Re: GUYS SORRY BUT IT IS A WHITE BODYBAG.
January 02, 2010, 03:44:36 PM
that white bod bag pic is one reason I believe it is a hoax.  That thing was flat as a pancake.  No body was under that sheet in my opinion.  I know they reported Michael was tiny, but he wasn't invisible.  And  BTW, who was up there waiting with a camera when the heli landed?  Seems photographers would not have been allowed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 02, 2010, 05:49:58 PM
Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "Suzy"
GUYS I AM SO TERRIBEL SORRY BUT I WENT TO BODYBAGS ON WIKIPEDIA AND I READ THAT THE NOW USE MORE AND MORE WHITE BODYBAGS.CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP MY,A AM SICK IN MY STUMACH!

Maybe I am missing the point on all these posts about the helicopter and the white sheet. I say that it doesn't matter whether it is a white sheet, straps or no straps, movement or no movement, bag or no bag.

If indeed MJ was to fake his death, why on earth would he be in the helicopter, under a sheet or in a coroner van? It would make no sense and have no point.  He would not be sticking around to see anything. He would be in hiding. This is not a kid playing a game. This is a grown man that could get in serious trouble for a faked death.

It would make more sense to me, if Michael had died, that they would put a decoy there to throw fanatic fans off the trail of where his autopsy was going to take place. I can see crazy people trying to get in where he was and that would be tragic and disrespectful if he was really gone.

I love reading this board, but I suppose I must be missing some of the point to the discussions. To me, the helicopter and the coroner van is a moot point on the investigation of a fake death. Now, if you are trying to find out more about him if he truly died and want answers in that respect, I say you probably should make sure where the copter went AFTER they put the body in the van.

Just my two cents.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! This has been my feeling from the first time someone brought up the body bag. WHY would Michael be in there? It makes absolutely, NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. In fact, it would be way too risky for him to have been in that bag, on the stretcher, etc. So the white body bag means absolutely nothing to me at all. Never has. Never will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

January 02, 2010, 06:36:53 PM
Where I live(wa.state) the EMT will use blue body bags to transport bodies to the morgue yet our hospitals use the white ones.It probably just all depends on where you live and personal preference.The white body bags are also considered more economical so therefore costs less when purchased in bulk,hence why the hospitals would cut costs and use white over another color.As far as that is concerned they also come in black and orange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 02, 2010, 10:36:03 PM
Of course it's possible they use real one , why not ? It has to be at least believable for the more guilible one. If the shee look fake right away then everyone would know about it by now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

January 09, 2010, 03:11:01 PM
And where is the zipper, I miss it on the bag... I see it has been written...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)