course!  Please send me the URL in a PM, then I will publish the video here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ jill : you can post the URL in your message, can't you? There is a tab above it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions