WHO'S THIS JCC?
January 01, 2010, 08:48:42 PM
Hi guys. I've started to hear a lot about someone with the name of JCC. I think that person is giving clues about Michael too. I wonder where you guys or if you've heard about him/her?

I made research about JCC on the net and I found this page. Pls check it out. Someone made an interview with JCC and here is her answer to the question.

2. You've loved many a lovely lady, and some have speculated that you even had a brief affair with Michael Jackson. What's your bag? How do you get into, and out of, and inside of, the pants of the celebrity industry? How big of an ego does it give you, and even moreso, how bad does it burn when you pee?

Great question. I have a thing for celebs. yeah they love me. as you know, I was a supporter of the "Caravan of Love" I didn't have a sexual affair with Mike per say, but we did get talking on message boards and started a whole campaing in Santa Clarita to save his butt. I love Mike as a good friend..he's a real talented kid, and did you know he loves Star Wars? Oh yeah, we could talk star wars all day long. Ego helps, and celebrities can tell about you, you know if you are just after their money or fame?..but I keep it real. they are just people, like us.
Of course I became an internet sensation with my Natalie Portman story. I'm sure many have read it, you should know i've got death threats for that..there's lots of haters out there.But Nat will never, ever forget me. She was love struck and captured by my charm. and to this day we still send eachother e-mails.

Here is the link of the page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any ideas who this JCC is and where is she giving the clues about Michael?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?
January 01, 2010, 08:52:24 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't believe any of this.... it's just strange. I don't know who this person is or who they are pretending to be. Very strange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

January 01, 2010, 08:55:39 PM
From what you have posted i would guess this person is a man?????  "you have loved many a lovely lady"... so he is a guy!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 08:59:12 PM
JCC is a FAKE! I've had dealings with this person. :roll:  They claim to be Michael and they give out "clues" that don't mean anything.  I believe it's either a girl or her friend that's behind JCC. JCC also goes under the name BlingPP, HiddenTreasure, Superbot & who knows what else.  :roll:

I'm not trying to be not nice, I want people who believe this person to know that they're fake. It's all a game and a sick one!! This person and others who pretend to be Michael, when their not, need professional help!  :!:  :!:  :!:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Sorry for spending your time but I have heard a lot about someone JCC lately and people say that she/he gives nice clues. That's the reason why I asked. You don't need to roll your eyes. I didn't make a negative post here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 09:17:06 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
OH MY BLOODY GOD...   IVE JUST READ THE WHOLE THREAD AND JCC IS...  jedi council community

iVE JUST WASTED TEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE THAT I WILL NEVER GET BACK.

Sorry for spending your time but I have heard a lot about someone JCC lately and people say that she/he gives nice clues. That's the reason why I asked. You don't need to roll your eyes. I didn't make a negative post here.

I know you didnt.. but read the whole thread on the link you gave.. go to page two.

JCC is not a real person.... its a star wars site... JCC is jedi council community!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 09:20:02 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
OH MY BLOODY GOD...   IVE JUST READ THE WHOLE THREAD AND JCC IS...  jedi council community

I know you didnt.. but read the whole thread on the link you gave.. go to page two.

JCC is not a real person.... its a star wars site... JCC is jedi council community!!!!!

I know I read it before I posted it. JCC can be a person or a community. I wrote there is someone with the user name JCC on the forums that give clues about the hoax. And when I made a research about JCC, I found this one talking about Michael. Could this be the person giving the clues? That's what I thought only.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

January 01, 2010, 09:22:05 PM

Lifetime is very precious. I want to comfort you  ;)  I hope you understand my joke :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

January 01, 2010, 09:22:21 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
There was someone a long time ago named JCC.. believe it stood for Joke Calms China ..or something like that .. the person did give clues.. whether or not they were true .. I dunno .. I don't know if the person your referring to is the same person .. I always had the impression that JCC was male .. but that doesn't mean they were

Hmmm Joke Calms China is an interesting name because when you change the places of the letters you get Michael Jackson. Where was that person giving clues? On a forum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 09:28:35 PM
I don't get why people are trying to jump on each other. I was trying find out something. If it doesn't look like important to you, just leave the post. You don't need to roll your eyes or make negative posts to it. You hurt others with your behaviours.
Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 09:51:27 PM by LiberianGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions