paula-c

Re: www.thisisalsoit.com
February 19, 2010, 06:49:11 PM
Gema If you are right, here in this forum there are people who are religious and some not, I think these redirects TIAI used in a metaphorical sense.  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 19, 2010, 07:40:47 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Gema If you are right, here in this forum there are people who are religious and some not, I think these redirects TIAI used in a metaphorical sense.  8-)

Many will view the redirects differently, according to their beliefs. There should be some meaning for everyone, whatever their beliefs. We need to look beyond the medium and see the wider message.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 07:51:42 PM
you dont have to be religious to get what the link is saying, there just using the script to get a saying or thought across. its not for you to read the bible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 19, 2010, 07:54:47 PM
misha86, If it is true what you say 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 19, 2010, 08:23:38 PM

"People may misunderstand almost everything to match their points of view." Extract what already think of art. "I wonder how many people have changed mind about something important thanks to a work of art."
Stanley Kubrick 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 20, 2010, 07:50:07 AM
When someone uses a source in such a way like direct form a biblic quote, the reader must have some reference and insight to understand it. Not many people are awared of the texts in order to find the appropiated "meaning".

Delution can be interpretated in a metaphoric way or not. Delution implies a psychotic state of mind by natural-biological causes and many people are,felt or has been depressed and using the boards as a way to find a reason and closure, using the death of MJ as a channel.

So, once again, if one has no religion insight, the redirects are worthless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

February 20, 2010, 07:53:52 AM

"People may misunderstand almost everything to match their points of view." Extract what already think of art. "I wonder how many people have changed mind about something important thanks to a work of art."
Stanley Kubrick 8-)

Art has been used to reach the masses and to express a thought, idea or opinion but again, not many people will get the point that the artists want to achieve. Then, what is the point?, for who is the message?

Ambiguous meaning to me sounds like "is up to you"!and my answer is: yes, of course is up to me, but if you wantto make your message CLEAR, try to do it in a way that reaches ALL KINDS OF MINDS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

ralu

February 20, 2010, 09:25:48 AM
I love this new redirect:

About the religios redirect, I too believe it is at least a dangerous choice. Regardless the fact that MJ always fownd a way of braking the religious bariers, even though he believed in Jesus Christ, I think is wrong to allow people to consider him other than a human being. Asigning to him messianic qualities, alters his immage IMO, because some would think that he considers himself as being Christ (Which we all know he repeteadly denied and explained he only imitates Jesus, which all of us should do.) Moreover, sorry, but quotes as the one posted by Jill on the previous page, connected with the paralell made between Michael and Christe, make me think about the fact that someone is trying to say that MJ - in the case of his return - will prove to be the Antichirst...healed from an uncurable illness (or rased from death), many considering him as being good and pure and intending to save the world, but in fact they being under deluding influence, having power for only 3 and half yers (if we think about the 2012 theory and we calculate the time since his death, well...). This is my humble opinion. I think MJ is a grate person, a genial artist, a lovely father, the best model to follow in matter of dedication and love and kindness and humanity, but to assign him holly, godlike powers, is simply unfair for his immage and for his fans.

Hugs and love to all of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

jill

February 20, 2010, 10:29:13 AM
Quote from: "ralu"

About the religios redirect, I too believe it is at least a dangerous choice. Regardless the fact that MJ always fownd a way of braking the religious bariers, even though he believed in Jesus Christ, I think is wrong to allow people to consider him other than a human being. Asigning to him messianic qualities, alters his immage IMO, because some would think that he considers himself as being Christ (Which we all know he repeteadly denied and explained he only imitates Jesus, which all of us should do.) Moreover, sorry, but quotes as the one posted by Jill on the previous page, connected with the paralell made between Michael and Christe, make me think about the fact that someone is trying to say that MJ - in the case of his return - will prove to be the Antichirst...healed from an uncurable illness (or rased from death), many considering him as being good and pure and intending to save the world, but in fact they being under deluding influence, having power for only 3 and half yers (if we think about the 2012 theory and we calculate the time since his death, well...). This is my humble opinion. I think MJ is a grate person, a genial artist, a lovely father, the best model to follow in matter of dedication and love and kindness and humanity, but to assign him holly, godlike powers, is simply unfair for his immage and for his fans.

Ralu,
I posted the text because to understand the one scripture of the redirect you have to see the whole context it was taken from.  I thought it would help bring understanding to those who have little Bible knowledge.  The notes I made were to bring clarity.  I am in no way trying to sway anyone to one belief or another.  The text is referring to the second coming of Christ and what will happen according to the scriptures. In reference to the 42 months the antichrist will be in power, cannot be the year 2012.  The antichrist has not been revealed yet. He will seat himself in the temple in Jerusalem and claim to be Christ.  It clearly states that until what restrains him is removed he will not come to power.  Many theologians believe the prayers of the church or the presence of the Holy spirit is the restraining force, and the "catching away" or " rapture of the church" will be when this force is removed. Jesus return will not come until after the 42 months.  Michael did not in any way want to people to think he was claiming to be God, Jesus or any deity at all.  He was very adamant about this in several interviews.  However, if the Illuminati was involved, could it be their agenda was just the opposite? We know their goal is to establish the NWO  and have one global leader.  It would have to be someone that people trust and believe to be good.  Would the masses follow someone that is blatantly evil? You must have understanding of what the scriptural prophecies mean to see clearly what the Illuminati may be planning. Please read between the lines.  We know that MJ was resisting and breaking away from them. Mj did have faith in God and God does protect His own.  I do think he was aware of what they were trying to use him for and planned his escape.  I truly hope he did, in fact pull it off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pammy

February 20, 2010, 12:25:15 PM
unfortunatly i cant watch that video in my country. Is it possible to post it here again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

paula-c

February 20, 2010, 09:22:21 PM

The global economic crisis wreaks havoc. Men and nations may fail to find solutions. The Bible says in the days of the end time there will be a condition of global economic crisis.

The black horse of Famine, apparently is beginning a run more strongly in the prophetic scenario.

Remember that Jesus said even the stones speak ...

I'm Gemma, I know that is not the comment that you expect, but that come to mind these things ......... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

February 21, 2010, 09:12:43 AM
Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "ralu"

Ralu,
I posted the text because to understand the one scripture of the redirect you have to see the whole context it was taken from.  I thought it would help bring understanding to those who have little Bible knowledge.  The notes I made were to bring clarity.  I am in no way trying to sway anyone to one belief or another.  The text is referring to the second coming of Christ and what will happen according to the scriptures. In reference to the 42 months the antichrist will be in power, cannot be the year 2012.  The antichrist has not been revealed yet. He will seat himself in the temple in Jerusalem and claim to be Christ.  It clearly states that until what restrains him is removed he will not come to power.  Many theologians believe the prayers of the church or the presence of the Holy spirit is the restraining force, and the "catching away" or " rapture of the church" will be when this force is removed. Jesus return will not come until after the 42 months.  Michael did not in any way want to people to think he was claiming to be God, Jesus or any deity at all.  He was very adamant about this in several interviews.  However, if the Illuminati was involved, could it be their agenda was just the opposite? We know their goal is to establish the NWO  and have one global leader.  It would have to be someone that people trust and believe to be good.  Would the masses follow someone that is blatantly evil? You must have understanding of what the scriptural prophecies mean to see clearly what the Illuminati may be planning. Please read between the lines.  We know that MJ was resisting and breaking away from them. Mj did have faith in God and God does protect His own.  I do think he was aware of what they were trying to use him for and planned his escape.  I truly hope he did, in fact pull it off.

Jill, oh dear, by no means I was putting the blame on you. I know you were just putting the puzzle pieces together. I kind of disagree the redirects with this type of religious meanning related to MJ's immage. People might interpreting things as I explained before, and by saying this, I'm thinking about the fact that not once I met people in these forums honestly believing that MJ was Jesus Christ. Now think about what the neutral people (to whom the news is offered by this naive persons) are thinking about what is preached to the MJ fans and how they will "spread the news" on their turn.

As you can see on my previews comment, I've already underlined the fact that Michael is hurted because some would claim that he considers himself Christ. As for the predictions regarding the 2nd coming of Christ, it is my opinion that those should be read between the lines. The same for NWO...I wouldn't consider the crimes and corruption and the greed of money and power as having oculte powers. I rather think that the real criminals would prefer us to be concerned about sorcery and mind control than about their desgusting, material, illegalities and conspiracies.

I invite you all to rewatch the "We are the world" memorial version and to pay good attantion to the backround screen. Wasn't the message clear enough? I cannot save my tears every time I see this fragment from the memorial.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

MissG

February 21, 2010, 10:15:18 AM

The global economic crisis wreaks havoc. Men and nations may fail to find solutions. The Bible says in the days of the end time there will be a condition of global economic crisis.

The black horse of Famine, apparently is beginning a run more strongly in the prophetic scenario.

Remember that Jesus said even the stones speak ...

I'm Gemma, I know that is not the comment that you expect, but that come to mind these things ......... :mrgreen:

I really did not understand your point  :)  Tell me in Spanish pls, may be I understand it better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

paula-c

February 21, 2010, 01:58:43 PM
Permission to all I go to do a commentary in Spanish, to answer to Gema

Gema simplemente bromeo por mi interpretacion biblica, yo se que ya planteastes tu posicion hacerca de las redirecciones de TIAI, referente a temas biblicos. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions