Lorrie

Re: Omar
January 10, 2010, 06:15:20 PM
Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
Who is he and why is he always there??
Omer is like an adopted Jackson family member, although he's not Michael's biological son. There are several similar people in my own family, and they became like genuine members of the family because of their history with us and their loyalty to us. Omer has been around Michael since his own childhood and since Michael's children were young, which has made Omer's relationship with Michael and his children even closer and stronger.

Note that Omer has never once said anything disrespectful or improper about his substantial time spent with Michael, either before or after June 25. His parents have also allowed him to remain close to Michael, in spite of the constant hating and the bogus child-molestation crap, which they clearly recognize for what it is: bullsh!t. So, in effect, Omer is one of the too few people who stood by Michael during his darkest experiences.

As a result of that history, the Jacksons trust him and appreciate his father-son-type relationship with Michael, which I think is fabulous. It says a great deal about how strong and supportive they are of one another, despite the frequent bashing they receive from complete strangers who know almost nothing about them.

What we hear, read, and see via the media is just the tip of the iceberg, and I wish more people -- especially those who consider themselves "true" fans of Michael -- would recognize how little that stuff has to do with what goes on behind closed doors. The Jacksons are tight, if you know what I mean, and protect their own, and Omer is definitely a full-fledged member of their family unit. He's a lucky guy.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 08:26:49 AM
He's definitely a lucky guy!  :mrgreen:  Does anyone know if Omer lived with MJ and the kids at the Carolwood home?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

lisap27

January 11, 2010, 08:37:41 AM
WOW.. thank the LORD someone had asked this question!! seriously its been niggleing away at me for ages!!

don't know why i've never asked it!!  :lol:

i can't even comment on why he's with the family cos i don't know  :lol:  i think i'm cracking up!!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 08:45:25 AM
on youtube there's a video or 2 of joe and katherine both saying Omer is michael biological son... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................