Re: Where the Heck is this Picture From?
January 18, 2010, 02:37:54 AM
Quote from: "Crescendo"

Or quite possibly there was a separate photo taken of the 4 guys (with tjs clothes on) and another separate photo taken of Tj half naked without Michael or even the other nephews.
lol idk look how uncomfortable mike looks when tj is half naked...we know he was innocent and he knows he was innocent off all allegations...but c'mon after being put through all of that I would have been having that in the back of mind thinking that someone is going to use this against me...i mean c'mon they ise everything they possibly could against MJ to make rude jokes about him in any possible way
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 02:38:51 AM
wow as soon as i posted that 2 stupid and hatefull jokes were said about MJ on the soup  :x  this really makes me upset how they still do this to this poor man
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

January 18, 2010, 09:23:59 AM
maybe the photog used it against Mj. Maybe mj objected to having Tj stand next to him wearing half nothing and the photog said if you aint guilty Mike, then theres nothing you need to worry about then. :|

I have no idea. Michael should have punched the photographer in his face and asked tito to punch his sons in the faces as welll.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

January 18, 2010, 11:53:07 AM
maybe the photog used it against Mj. Maybe mj objected to having Tj stand next to him wearing half nothing and the photog said if you aint guilty Mike, then theres nothing you need to worry about then. :|

I have no idea. Michael should have punched the photographer in his face and asked tito to punch his sons in the faces as welll.

That would have been cruel to manipulate Michael in that way. But I believe Michael agreed, because his pure mind didn't let him see what we see. He didn't think it was going to look wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

January 19, 2010, 12:14:41 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"

That would have been cruel to manipulate Michael in that way. But I believe Michael agreed, because his pure mind didn't let him see what we see. He didn't think it was going to look wrong.
oh no i sure even michael knew what we would think, i mean look how uncomfortable he looks! he looks pissed.
MJ is human and i am sure he has some naughty thoughts...i am sure he is not as pure as we think lol...NO im not saying he molested or touched any children...i amm thinking about grown women. Thats right MJ is naughty and i sure he is not that PURE as we think...he is just a GENTLEMEN...thats what MJ called it in his interview with Oprah ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

January 19, 2010, 04:14:05 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Quote from: "Sangre"

oh no i sure even michael knew what we would think, i mean look how uncomfortable he looks! he looks pissed.
MJ is human and i am sure he has some naughty thoughts...i am sure he is not as pure as we think lol...NO im not saying he molested or touched any children...i amm thinking about grown women. Thats right MJ is naughty and i sure he is not that PURE as we think...he is just a GENTLEMEN...thats what MJ called it in his interview with Oprah ;)

oh no. I never really thought Michael was completely pure but I did give consideration to the idea that he may of been A-sexual. but then i observed him a little better and I realized that he probably really was a red blooded man, if you know what i'm saying. but I don't believe he was a homosexual nor a child abuser.

I do believe Michael liked women. and sometimes he did act coy and was flirtacious so no i don't think he was "pure". Im sure he did things. ;)

Aphrodite Jones' book sometimes mentions mj's sex life.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  starting at :37. "how does that work?" yeah whatevs Michael. you just wanted that girl to come a little closer.
You dog. ;)

Though i do believe strongly that he was a gentlemen. Such a gentlemen I have never known such a gentlemen as Michael.

I love me some Michael. :D

Myabe Michael took this picture as if to say like I ain't no pedo and to prove it, I'm gonna stand next to this half naked loser, i mean nephew, and show you i aint scared of what people think. I know who i am and i aint no pedo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 04:50:04 AM
OMG that's weird I came on this topic and Why started playing on my Ipod :? With this album cover with all 4 of them on it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

March 03, 2010, 12:50:49 AM
maybe i'm a sicko but I started laughing at everything in this thread.  It was stupid to pose for this considering all the allegations, but michael on his own looks hot, and the 3t member on his own looks naughty, I'm like "ooooh dick!" :) I think it homoerotic but it's so wrong  too, it could have been for a reaction or the photographer being an ass
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

March 03, 2010, 01:35:29 AM
I love the Why video, you can see the love M.J. has for his nephews very clearly, and all those smiles together in one video wow, they light up the screen.. All the boys are good looking, I hope they stay proper.

As for as the photos, they look photo shopped to me, there is not reason that even comes close to making any sense, why M.J. would be in  a photo like that with one of his nephews.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

March 04, 2010, 04:17:36 PM
Obviously 3t didnt enjoy too much success for too long which what little they did receive was because of their superstar uncle.
Maybe this photo (however controversial) was to draw attention to their music and their good looks (well Michael's anyway :D )
Nothing brings attention like controversy.

Thats one thing about the Jacksons that I don't like is that it seemed like they would do anything to get notoriety even if controversial (I.e. Janet's halftime show, La toya's flamboyance, etc.)

With that said, I don't think these pictures are proof that Michael was guilty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 06:28:45 PM
Quote from: "MJFOREVER"
Can you imagen michael with only well that little piece of clothes :lol:  :oops:  :P

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
MJ is more than double his age in this photo... and MJ is still the hottest and most attractive. :D

And the best singer :oops:  :P

This piccy will balance this post! ;) Nope, looks as sexy as MJ wearing little bits of clothes! ;)  MJ, Daddy, you are the sexy man alive.  Cannot believe you are in your 50's, baby! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

March 10, 2010, 07:30:55 PM
as much as i know mj is innocent and wouldnt hurt a fly. these pictures disturb me. wtf was going on in this photo shoot. what horrible pictures. it really is wrong. i would not be posing with my niece half naked. period. im just sayin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

March 11, 2010, 12:14:48 AM
can someone please tell michael's nephew that a ripped long white t-shirt with no pants and socks were never in style, won't ever be in style and is not attractive?
michael was naked in "you are not alone" and he pulled that off with class. this...this is too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions