Re: ***breaking news*** best evidence yet
November 28, 2009, 09:55:52 AM
Oh my goodness!....Oh my goodness! I am about to cry this post. Was beautiful. Hadn't heard the video that Jermaine spoke yet.  Reading the post were beautiful. Oh Lord!! First it was raining on my bday, now I am just about to tear up now!  :)

hesouttamylife,

That was a beautiful letter.

Jacksonologist,

Beautiful!

Really, all of it was!!

Ok, I got to get it together now!!  :D

Ok, I am I am going to watch the video.

Taking a deep breath.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 09:59:56 AM
Darkchild:

First of all, I thank God for everyone of these boards for all the love, the inspiration, and the faith that each one of you guys bring to the boards. God has bless me to be here with all you lovely people. MJ's love shines through beautiful lyrics that he writes. I think of him every single day. My Lord Jesus Christ, and my raven-haired angel, MJ, are my inspiration to spread love in this world.

Yes! I must give my Lord all the glory and praise! It's without Him we wouldn't have the gifts and talents that he put in us to make this world beautiful. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 07:17:05 PM
This is proof, but I think even if Michael really were dead, Jermaine would have announced that. It's amazing that people are realizing how great Michael really is. And all of those old MJ fans who hate the new MJ fans need get over it! Would they rather have the new MJ fans be haters? It's a wonderful thing, and I think MJ has earned a lot more respect then he has had the past few years. And the best thing about it is he's still here to see that.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

November 29, 2009, 09:33:12 PM
YOUAREMYLIFEMJ : And the best thing about it is he's still here to see that.

Definitely splendid ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

November 29, 2009, 09:47:07 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
First of all, I thank God for everyone of these boards for all the love, the inspiration, and the faith that each one of you guys bring to the boards.  God has bless me to be here with all you lovely people.  MJ's love shines through beautiful lyrics that he writes.  I think of him every single day.  My Lord Jesus Christ, and my raven-haired angel, MJ, are my inspiration to spread love in this world.

This is a fab post.  Jermaine, thank you for standing up for Michael. I hate what people did to MJ.  He is God's ray of sunshine in my life that keeps me going.  God bless of you lovely people here.  Keep the Faith and the Love going!  :D

beautiful words! i hate what people did to mj too... he is a ray of light for me too... i never believe that he was in that ambulance that day... I KEEP THE FAITH AND THE LOVE GOING LIKE YOU SAID!!!
WE LOVE YOU MIKE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

November 30, 2009, 08:52:15 PM
Quote from: "Confused"
This reminds of a thing Joe said in an interview. He was asked about the abbuse issue. He said something along the lines of Michael being still alive because of the displinairy way he raised the kids..and that the people Michael grew up with were no longer alive... :?  I was thinking..Uhmm Isn't Michael not one of those people that isn't with us anymore (for the non-believers anyway). Just another Joe slip up I guess.  :D

i remember this also....he said he he hadnt been the way he was mike would have been on drugs or dead :mrgreen: that was when i thought he was dead and i was like wtf he was both...lol but now i see....

and i also dont think joe was the best dad ever but all his kids are alive, successful and all of there kids are doing good from what i understand...i honestly think joe did the best he knew how...he scared them strait....now things like scaring them and the mask through the window shit was 2 much but he knew he didnt want his kids in the streets and there not
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2009, 09:05:58 PM
I also believe this is about showing the world the man we never knew...my brother is 17, his whole life mike has been " wacko jacko" this and that so he never got to experiance him the way i did...and mike has too much pride to go out like that...i personally believe after the first accusations he started to feed into the rumors for the purpose of the hoax. The media made him a joke and there is nothing funny about what he has went through..i remember crying months ago thinking about how if would feel, being black, and having vitiligo..not just physical but mentally...having lupus, my dad died when he was 19 years old from lupus, horrible acne, i have acne and there days i dont want to work let alone if the world was watching me. but not just the physical but being accused of such horrible things, being called wacko jacko and all that other crap..basicly being treated like shit for no reason..Mike is going to make sure that the books tell HIStory and not the story they wanted to tell about him and im with him 1000000% words cant describe how strong he is because i would have probly killed myself years ago...honestly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 04:16:38 PM
Please feel free to join the MJHF chatroom, we will continue the investigation becuase we all know he is alive, just becuase mjhd is dead we are not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

December 01, 2009, 04:27:35 PM
I love all of your posts, they are incredible to say the least. I also believe MJ was chosen, he was put on this earth to try and teach us, entertain us and make us better people. He is one of a kind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

December 01, 2009, 06:57:30 PM
Okay. So you're basically saying one of these two things:
Michael hoaxed his death and had Jordan's father killed, made it look like a sucide so he could clear his name
                                                   or
Michael hoaxed his death hoping that Jordan's father would feel gulity enough to kill himself so Michael could clear his name.

My thoughts:
First, not everyone knows that Jordan's father killed himself. Oddly enough, it did not get as much press as I thought it would. Second, I am about 50/50 that Michael hoaxed his death (although I am leaning more towards hoax) but I don't think Michael hoaxed his death to clear his name. We would have seen more "clues" towards that direction, not to mention I don't think Michael would have someone killed or would do something in hopes that this person may feel "guilty" and kill themselves. Third, I don't know what was going on in Jordan's father's head, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that he killed himself because of guilt. (I hate when some of you guys say that with so much confidence) If he felt gulity, then he would of not gone as far as he did in the first place. Or at the very least, he would have killed himself a long time ago, BEFORE Michael died. Jordan's father was just being as he had always been, selfish. He made Michael's life hell, while he lived on easy street, with people actually feeling sorry for him. As far as this being "proof" that Michael was innocent? Try telling that to the people who know about this news and happen to think that Michael was gulity. To them, this confirms that Michael was gulity. As one poster said on Youtube, "Poor man. I guess he didn't want to live in a world that praises a pedophile as a hero." While I do believe with my very being that Michael is or was innocent, this "proof" can obviously go both ways for some people. And finally, the fact that Jermaine would go and yammer his ugly mouth off like that, is evidence that he is just a dumbass, a user, and someone that cannot be trusted. He is one of the main reasons why I have my doubts that this is a hoax. It is obvious that he is just using Michael and trying to have his moment in the spotlight by appointed himself as the man who will uphold his brother's "legacy." So, to keep it short, this is NOT the best evidence yet. It is not even evidence. Sorry, but no cigar.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 03:37:19 AM
How is this evidence? Just the fact the dad killed himself out of guilt (supposedly)?

Or did I miss another clue in there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

December 02, 2009, 09:58:28 PM
These are my thoughts :

A FAMILY

Writing this truly breaks my heart,
The tendency to inevitably fall apart,
These thoughts are crowding in my mind,
Can't keep me silent, just pondering in the night.

Of how much caring did Michael receive,
From those people who make him believe,
The importance of who he is,
To them is just the common business deal.

With so much caring he willingly gives,
Being led to people who are thieves,
He kept going with those doubts in his mind,
But there are still people who were taught to be kind.

They don't care if it will cost him his pride,
The dignity maligned is just to prime,
The more feasible sense for the future,
Where security holds steady at their doors.

He knows that his family takes from him,
The value of his talents that he brings,
Understanding their whims and schemes,
On a pedestal his humility puts him..

They haven't learned from the stories Michael has told,
To people the truth to behold,
They're so dense to people who can sense,
Their control is never benevolent.

I hurt with the knowledge about them,
Taking advantage of his love and selflessnes,
They're always feeding on their egos,
The word FAMILY is a good justification of their shoes.

Unfair when they show such false face,
Of the value they give to each other,
They hide and ride on Michael's fame,
All dressed up for the merriment is so lame.

We all know that a family is important,
But to use as an excuse for abuse,
Is prevalent among those who are decadent,
The main reason why some feels forlorn.

Through all these, Michael knows he can't resist,
Their endless persistence brings to light at a glance,
To become a better person from who they are,
Will be the guidance to deal with others on a better ground.

J U L I E T ***
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 11:49:48 AM
It's too bad that some users call themselves "old" fans, while others are "new".  If there was one thing that Michael Jackson truly accomplished in his years on this Earth, it was his power to bring love and people together, of all ages.  I am an "old" fan, and I love the fact that MJ has several whole new generations of fans that truly know just how spectacular he really was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please stop by and visit my family\'s music website - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 05, 2009, 12:22:29 PM
Quote from: "YouAreMyLifeMJ"
This is proof, but I think even if Michael really were dead, Jermaine would have announced that. It's amazing that people are realizing how great Michael really is. And all of those old MJ fans who hate the new MJ fans need get over it! Would they rather have the new MJ fans be haters? It's a wonderful thing, and I think MJ has earned a lot more respect then he has had the past few years. And the best thing about it is he's still here to see that.  :D

Well not to condone it or anything but a lot of fans have fought for years to get the general public to see what a great person Michael really is. And nobody wanted to listen.They fought against the media and everything. Now that he is ''dead'' all of a sudden people realize how great he is. Which is great but I could see why some people can't help but feel a little bitter by it. I have to admit I felt like that for a while too. I remember like a year a go people would tell me why do you like that freak? and more of that nature..
Now I'm just happy to see so many people finally see what I have seen in him for several years  :) The more the better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 08:43:34 AM
Bec and Souza, beautiful posts thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.