Re: HOAX? nah .. it's over, let me explain why!
January 01, 2010, 11:19:19 PM
dang i was getting my hopes up thinking u were a photographer hehe so why did you get banned lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 11:26:42 PM
Quote from: "Justlettingyouknow"
If its affecting you like this.. Leave it alone.

Don't worry, I love Michael, but has not mad at that point.  :lol:

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 12:51:20 AM
How are you so sure he didn't meet his children? Even if paparazzi are everywhere, Michael knows them so well and he is able to diddle them . You are a father, too so you should understand what a father could do for his children. Of course it's your right to believe in a hoax or not, nobody will try to convince you of contrary, me less than anyone here, but i don't like when those who lost their belief try to convince the others. Keep your thoughts for yourself .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

January 02, 2010, 01:04:07 AM
you dont think it would look a little fishy i mean you have Liz and Michaels 2 children...and you see a skinny man walking around with them in a mask?...lol dont you think people would wonder who was with them??...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 01:05:25 AM
To Michaelangelo, I have not even read the 2 pages of what others had to say yet, but I wanted to let you know that no matter what others say you feel what you feel in your heart and you are allowed that.

You sound like a lovely father and I can only say that your children are very lucky that you care for them so much. I do understand how you are feeling as it has been 6 mths of waiting, wishing and hoping for all of us. I also am feeling that it is time to let this all go and get on with things and if Mr Jackson appears sometime in the future great but if not I will honor his life by being a better parent and being kinder to my fellow man and doing what I can for the children in need in this horrible world we live in.

BON NUIT michaelangelo and kiss your children and enjoy thier lives now as they grow up very quickly

Au Revoir from Canada. ( we are a bilingual country but I do not want to embarrass myself with my bad french.)
Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 01:14:53 AM by LovelyLurker
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

January 02, 2010, 01:12:34 AM
Quote from: "tiida11"
but i don't like when those who lost their belief try to convince the others. Keep your thoughts for yourself .

Do not particularly think that, I'm not trying to convince anyone, I am looking for answers as you all!
To you I say you do not like what I feel and you do not want me sharing?
This is absurd, if what I say does not please you if it breaks your illusions this is not my fault
you has not read me!
I can not stop myself from saying what I feel, as everyone does here, then why not me?
The positive is not without negative, light without darkness is not of this world,
good without evil does not exist.
Keep my feelings for me? WHY? ;) With LOVE!

THANK'S  LovelyLurker merci et bonne nuit a toi aussi! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 01:19:46 AM
Quote from: "michangelo"
Quote from: "tiida11"
but i don't like when those who lost their belief try to convince the others. Keep your thoughts for yourself .

Do not particularly think that, I'm not trying to convince anyone, I am looking for answers as you all!
To you I say you do not like what I feel and you do not want me sharing?
This is absurd, if what I say does not please you if it breaks your illusions this is not my fault
you has not read me!
I can not stop myself from saying what I feel, as everyone does here, then why not me?
The positive is not without negative, light without darkness is not of this world,
good without evil does not exist.
Keep my feelings for me? WHY? ;) With LOVE!

THANK'S  LovelyLurker merci et bonne nuit a toi aussi! 8-)

nicely said  :)  I have my off days and good days on all of this just depends on how well research has taken me...which these last few days has been blah blah becuz we are running outta clues and ppl are repeating clues already discussed...but i am in on it and i think ima stay here for awhile...but i dont mind you sharing your thoughts as well, everyone is entitles to the opinion  :)  Peace to you, share the love L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 01:20:35 AM
I don't usually make post...only when necessary.....but I agree with I forgot who posted it but neway I agree to the fact that this is NOT the forum to post this topic in......there's a forum for those who believe he died....use it.....I'm not knocking any1s opinions b.c its a natural feeling but not every1 feel that way and I doubt Every1 want to read sumin like this post....hence y its a completly different forum for non believers.....if ur getting discouraged post in the death not in the section where EVERY believer comes....b.c its only going to cause heartaces yelling and worst divisions....like i said not knocking ur opinion or anything....just dnt feel its the right post for THIS forum about his death HOAX..........nd by the way just because you dnt c MJ and his kids walking dwn the nearest street. Doesn't mean he don't see them....its a hoax remember y wud he show up as himself???? And ur absolutely right.....i dnt think he can b away from his kids which is y I know he wudnt dare overdose on drugs and keep asking for more knowing what the outcome wud b! Makes me believe in the hoax even more!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 01:25:24 AM
michaelangelo, I understood what you said I would like to answer in your native language, Je sius un parent et je comprend votre dilemme. Recherche votre coeur. Votre coeur vouloir donner vou le response.

I am sure that was very bad but I hope you get my meaning?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 01:34:04 AM
oh Michaelangelo one more thing, C'est un beaucoup enfant ici, n'est pas fait beaucoup attention, You have said what you feel, bonne annee  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 02:42:47 AM
I believe he is in contact with his kids :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

January 02, 2010, 03:10:45 AM
IT AINT OVER TILL ITS OVER ......... Dont give up you have come this far Take time to breath if you have to,,,  There are times I believed he was dead too but I think about the messy trail left behind with questions marks ..The way the family acts..etc.... Its all been done on purpose for people like us to search for the TRUTH  
If he wanted the world to believe he was dead the trail would of been cleaner... we would have excepted it  and moved on 6 mths ago...

If he is in police protection maybe there are alot of things that are out of his control.

At the end of the day whether he is dead/murdered or alive we want the truth,  The fans want JUSTICE for Micheal..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 03:16:52 AM
if your haveing doubt go read the thread  saying he wasnt listed...again!!!
 during the ball drop fro new years on CBS they mentioned the celebs that passed this year and guess what....NO MJ!!!! lol this is such good news. not in tmz rip list and not dead to cbs either hehehehehe.... its either good news he is alive or bad news if he is dead cuz that just means they are very rude lol but i sure he alive now. just no freggin way!!! MJ WE LOVE YOU MORE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 04:17:05 AM
I know I'm selfish, I know ... but I appreciate your comments, Thank you to all of you.

Please don't call you selfish... you are not,believe me! You just need closure and it's understandable. I had my ups and downs too, like everyone else I think... I kept wondering "what if?",but we've found so many things so far that I believe 99%in it now .
I don't get people who bash the ones who are saying they don't believe anymore...We are all different, we react all differently. That's why  I disagree with Truthbetold when he/she said your comment was disrespectful. The fact that you don't believe in the hoax anymore doesn't mean you're not a true fan. There are people who has never believed in the hoax, and these people may have followed Michael's carreer since the beginning and admire him. There are some who still are crying and thinking about Michael everyday. They are fans. I'm sorry but his/her post was the one that was disrespectufl...there's no need to be rude  :?

Anyway, michangelo, I'm sad to see that you're leaving :( but I respect your choice. I wish you a happy new year with your little family! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

January 02, 2010, 11:47:06 AM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
I know I'm selfish, I know ... but I appreciate your comments, Thank you to all of you.

Please don't call you selfish... you are not,believe me! You just need closure and it's understandable. I had my ups and downs too, like everyone else I think... I kept wondering "what if?",but we've found so many things so far that I believe 99%in it now .
I don't get people who bash the ones who are saying they don't believe anymore...We are all different, we react all differently. That's why  I disagree with Truthbetold when he/she said your comment was disrespectful. The fact that you don't believe in the hoax anymore doesn't mean you're not a true fan. There are people who has never believed in the hoax, and these people may have followed Michael's carreer since the beginning and admire him. There are some who still are crying and thinking about Michael everyday. They are fans. I'm sorry but his/her post was the one that was disrespectufl...there's no need to be rude  :?

Anyway, michangelo, I'm sad to see that you're leaving :( but I respect your choice. I wish you a happy new year with your little family! :)

Merci O-drey-O,  ;)

OK, I'll put a text in French, and since I am not perfectly bilingual I ask someone to translate and not with GOOGLE ... thank you!

Écouter, je connais toute l'histoire je la suis depuis le début,
mais ce que je n'aime pas si il est vivant c'est que c'est arrangé avec les autorités
et cela impliquerais beaucoup trop de gens.
Alors comment garder le silence si longtemps?
Cela n'a pas de sens a mes yeux,ou bien ce sont tous des artistes payés par
Michael Jackson et son entourage (Kenney Ortega,Sony entre autres).
J'y ai cru très fort pendant un temps,mais plus j'analyse la situation
plus le temps passe plus je constate que c'est presque impossible.
Si je me trompe,le gourvenement va passer pour bouffon et c'est là que ça
deviens très dangereux pour Michael,
ils n'apprécieront pas de s'être fais piéger ainsi!
Vaudrait mieux pour lui d'être ailleurs si il est vivant
si c'est lui qui a monté le coup,
mais je doute fort que les autorités locales est embarqués la dedans.
alors comment cela peut-il s'avérer vrai?

PEACE AND LOVE...We all seek the truth!
 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions