[youtube:1emntq72]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WASZoCsB6Zs[/youtube:1emntq72]

didn't Klein admit to performing facial re-constructive surgeries on Michael in his hour long TMZ interview a few months ago?  If so, then wouldn't that make him responsible for this alleged  MRSA infection if indeed true that Michael had this staph infection?  BEFORE the barrage, I did say ALLEGED!!!! In my opinion EVERYTHING is alleged until proven.

So many inconsistencies.  The so called autopsy report indicated that Michael's lungs were infected.  I don't know what to believe anymore :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Autopsy results for MJ are all false.. this has already been proved,

Yes Klein did say he was reconstructing MJ face
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

I think that Dr Klein is quite arrogant to ask rights of TII just because he has done some reconstruction on Mike's face , seriously Mike has always been beautiful  :D No mind to joke here but I find it strange that a dermatologist/surgeon ask rights on the film of his client
Have you seen it before ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah he did, but Klein is a dermatologist not a plastic surgeon. He is very difficult to believe (remember he said Michael liked to pee in cups!) Even if he did do this as he claims, Michael would of needed down time for his face to heal. Reconstruction surgery would of left bruising and scarring during the healing process, something a simple face mask would of not sufficiently covered (ie.. I've seen nose reconstruction done on TV & there's bruising or at the very least swelling around the eye area. There's enough photo's avaliable on the internet from Mar 09 announcement until June 25 to prove reconstruction didn't take place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Yeah he did, but Klein is a dermatologist not a plastic surgeon. He is very difficult to believe (remember he said Michael liked to pee in cups!) Even if he did do this as he claims, Michael would of needed down time for his face to heal. Reconstruction surgery would of left bruising and scarring during the healing process, something a simple face mask would of not sufficiently covered (ie.. I've seen nose reconstruction done on TV & there's bruising or at the very least swelling around the eye area. There's enough photo's avaliable on the internet from Mar 09 announcement until June 25 to prove reconstruction didn't take place.

I don't disagree that Arnie is difficult to believe. He says MANY bizarre things. However, regarding his work on MJ's face...Arnie is more than just a dermatologist; he is also a cosmetic surgeon known for minimally invasive techniques and treatments that do not cause excessive "bruising and scarring during the healing process." That is likely why MJ used him so often.
Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 03:44:26 PM by Christiana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Datroot

Yep, I've never heard of a dermatologist doing facial reconstructions (crossover of skills maybe?)   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

mjboogie

I remember him telling LK that MJ had some concerns over acne in his face and so he was giving MJ acne treatments? I will go back and review that footage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

restylane fillers and botox also acne scar trreatment but not surgery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Autopsy results for MJ are all false.. this has already been proved,

Yes Klein did say he was reconstructing MJ face
Proved by whom?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Christiana"

I don't disagree that Arnie is difficult to believe. He says MANY bizarre things. However, regarding his work on MJ's face...Arnie is more than just a dermatologist; he is also a cosmetic surgeon known for minimally invasive techniques and treatments that do not cause excessive "bruising and scarring during the healing process." That is likely why MJ used him so often.

That's right. Where I work we have a certified plastic surgeon that works out of a Dermatology office. Dermatology isn't just used for skin ailments any more. There is so much more in the way of Aesthetics. Having said that, I have a hard time believing Dr Klein after the peeing in the cup story he told on TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

xxmjxx

Just somthing i noticed,the pictures you see of michael just prior to the 25th of june,coming out of the doctors,and other places to,he seems to always have white powder on his clothes. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions