BlackorWhite: an informer on Italian forum
January 02, 2010, 06:56:45 PM
Hi everybody...
Some of you maybe read about an Italian forum member named BlackOrWhite who is posting about infomation she supposedly had from a source close to Michael.
On Andromeda's forum the forum Admin posted the thread and I offered to translate it in English.

Credits to Andromeda, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help, and to Anly, Admin of Michaeljacksongold italian forum.
Here are the links:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's up to you all to decide what to make of it.
I hope this helps us all to find the truth!
It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
That\'s a chance I\'ll take, Heaven can wait...

Re: BlackorWhite: an informer on Italian forum
January 02, 2010, 08:01:11 PM
Thanks for your great works!
More exactly the new link of italian forum is : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Though I\'m with you I am far away and nothing is for real [/size][/color]

January 03, 2010, 04:13:02 AM
Thank you, Anly!!!
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

January 03, 2010, 06:05:18 AM
Hi Everyone

Here is a summary of what he posted from yesterday up to today:

2009/01/02 22:07

My dear friends,
I'm back here again with voi.In these days I missed you davvero.Piu time passes the more I am attached to you and to this forum.Ringrazio once the moderators have also created a section apposita.Mi are giving very little room .
I know many of you were skeptical, because with my sudden departure, I thought that I would no longer tornata.Mi sorry for this, as I told you long ago I want to help you in this story and do not intend mollare.Io no obligation to believe in me, you have to choose who and what to believe.

As for my presentation on another forum, I used false data, both for privacy and for sicurezza.Se wanted to deceive you I deleted that presentation prima.Onestamente time there I was thinking.
I was told that on the internet yet could not reveal anything and so I had to write as if I knew nienteUna simple user, a cover .... But after that things have changed and so I proved who I was and what sapevo.Mi apologize for what '.
Now I want to be honest with you:
My name is not Lucy, but Daniel, I have 21 years but rather 30, is a journalist and writer, living and working in Rome.
Others think it is important to say.

These days many things have been confirmed, others revealed.
I have had contact with my colleague, who works there in LA.
With a web master
and my source.

-Robert Conrad Murray is a false name, in fact, his identity is another, but of course as you know, for serious reasons I can not say who it is.
Murray is another thing
-Lisa Marie and her husband are helping Michael ...
-The children feel it every day, Michael is not alone.
-L 'year 2010 will be the year of return, is being designed.

I want to clarify one thing: Michal want to come back and is working to ensure that happens.
With regard to rumors circulating on the web, check out the hoax mail and then everything is OK, as for me .... I can continue to scrivere.Voi you can continue to ask questions and I will respond in a topic summary.
I was quite eloquent with my post earlier, too, I have to stay there more careful.

Other details:

Omer was the Memorial but not 'been photographed. Blanket laughed but they did not show this part, remember that the family decides what to show .. If Michael was really dead, this would kill Katherine who has already had a stroke and suffers from diabete.Non would hold it all.

-The news is monitored:
Mark Jackson and 'the webmaster of the Country Coroner
Mark has invested in the 'Associated Press, news agency, precisely what makes the news for the media.
Mark takes care of the coroner's website
Mark has control over the news that are released

-There is no evidence of corruption in the Los Angeles Police Departement.Esistono documents falsi.Un a retired military bribed the police in Los Angeles.

-Dave Dave is not Michael, was a great screening for believers ... but it seems he is not at all.

-The video that I posted where he sees Michael in front of the window is true, was shot in Encino, from the back of the house of Tito Jackson.I paparazzi were ovunque.Chi did the video has been through all the colors.

-The FBI files suggest that Michael's real name is Joe, not Joseph.
But something very important, those files are important because they reveal that even in the years before Michael was seriously threatened.
Now you pull the money, a man like him, one of the largest in the world is returning to the concert in London .... All .... Who could threaten him and how? I will stop here ....

-One other thing ... the pictures found by users in Russia, where it notes that are photoschoppando Michael Dell 02 arena is true, it is a normal thing because usually a lot of pictures of famous people before being published are retouched, they do so many.

-The conference of the 02 arena, I repeat, is lui.Guardate his nails.

TII-I repeat that has been used in a double, one ...

- The TII belongs to Michael, all'AEG permission to sell the rights to Sony has given lui.Il TII is the MICHAEL JACKSON COMPANY LLC

-I was told that I could also say another thing, Michael did not really debt, if he knew how to get them ... There are serious reasons moolto throughout cio.Lui wanted to avoid a false death, but the situation insorgeva.Non knew how to get out.

it was all for love, everything for us ... you deserve to know, but it is for Michael to do it.

L.O.V.E is Love Overcomes Virtually Everything

Threatened .... threatened (the title is important not the song itself)

I say that I would never venture to make fun of someone so and people who love him.

His love for us is really great.

ps: Another appointment ...
Carry a topic that from what I understood was opened last month during my absence:

I know your black, but are not you, for you are just a friend
ringraziatemi why I'm doing ... maybe some of you have believed in your very dear black or rather black or white! and if I told you that is not only a person but there are two? (Black-white) and I say this not because I am someone who invents the stupid things on a forum ... but because they are a source ... open your eyes people. Do not trust.
There is too much popularity.

SURELY NOT KNOW HIM AND HE OR SHE KNOWS THAT IS NOT ME
BLACK OR WHITE ... I AM NOT ONLY ARE WE IN TWO
Not invent CABBAGE, I would never

I believe in black and have my safeties that allow me to do that, people trust those who want her, I do not care, I tell it like it is, I tell you that in January we will know something about the family of Michael, I do not know if the infamous Black said this, but everything else is a bunch of lies put in a bag that should be burned.

I do not understand If you believe in what I say OR says it's all rubbish ...

I hate to be teased, I want to share with you my thoughts, and not to be incoherent as your girlfriend now easy by News .. because I know how I know! moved away! how we told? I told him propio'll be creating something ... anything ... Oh yeah .. another thing ... is not what you say to be ...

HAVE NEVER BEEN INCONSISTENT
I shared many things with you all
NOT WHAT YOU SAY IT BE? MY PROFILE FALSE? HOW MANY OF U.S. HAVE A PROFILE FALSE?
I had moved away .... UNFORTUNATELY FOR HER AND HIM | HE did not say anything.

Swear WITH ALL MY GOOD FAITH THAT DOES NOT KNOW this user

That said I am happy to be back and took the opportunity (albeit a bit late) to wish you happy new year!

2009/01/02 22:42

Thanks guys for your greetings
as they are aware of what you ask? I'm a journalist, it is my nature to explore and do research, I have a lot of knowledge both here and abroad. With a lot of patience to get to the truth.
The conferenzaa in London was the real
Michael's twitter account now.
Do not chat and did not even msn yputube.
On the web there are those who work for him.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is a fan
In such a situation could never put at risk in this way.

Someone asked him the following, his reply are in CAPS LOCK:

2/1/2010, 23:18

The English translation are not always very clear, so I would like to clarify a few points?

Aree you saying the following:

1. Michael has a current Twitter account?NO
2. He was never or currently is on YouTube or MSN. NO
3. MJAwakening is backed by Michael. MJAWAKEKING IS A FAN

2009/01/02 23:34

Does 'MJAwakening' have contact with someone close to Michael i.e. - have inside information?

Do you know anything about TheFreeAdviceMan?

-He has no contact with Michael

-yes the freeadviceman is fake

2009/01/03 00:16

bellissomo-January is a month to follow
-Always great to sing with my brother this sentence is a dedication to Jermaine.
TII is in two versions, one with the chorus sung by the brothers, remastered.
-Thome Thome is not a danger to Michael, works for lui.Non believe what the newspapers write.
MJAwakening-believe too much in his theory.
-In the video I posted the house and Titus, as I wrote was done from the back where not everyone has been put accesso.รจ Berlin as a place not to create too much trouble and give the impression that it is false.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

January 03, 2010, 08:08:32 AM
knew lisa was in on it she was at fake funeral remember and her husband seemed really nice im glad guys not sure but i swear this must be true i have not heard this info before thanks who ever this person is its making me feel so much better :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

January 03, 2010, 08:37:26 AM
Yes, I want to try and find the video he's talking about.  I think it is somewhere here under the topic "Important clues from Italian Forum".  But my "wonderful" internet so fast, I'm not sure if I will be able to even watch it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

January 03, 2010, 05:05:43 PM
Hi everybody, I think this link may be helpful for you all:

Here is an accurate translation in English of the posts, I'm constantly updating for English speaking members...
credits and thanks to ANLY and ANDROMEDA!!!

Angie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 05:45:47 PM
It is so hard to say if I believe this or not.  I would love to believe it.  There has just been too much false information and people pretending to know or to be him lately.  Some of the things this person has said, has been discussed here or on many other sites.  I am going to keep my guard built up a bit on this one.  But, if something does happen to come about with his family in January like this person said then I will definitely bring down my guard.  I do remember someone saying that more information is going to be released about the investigation on Dr. Murray in January.  So, maybe that is what this person is talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 06:05:17 PM
It's interesting that that poster claims that LMP is helping him.
Over in the tarot thread, someone claimed that Michael is with a woman. Hmm.
Weirder and weirder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink Iโ€™ll disappear, and then Iโ€™ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isnโ€™t. Itโ€™s the beginning.

January 04, 2010, 04:48:01 AM
Ok guys, Anly the Italian forum Admin (she's great, I'd like to thank her again for the great work she's doing!) has posted a recap topic for all questions and answers, that I am translating as BlackorWhite posts... Here it is:

I'll be back here from time to time to share with you impressions and opinions....

L.O.V.E. from Angela
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 04:50:21 AM
I, for one, only wish to add my personal opinion:

if this were true, that would be the best news since Aug. 25th
if this informer turned out to be a fake, it would be the cruelest deceit ever since...
Let's keep our eyes open and check everything with a fine-tooth comb...
Just my two cents!!!

Kisses and hugs from Italy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 04, 2010, 05:07:01 AM
Well you're doing great jop translating everything , I hope we're not being deceived , because deception bring our hope to low and your hard work would go to waste
I have a favor to ask of you
In this thread someone mentionned a mistake of Blackorwhite : She/He said that Omer was at the memorial , but that he wasn't on pictures,but I,myself and others members have seen pictures of Omer at the memorial
Could you ask to Blackorwhite why did she omit that detail , on purpose or because she/he really didn't know ?
I mean...Someone being part of an hoax would know about thoses things.
Maybe she has good reasons or she just forgot ?
It's important to know about it
Could you ask to her/him ? It would be kind of you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 11:09:14 AM
Quote from: "Grenat"
Well you're doing great jop translating everything , I hope we're not being deceived , because deception bring our hope to low and your hard work would go to waste
I have a favor to ask of you
In this thread someone mentionned a mistake of Blackorwhite : She/He said that Omer was at the memorial , but that he wasn't on pictures,but I,myself and others members have seen pictures of Omer at the memorial
Could you ask to Blackorwhite why did she omit that detail , on purpose or because she/he really didn't know ?
I mean...Someone being part of an hoax would know about thoses things.
Maybe she has good reasons or she just forgot ?
It's important to know about it
Could you ask to her/him ? It would be kind of you

You're welcome, Grenat, I'm glad to do something for the sake of Michael...Just my little drop in the ocean...
I would like to explain to you all that I'm not at all in touch with BlackorWhite, I'm just translating her posts. For all questions you are willing to make, plase visit the forum on the link I posted.
Thank you for your support...
L.O.V.E.
Angela
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 04, 2010, 01:19:25 PM
You're welcome, Grenat, I'm glad to do something for the sake of Michael...Just my little drop in the ocean...
I would like to explain to you all that I'm not at all in touch with BlackorWhite, I'm just translating her posts. For all questions you are willing to make, plase visit the forum on the link I posted.
Thank you for your support...
L.O.V.E.
Angela

I see...you can't send her messages at all ? Because the thing is that she speak italian right ? The problem is I don't understand Italian and I won't be able to ask a question  :D So I tough that you could have relayed our questions to her on the forum. That's to bad you can't
We surely have a lot to ask to her/he but well I don't speak a word of italian  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 01:25:23 PM
I also don't speak italian, but since BlackorWhite is a Journalist, I guess, she speaks english aswell. I asked her something in the Italian Forum and I expect, she maybe answers in italian or in english. Let's see. Otherwise we have our dear translator here  :P
I've really have my hopes up in the moment again.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions