Re: HOAX? nah .. it's over, let me explain why!
January 02, 2010, 04:51:09 PM
Quote from: "michangelo"
Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
To be honest, i find your post quite disrespectful, and clearly show you are not a true Michael Jackson fan, because if you were, you would know of the disguises he can pull off, he is probably with his children now, and even so, you have seen technology these days? easy to access via skype and webcam, so dont come on here with crap like that, go and post it in the section for those who think he may be dead because thats what that section is for. im disgusted. You don't know Michael, because if you did you would understand how highly intelligent he is , and how intelligent his children are. phhttt

I listen to Michael Jackson from the album OFF THE WALL, I love him like a brother!
Who are you to judge my heart?
I have all his albums, while the 12 inches he did, my only regret is not being a native English speaker to understand everything he wrote. (I'm french).
People like you who judge does not even deserve one attention.
To be a true fan must believe in 100 years?
No, I think it's you that lacks love to write about me and that's disrespectful! :?

Hey Michangelo,it all started with OFF THE WALL for me too,we must be around the same age I guess ;) I bought the 45 rpm single ...boy,this makes me feel old :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

And Michangelo,I hope you will reconsider leaving here 'cause I appreciate your posts,it's always a pleasure...so please follow your heart and stay with us ;)

Et moi aussi,parfoisil m'arrive de croire qu'il peut être vraiment décédé mais même dans cette éventualité le mystère plane...je serais triste de te voir partir sans savoir le dénouement de cette aventure rocambolesque...Bonne année à toi et tes proches...L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 04:59:41 PM
Quote from: "michangelo"
Well I threw in the towel, I no longer believe.
My head told me that he died even though my heart said no.
Let me explain why]

Most of us can understand your personal conclusions.  Please do check in from time to time so you will be abreast of the "REVEAL",  :D  :D  :D

Love to you and your family...
Kathi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: HOAX! nah .. it's over, let me explain why?
January 02, 2010, 05:01:39 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Did you ever think that maybe Michael is meeting his kids without the paparazzi's? How do you know he isnt seeing kids just because you dont have evidence of it? There's a big possibility the kids have travelled to the house he is staying at (perhaps even the Encino family house) and that they see him on a regular basis. Just because you dont see Michael Jackson + three children together walking on the streets of LA with paparazzis surrounding them it dosnt mean they dont have any contact with each other. There's a thing called privacy and thats what they are doing, they are meeting up in privacy.

Yep, we see what he wants us to see, when he wants us to see it, and how he wants us to see it.

:D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 07:09:09 PM
I respect the OP's feelings and opinions. I have my own doubts from time to time, but I'm on a quest for the truth and don't plan to give up any time soon. If I ever do, I don't plan to make any posts about it, I'll just leave...but that's just me.

All I want to say here is that feelings are NOT wrong. You can't blame someone for their feelings, anymore than they can blame you for yours. And if you start reading a thread that really bothers you, then hey, stop reading and use the Back arrow on your browser and get out of it. Why put yourself through any sort of torture or frustration when you have the means to escape it? You can't change someone else's feelings. Just let them be. Whatever is the right path for them is their choice alone.

I'm not one to make resolutions, but I did make one this year: that I will leave threads that bother me to any great extent. In my case, these are threads that generally have to do with Karen Faye, Dave Dave, the Illuminati, LMP, and the people who are having a change of heart and/or leaving the community. Most of these threads end up frustrating me beyond belief. There are exceptions, of course. But if I start reading any thread that irritates me, I am just leaving it! It doesn't serve any purpose to argue, just for the sake of arguing. And that's really all it turns out to be in most cases, because it becomes a war of wills between a poster and myself--and that is simply a war that can't be won.

So I'm endeavoring to rise above it, stay focused on the goal (the TRUTH), and avoid any threads that provoke excessive negativity in me and a need to argue about someone's feelings. I'm all for healthy debate of a theory or evidence or clues--that's how we get to truth. But feelings are just something else all together. So I personally am trying not to do that. To the OP, I wish you all the best. You love MJ, and so do I. We're just on different paths. And that's OK. Take care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

teensy

January 02, 2010, 10:12:07 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
I respect the OP's feelings and opinions. I have my own doubts from time to time, but I'm on a quest for the truth and don't plan to give up any time soon. If I ever do, I don't plan to make any posts about it, I'll just leave...but that's just me.

All I want to say here is that feelings are NOT wrong. You can't blame someone for their feelings, anymore than they can blame you for yours. And if you start reading a thread that really bothers you, then hey, stop reading and use the Back arrow on your browser and get out of it. Why put yourself through any sort of torture or frustration when you have the means to escape it? You can't change someone else's feelings. Just let them be. Whatever is the right path for them is their choice alone.

I'm not one to make resolutions, but I did make one this year: that I will leave threads that bother me to any great extent. In my case, these are threads that generally have to do with Karen Faye, Dave Dave, the Illuminati, LMP, and the people who are having a change of heart and/or leaving the community. Most of these threads end up frustrating me beyond belief. There are exceptions, of course. But if I start reading any thread that irritates me, I am just leaving it! It doesn't serve any purpose to argue, just for the sake of arguing. And that's really all it turns out to be in most cases, because it becomes a war of wills between a poster and myself--and that is simply a war that can't be won.

So I'm endeavoring to rise above it, stay focused on the goal (the TRUTH), and avoid any threads that provoke excessive negativity in me and a need to argue about someone's feelings. I'm all for healthy debate of a theory or evidence or clues--that's how we get to truth. But feelings are just something else all together. So I personally am trying not to do that. To the OP, I wish you all the best. You love MJ, and so do I. We're just on different paths. And that's OK. Take care.

I agree. I do the same thing.

I had already made up my mind long ago not to give up a long time ago. I guess I already had it in mind he wouldn't be back for a while. But I still have to go day by day. Doubt always comes and I have to do battle with it everyday. Some of them are tougher than others.

Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

January 03, 2010, 01:16:17 AM
I hope you and your family had a great holiday and will have a great year. I know it's hard because it's been so long. I don't think I'll be right until I know what happened. I hope you give it some more thought and decide to stay with us. If you decide not, that's okay too. You will still be just as much a fan as all of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

January 03, 2010, 02:03:19 AM
@ Michaelangelo

You have a point about about the father thing....

BUT we dont know what is going on behind the scenes so we can't say for sure what is or isn'T going on in the fatherhood department.

I still choose to hang on because I cant dissmiss all the other stuff we have discussed in this forum. Yes there are some threads that are a little out there but there are other ones that one cant ignore ;) IMO He may not be back and maybe he will but he lives! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 03, 2010, 05:18:56 AM
Jesus! I have to reprint my post one more time, it just disappear. It was very long though.

Have you ever heard about webcameras and Skype? 8-)
Michael can keep in touch with his kids 24 hours/ 365 days a year! yes, you might think it's not complete realtionship between parent and his children, but it's better then isolation.
Noone knows they accounts and IPs, and they can have dynamic IPs, so it's safe, secure and great for them all.

By the way, he can actually live in Encino house with his kids and mother (I heard Joseph doesn't live with Katherine anymore) and his friends and siblings can visit him anytime! :P With his money and so many people who love him around he can stay there for years untill the media frenzy will go down.
Then he can leave the house and start new complete life as a common man. Who knows how he would look after all. He can afford any surgery and treatment, maybe even become black again and put some weight for good. Do new hairslyle, new look, don't use make up and disguise his age. Noone would believe it's him.
He will be able to shop. go the cinemas as normal guy, and do some other stuff. you know...

Ok, I went too far, but you have to admit it make sence.

And by the way if you think a parent can live so long without his kids, please answer me a question - can normal kids act like this if their father really died? Can they go to karate and shopping?

I remember my friends died I couln't do anything.

I'm not MJ kid, but I feel like a fell to pieces and can't put myself together. I can't say the same thing about his family. This is the most suspicious thing, the biggest clue! Or they are the weirdeest weirdos and freaks in this world! :x
watch Paris speech one more time. Do you believe her? Me - no :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Venus

January 03, 2010, 05:23:11 AM
Quote from: "Venus"
Jesus! I have to reprint my post one more time, it just disappear. It was very long though.

Have you ever heard about webcameras and Skype? 8-)
Michael can keep in touch with his kids 24 hours/ 365 days a year! yes, you might think it's not complete realtionship between parent and his children, but it's better then isolation.
Noone knows they accounts and IPs, and they can have dynamic IPs, so it's safe, secure and great for them all.

By the way, he can actually live in Encino house with his kids and mother (I heard Joseph doesn't live with Katherine anymore) and his friends and siblings can visit him anytime! :P With his money and so many people who love him around he can stay there for years untill the media frenzy will go down.
Then he can leave the house and start new complete life as a common man. Who knows how he would look after all. He can afford any surgery and treatment, maybe even become black again and put some weight for good. Do new hairslyle, new look, don't use make up and disguise his age. Noone would believe it's him.
He will be able to shop. go the cinemas as normal guy, and do some other stuff. you know...

Ok, I went too far, but you have to admit it make sence.

And by the way if you think a parent can live so long without his kids, please answer me a question - can normal kids act like this if their father really died? Can they go to karate and shopping?

I remember my friends died I couln't do anything.

I'm not MJ kid, but I feel like a fell to pieces and can't put myself together. I can't say the same thing about his family. This is the most suspicious thing, the biggest clue! Or they are the weirdeest weirdos and freaks in this world! :x
watch Paris speech one more time. Do you believe her? Me - no :)

I forgot to say, I don't think he will come back so I don't expent it. The opposite, I want him to be free, but he still can give us some new music, like if he wrote it "'before", or give us some ultimate clue that only real fans can understand and disappear forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 03, 2010, 05:35:01 AM
you write from the perspective of a parent...i can only write from the perspective of a daughter...so I am almost 30 but the thought of losing my parent is scaring the shit outta me...i cannot imagine that moment, so i don't wanna judge, but all i wanna say that my behaviour would not be even close to the one of jackson family, that is not the behaviour of a mourning family
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]...since you went away, Don\'t you know
I sit around with my head hanging down,
And I wonder...who\'s loving you!?[/size]
[/i]

Venus

January 03, 2010, 05:49:07 AM
Quote from: "badloving"
you write from the perspective of a parent...i can only write from the perspective of a daughter...so I am almost 30 but the thought of losing my parent is scaring the shit outta me...i cannot imagine that moment, so i don't wanna judge, but all i wanna say that my behaviour would not be even close to the one of jackson family, that is not the behaviour of a mourning family

This is exactly what I was trying to say at the end of my passage :D .
Thank you.

We have to admit that we dont really have any real clues but this, because fake ambulance picture can be made before and was sold because they couldn't get real ambulance picture. And the same is other stuff, life death certificate (which could be made on valid blanc by any person, not even Latoya to put online), 911 call, Murray and other suspicious stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

mumof3

January 03, 2010, 05:58:46 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Please.. dudes.. you are depressing me.
I hope
I love Michael. I dont want to be on this Earth if he is not.

Ive just spent the last 48 hours in bed.  I didnt eat and i didnt go out.

I am depressed over all of this.  I just want closure.

I wish to know what has happened to Michael.
You sound in a bad way do you know I was thinking the same this is driving me mad I will have to go for a while then I walked my dog to clear my head and I thought pains.    Not pain and the photo of people so happy at the memorial it does not add up some one so special has died and they laugh. What the heck.  So I am back again I left for 10 mins. I try to be like eveybody else except it but you just can't
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 03, 2010, 06:07:23 AM
Quote from: "teensy"
Quote from: "Christiana"

I agree. I do the same thing.

I had already made up my mind long ago not to give up a long time ago. I guess I already had it in mind he wouldn't be back for a while. But I still have to go day by day. Doubt always comes and I have to do battle with it everyday. Some of them are tougher than others.

Keep the Faith!

Yep, me too - I am getting a little tired of posting an opinion or thought and ending up being attacked for my views - so, like you, I will not bother with those threads.  I need to concentrate on getting to the bottom of this mystery  and I don't have a  lot of time to do it as I work all the time and can't really check this site at work and a lot of my spare time is spoken for.  When I do get the time to be here, I want it to be productive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

angel

January 03, 2010, 08:08:32 AM
Agree with you, Datroot.  Same here.  I'm so tired all the time, working 6 days a week, and 6/25/09 took such a toll on my physical well-being, ....I'm not getting any younger!  Please forgive me if some posts don't make much sense.  Thanks to everyone who contributes here.  I wish you all well this new year and I appreciate and love you ALL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 03, 2010, 08:54:25 AM
Thank you Angel - love you too xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions