My view on all the "clues"
January 02, 2010, 07:48:54 AM
Just wanted to share some thoughts I´ve been having for a while....sorry for the rambling  :)

IF Michael is alive ( I am 50/50 on this ) he obviously wants to stay in hiding. All the clues and the info we are discussing here are bits and pieces of information that have been fed to us by Michael´s friends, associates and family. Either directly or by tabloids and gossipchannels. Rest assured that we are not getting anything they do NOT want us to get, whether it is "news" or photos or videos! They know what they are doing, and when we believe otherwise it is just because we don´t even have 10% of the info!
For everything they tell us, there are another ten things they do not tell us.

Now, to pull off a hoax like this would mean a LOT of planning, maybe during some years. It means having loads of money. You need to bribe people of Authority. (NOT cheap!!) You need to pay the people involved, maybe even media. And there is no way anyone would let such an "investment" fall apart by doing a sloppy job. No way!

Yet, there are so many unanswered questions and strange, unexplicable clues. And I am getting more and more convinced that they are nothing but smokescreens. They are there to prevent us from seeing the truth, just like when a magician puts on a show. Everything from the ambulance picture to the helicopter ride to Dr. Murray and statements from the family....it´s like throwing out bates to the fishes and everyone JUMPS on it. All those things are there to keep us occupied. And whatever is going on behind the curtain (!) stays in the shadows.

I wish I could offer a clue to what we are prevented from seeing. But these people are far too clever. And as long as Michael is in good hands, I couldn´t care less.  I just know what has led up to Michael´s murder/disappareance, and I also know that everyone coming too close to the truth  gets cut off from going any further.

Just wanted to share my views - as long as we spend endless hours discussing smokescreens, we are just getting further away from what really happened. (As if that made you any wiser....sorry!)  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: My view on all the "clues"
January 02, 2010, 09:37:48 AM
Gone too soon, I agree with your post. There is something we are missing. You seem to have an overview of the bigger picture. Maybe we are all too involved and "can't see the wood for the trees".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 01:57:43 PM
Well, I took time out for a while - had to get away from this MJ-disease  :D  And I talked to people who used to work with Michael´s associates so I started putting things together.

I have not thought too much about each and every clue. I am more fascinated by ALL the "mistakes" that have been made. All the photos and all the You Tube videos popping up like mushrooms....all of them with "clues" leading us absolutely nowhere. Have you noticed how we are being led round in circles??

A doctor doing CPR on a bed, forgetting on which address he is doing it and therefore not phoning an ambulance...nah, no way. THAT "clue" was the most obvious one of them all - and the most stupid one - just to get us (the bloodhounds) going. After that, the clues have been more and more subtle to make it more difficult and making us stay on track. The wrong track!!

Well, I am regrouping myself and starting fresh  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 02:52:55 PM
Very good observation!
So, wat do you think, why "they" give us clues at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 02, 2010, 03:07:15 PM
I think they are throwing us a bone with these clues.  Some lead to an answer but many go nowhere and result in mere speculation.  I personally believe it's to keep us involved and interested.  But again, IMO, it's a smoke screen as they work on the bigger, end result.  What that is I don't know.  But clearly they don't want us to fade away.   In essence they are buying time, settling MIchael's debts, etc. (which I never believed he was broke....thanks media for that lie).  Every now and then someone throws out a clue..the symbolism shirts on Jack5on Dynasty tv show, the cryptic messages by Usher, Dave Dave, Kenny Ortega, etc.  Just enough to keep us interested and work us into a frenzy to investigate.  

We have to be patient.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 03:07:50 PM
Very good post. You are right actually,,I feel we are being lead around on a leash and being spoonfed.

I am getting very tired of it..and Yes..everything we think someone is going to reveal something big???its a big fat dud.

Its a good idea to take a step back. There has been NOTHING of any significance for a very long time.

It is time to do nothing but sit back and wait.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 02, 2010, 03:08:12 PM
I think they are throwing us a bone with these clues.  Some lead to an answer but many go nowhere and result in mere speculation.  I personally believe it's to keep us involved and interested.  But again, IMO, it's a smoke screen as they work on the bigger, end result.  What that is I don't know.  But clearly they don't want us to fade away.   In essence they are buying time, settling MIchael's debts, etc. (which I never believed he was broke....thanks media for that lie).  Every now and then someone throws out a clue..the symbolism shirts on Jack5on Dynasty tv show, the cryptic messages by Usher, Dave Dave, Kenny Ortega, etc.  Just enough to keep us interested and work us into a frenzy to investigate.  

We have to be patient.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 03:16:26 PM
I agree with both of your posts gone too soon. No one knows if Michael's alive or ead, or if he's going to come back or not. If he is alive no one can make any decisions if he's going to come back or stay in hiding, only Michael can. Whatever he decides is fine with me. I would love to see him and hear his voice again though. Whatever is meant to be will be.

I defiantly think people involved with Michael, maybe even Michael himself, are keeping a close watch on the hoax forums online. It seems every time we get close to the truth, someone tries to get us off the track we're on(MJHD crashing/closing), only for us to get back on later. I feel that the truth will come out eventually. I don't think people will be able to keep us from knowing the truth forever, we need to know what happened to have closure. I'm confident that if we keep investigating we will find out the truth, at lest I hope we will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :)

IF Michael is alive ( I am 50/50 on this ) he obviously wants to stay in hiding. All the clues and the info we are discussing here are bits and pieces of information that have been fed to us by Michael´s friends, associates and family. Either directly or by tabloids and gossipchannels. Rest assured that we are not getting anything they do NOT want us to get, whether it is "news" or photos or videos! They know what they are doing, and when we believe otherwise it is just because we don´t even have 10% of the info!
For everything they tell us, there are another ten things they do not tell us.

Now, to pull off a hoax like this would mean a LOT of planning, maybe during some years. It means having loads of money. You need to bribe people of Authority. (NOT cheap!!) You need to pay the people involved, maybe even media. And there is no way anyone would let such an "investment" fall apart by doing a sloppy job. No way!

Yet, there are so many unanswered questions and strange, unexplicable clues. And I am getting more and more convinced that they are nothing but smokescreens. They are there to prevent us from seeing the truth, just like when a magician puts on a show. Everything from the ambulance picture to the helicopter ride to Dr. Murray and statements from the family....it´s like throwing out bates to the fishes and everyone JUMPS on it. All those things are there to keep us occupied. And whatever is going on behind the curtain (!) stays in the shadows.

I wish I could offer a clue to what we are prevented from seeing. But these people are far too clever. And as long as Michael is in good hands, I couldn´t care less.  I just know what has led up to Michael´s murder/disappareance, and I also know that everyone coming too close to the truth  gets cut off from going any further.

Just wanted to share my views - as long as we spend endless hours discussing smokescreens, we are just getting further away from what really happened. (As if that made you any wiser....sorry!)  :D

I agree with you.
I think we are digging too far. We have the good clues right under our nose. I think the paparrazi slip up is a big one and the fact that the family can't get their story straight (remember the interview with Janet, her biog lie...) is a big one too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 03:58:08 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Gone too soon, With regards to your second post on this thread you say you talked to people who used to work with Michael's associates so you then started putting things together, could I be nosey and ask who these people were? If you would rather not say then I will understand.

Well...I´ve posted what I know in three forums now. And they have all "crashed".
It was proof enough for me. But we are dealing with powerful people - VERY powerful - and noone would mess with them. Which is the explanation that some people seem to go quiet all of a sudden....

I have two contacts, people I know and trust 100%. They worked in Las Vegas in the 90`s and beginning of this century. They have given me info as they worked with Michael´s (and Jackson´s) associates but they do NOT know what has happened regarding his death. One is sure he was murdered, the other one is sure he is in hiding. Let me just say: it is ALL for money!

Michael would never have left his children "just for fun!" He would never visit them on and off asking them to lie about him being dead. It is a huge burden to put on small children and I think Michael was an extremely loving and caring father.

IF Michael hoaxed his death it was because he had no other choice! He did not want to do it. But to keep his children safe, he had to. He was heavily in debt, but no - he was in no way broke. His money was tied up in investments and he didn´t want to sell. So the only way for him to raise cash and pay his debts was to "die".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions