OMG! Craziest theory yet, Mariah Carey
March 30, 2010, 07:07:26 AM
I saw this somewhere, can't remember where...but people were talking about the possibility of Mariah Carey being Blanket's "surrogate" mother! LOL Has anyone else read about this? People were saying that Michael & Mariah were very good friends & that they may have been close enough, secretly or good enough friends that she could have actually been Blanket's mom. It's the craziest thing yet, because yeah Michael & Mariah knew each other & were friends but I don't think they were that close. Anyways, they went on to say that's the real reason behind her so called "breakdown" & being in the hospital & her not doing anything for a while back in 2000-something. Also, they talk about the Martin Bashir interview & mention when MJ says that she doesn't want to be in the spotlight & is under contract on both ends, his & hers, to not talk about it. They say Mariah would have a contract so that nobody would know but the two of them. They also say that's why he smiles & says that he does know her & later says he doesn't because she told him not to or something like that. Crazy right? They also were saying that's why it had been said Blanket's mom was Latino & that's why when Martin said so his mum is not black, Michael said you're wrong. Mariah Carey's dad is Venezuelan & Black. It's so random. They also claimed he looked kind of like her as well as of course MJ. I wish I could find where I read this again, it was another forum. What do you guys think about this? Mariah is also childlike in some ways, she was never allowed to be young & have fun because of Tommy Mottolla & supposedly, she called MJ for advice & to talk when she divorced Mottolla. Were they close friends? Idk about the whole Blanket's mom thing though, that seems too far fetched. LOL. & I don't see a resemblance, he's ALL Michael imo. Here's pics to compare just for fun though  :mrgreen:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOL. I had also heard people think these women could be his mom too.

* Grace Rwaramba
* Shana Mangatal
* Rushka Bergman
* Kai Chase (DOUBT IT)
* Tatiana Thumbzten
* Nisha Kataria (yeah right, she would've been a teenager when Blanket was born!)
* Lisa Marie
* Michelle Rodgriguez (Are you kidding me? Random!)

People come up with some crazy stuff.  :lol:  Why is everyone fascinated with who Blanket's mom is?! The people who need to know, know. It's not our business.  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: OMG! Craziest theory yet, Mariah Carey
March 30, 2010, 08:38:06 AM
Maybe that is why Tomy M. wanted to destroy MJ? Out of jealousy?  :?
 :lol:  LOl, that's a crazy scenario!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

March 30, 2010, 09:52:24 AM
I posted this on the old forum back in July, Mariah came to my resturant where I bartend at with her husband Nick, and I got to take care of them, I made them some drinks she was so happy when she came in laughing and smiling! This was only like 2 weeks after the mermorial. I said to her that I was sorry for her loss, she looked at me like I had 3 heads and said what lose? I said we'll I saw the mermorial it must have been so hard to have sung with the family and casket infront of you, she was like oh yes yes, I was not happy with my perfomance.? This always made me feel like wtf till this day!!! So I find this who baby thing hard to believe esp with how Michael is about his children, I don't think he would be able to contain Mariah, she can drink!! I served her 2 triple shot's of grey goose, 3 glasses of wine the time she was there which was about an hour and a half, and she did'nt really eat her Margarita pizza cuz of calrories lol, sorry for laughing but those drinks prob have more calories then the pizza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

April 14, 2010, 01:29:25 PM
Yeah, i noticed she was singing flat...because she was tryin not to cry....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 01:36:20 PM
Mariah more concerned about her performance than MJ "dying". TBH i'm not surprised imo she's self centred but this is jmo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions