ShoutTopic starter

So who is behind MJJ Productions Family
January 01, 2010, 05:23:00 AM
This deserves his own topic. I was just reading the theme which was debating about the "E" and "L"  in a CD book what could it mean and so on. I was just surfing around and come across this. Maybe we can find more answers  when we pay a closer attention on what is allready there.... Here is a picture taken from the side: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe that is the other family which is Michael talking about in his CD book, what do you think?
I would like to analyze all the people who are mentioned on this side (above).

[attachment=0:1b4w8d1l]Aufzeichnen alle Namen.JPG[/attachment:1b4w8d1l]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

Re: So who is behind MJJ Productions Family
January 09, 2010, 10:31:10 PM
HISTORY BOOK.

MJJ Productions Inc. Staff:

Stephen W. Chabre, Chief Executive Officer.
Crystal Bowers, Executive Assistant.

Evvy Tavasci, Executive Administrator and Assistant to Michael Jackson.

Staff: Miko Brando, Rosemary Chavira, GRACE RWARAMBA, Gary Hearne and Scott "House" Shaffer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

CC

January 09, 2010, 10:34:21 PM
why neverland family?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

ShoutTopic starter

January 09, 2010, 10:58:38 PM
Hm...And who are they I do not know them...I think we should really observe who is behind these names...we can find out which role they might play in the whole TII. But there are so many we need to devide us and then "come together right now over..." Moonwalker  ;)

It is sometimes hard not to think about MJs songs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Jennie

January 09, 2010, 11:36:25 PM
Ok, well I will start by looking at everyone's photo. I never found out who was photoshopped in the photos of MJ in London. Those 3 guys in suits, they looked like they were at a wedding the way they were dressed up. So I like to look at photos of people who have anything to do with MJ. If I find anything interesting I will post it here.

Wish me luck!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ShoutTopic starter

January 09, 2010, 11:46:23 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"
Ok, well I will start by looking at everyone's photo. I never found out who was photoshopped in the photos of MJ in London. Those 3 guys in suits, they looked like they were at a wedding the way they were dressed up. So I like to look at photos of people who have anything to do with MJ. If I find anything interesting I will post it here.

Wish me luck!! :D

That´s a good start. I will look to just print the names and compare it with the History era, I think that TII might be the Michael Jackson´s History Book 2 (Past, Present and Future).  Maybe we will find out some more actors and films. So the whole idea might be future, Michael as a film director. He loves movies!!!

There are so many ideas on my mind that it is hard to put them together.

"There is nothing that can´t be done if we raise our voice as one"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

January 10, 2010, 12:02:21 AM
About 16 pages printed. Didn´t Latoya say that there are a lot of people involved...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

January 10, 2010, 12:09:14 AM
Michael Jackson wished to acknowledge the memory of Stan Winston = Ghosts: This is very interesting. compare it here:http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/thisisit/credits.php

[attachment=1:3v9r3w1k]Stan_Winston_and_Michael_Jackson.jpg[/attachment:3v9r3w1k]

"In the simpliest description, GHOHSTS is Michael JAckson´s newest THRILLER. It shows Michael as you´ve never seen him before"  Stan Winston

Hm: Didn´t we hear it somewhere? The quote I have taken from the Ghohsts book. I have a whole book about it there are very interesting qoutes in it...

"Stan Winston, a multiple Academy Award winner, is the world´s foremost creator of creatures, the common denominator who has linked some of the cinema´s most innovative and accomlished characters designs. From "The Terminator" and the extra-terrestrial predators of "Aliens" to the amazing dinosaurs of "Jurassic Park" and the fanciful characters of "Edward Scissorhands", Winston has won a record number of his achievements. A Hallmark of Winston´s genius is his mastery of new technologies and ability to advance them to new level. In 1993, he partenered with director James Cameron and former ILM principal Scott Ross in the creation of DIGiTAL DOMIAN, a computer-effects company headquartered in Venice, California. In 1996, Winston directed Michael Jackson in "GHOSTS" for which he combined his creativity and talents in creature design and special effects for a frightening and entertaining combination of film, music and dance"

"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that the truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one´s life and will hopefully touch others as well. This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightment are what I continue to live for" Michael Jackson

Stan Winston, dead at 62; Oscar-winning visual effects artist suffered from multiple myeloma
June 16, 2008 | 11:57 am

Stan Winston with his animatronic

Stan Winston, an Oscar-winning visual effects artist, has died at age 62.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 04:12:01 AM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

January 11, 2010, 04:05:44 AM
Joe Bosso, Wed 11 Mar 2009, 8:02 pm UTC
Michael Jackson, Madonna guitarist David Williams dies

David Williams, guitarist of exquisite taste, dies at 58

View in gallery

Guitarist David Williams, whose recording and touring credits include Michael Jackson, Madonna, Paul McCartney, Marvin Gaye and The Temptations among countless others, died last Friday at age 58.

Williams, a native of Newport News, Virginia, was admitted to the Sentara Hospital in nearby Hampton after he suffered a stroke on 2 March. He fell into a coma and later died of cardiac arrest.

Although probably nobody outside the music industry knew his name, practically everybody on the planet heard his work thanks to his in-the-pocket playing on Michael Jackson's smash Billie Jean. Williams contributed the clean, funky strummed solo that was integral to the sound of the song,
Became a go-to LA guitarist

Having started his career at the age of 18 with The Dells, Williams went on to play with The Temptations. Real success proved elusive until he hooked up with producer Quincy Jones, who heard something in Williams' understated rhythm playing. After Jones utilized Williams' signature sound on Michael Jackson's Off The Wall and Thriller albums, Williams became one of the most in-demand LA session guitarists in the '80s and '90s.

This journalist had the pleasure of knowing Williams. As a person, he was gentle and easy-going, loved to laugh, adored pasta with mussels, and never once boasted about his success. He always referred to his guitar playing as "a little bit of secret spice. You don't need much of it, but the right amount gets the job done."

Williams is survived by four children with his ex-wife Deborah. He will be missed.

[attachment=0:2yrapxdz]michael-jackson-david-williams-460-100-460-70.jpg[/attachment:2yrapxdz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

January 11, 2010, 04:17:28 AM
Evvy Tavasci:

mjjproductionsMJJ Productions Inc.

Michael Jackson's Produktionsfirma, die seine Rechte als Künstler wahrt und sich auch um private Angelegenheiten kümmert. Hauptsächlich regelt MJJ Productions Management-Aufgaben, wie das abschliessen von Verträgen, Filmproduktionen, oder Öffentlichkeitsarbeit. Michael Jackson beschäftigte seit den 80er Jahren zwischen sechs und zehn Mitarbeiter.
Evvy Tavasci ist Geschäftsführerin und Michaels persönliche Sekretärin. Bob Jones war zwischen 1987 und 2003 Vize-Präsident der Kommunikationsabteilung von MJJ Productions. Er arbeitete zuvor als Generaldirektor der Presse- und Promotionsabteilung von Motown. So war Jones in den 70er Jahren auch für die meisten Interviews, Fernsehauftritte und Werbekampagnen der Jackson 5 verantwortlich.
Die Mitte der 90er Jahre zu MJJ Productions gestossene Grace Rwaramba, wurde später von Michael Jackson als Kindermädchen eingestellt und war bis ins Jahr 2008 an der Seite von seinen drei Kindern.

english:

Michael Jackson's production company, which seeks to uphold his rights as an artist and which takes account of private affairs. Mainly MJJ Productions provides management tasks, such as the finish of contracts, film production, or public relations. Michael Jackson occupied since the 80s six to ten employees.
Evvy Tavasci is the managing director and Michael's personal secretary. Bob Jones was from 1987 to 2003 Vice-President of Communications Department of MJJ Productions. He previously worked as Director General of Press and Promotion Department of Motown. Thus, Jones was in the 70 years, 5 also responsible for most of the interviews, television appearances and advertising campaigns of Jackson.
The mid-90s to MJJ Productions mashed Grace Rwaramba, was later hired by Michael Jackson as a nanny and was until 2008 at the side of his three children.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

January 11, 2010, 04:28:38 AM
Peronal Stuff from This Is It Live Show Credits:

Evvy Tavasci

Miko Brando
[attachment=0:2tiyki9k]miko-brando-jackson.jpg[/attachment:2tiyki9k]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Craig Johnson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

January 11, 2010, 04:53:18 AM
MJJ Productions Family

Bill Bray: Director of Security during the Bad Tour September 12, 1987 - January 27, 1989
[attachment=0:2fopi4sj]Bill Bray MJJ  Production Family.JPG[/attachment:2fopi4sj]

Gary Hearne

Administrative Coordinator during the Dangerous Tour from 1992-1993 (no picture found)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

January 11, 2010, 09:16:42 AM
WAYNE NAGIN:

Wayne Nagin, Jackson's security man, who has also disappeared from contact since that case (1993 child abuse).

He retired in Sept 2001 just before the MSG concerts.

Mr. Avram gave testimony and Wayne Nagin, Michael's former Head of Security and business aide, continued his testimony too.
Mr. Nagin supports Michael's statement that it was actually Mr. Avram who cancelled the millennium shows.
Mr. Avram said that Mr. Nagin, and another business representative, told him about the same time that Michael would not plan the concerts.
Mr. Nagin is Michael's former head of security and business partner.Although he left Michael's employment on 5th September 2001 to retire, Mr. Nagin testified he was a "a close friend, loyal all the way." When asked if he followed Michael's directions, Mr. Nagin said "I sure do." Mr. Nagin said he was present at a meeting in New York City on 6th or 7th October when Marcel Avram postponed the millennium concert.According to the paper, Mr. Nagin referred several times to a postponement, not a cancellation.

Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 09:45:31 AM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

January 11, 2010, 09:41:42 AM
JUST FOUND OUT THAT MJJ PRODUCTION IS IN ROME...reminds me of BOW...who else...
Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 03:46:22 PM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ShoutTopic starter

January 11, 2010, 09:55:56 AM

NO DEATH on the official biography????Please take  a look on the mjjshopof  this side. Last update of this side was on: 29.12.2009

MICHAEL JACKSON OFFICIAL BIOGRAPHY

Michael Jackson (August 29th, 1958 – Gary, Indiana) is a singer, songwriter, dancer and celebrity icon with a vast catalogue of hit records and countless awards to his credit. Beyond that, he has transfixed the world like few entertainers before or since. As a solo performer, he has enjoyed a level of superstardom previously known only to Elvis Presley, the Beatles and Frank Sinatra.
Jackson became an instant star at age 11 as the cherubic frontman in Motown's phenomenally successful family act, the Jackson 5. But that band of brothers, who kicked off their Motown tenure in 1969 with the unprecedented feat of four consecutive #1 singles, was just a prelude to the heights he would scale as a solo artist in the Eighties with the success of Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad. Those three albums, and their accompanying videos, sent Jackson into a high celebrity orbit. He has been proclaimed "the biggest-selling artist of all time," "the single most awarded entertainer the world has ever known," "the most popular artist in the history of show business," and, not so modestly, "the world's most famous man" and of course, "The King of Pop."
Michael Jackson was groomed as a solo star while still a member of the Jackson 5. In 1971, having barely turned thirteen, Jackson released a successful string of solo singles that included "Got to Be There," "Rockin' Robin" and "Ben" (a #1 ballad sung to a rat). In 1978, Michael appeared in the film version of The Wiz, where he met musical director Quincy Jones, who would become the producer of his best-known albums. The first of these, Off the Wall (1979) introduced Michael Jackson to the world as a vibrant, poised young adult bursting with talent and ideas. It yielded chart-toppers in "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" and "Rock With You."
However, it was Thriller that broke all records, revitalizing and revolutionizing the music business. Released in November 1982, Thriller yielded a staggering seven hits: "The Girl Is Mine" (#2) "Billie Jean" (#1), "Beat It" (#1), "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" (#5), "Human Nature" (#7), "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" (#10) and "Thriller" (#4). The album received sales boosts with Jackson's electrifying performance on the May 1983 Motown 25th Anniversary Special, where he premiered his gravity-defying "Moonwalk," and the year's-end release of the 14-minute mini-movie based on the song "Thriller." The latter is considered the most important video clip in music history. Jackson employed the burgeoning medium of music video to maximum advantage, as his revolutionary videos became fixtures on MTV, which was only a year old at the time of Thriller's release.
Thriller topped the charts for nine months (37 weeks) and remained in Billboard's album chart for more than two years (122 weeks). Jackson won eight Grammy Awards and seven American Music Awards for Thriller. In 1985, it was proclaimed the Best Selling Album of All Time by the Guinness Book of Records. As of July 2001, Thriller has sold 26 million copies in the U.S., making it the second best-selling album in history behind the Eagles' Greatest Hits (27 million). Worldwide, Thriller has sold 51 million copies. Beyond the numbers, how important was Jackson's record-shattering feat? As producer Quincy Jones told Time magazine, "Black music had to play second fiddle for a long time, but its spirit is the whole motor of pop. Michael has connected with every soul in the world."
In 1985, Jackson helped to topple another sales record. As the co-author of and performer on "We Are the World" - a benefit single for the USA for Africa charity, recorded with a cast of music stars - Jackson had a big hand in what became the top-selling single up to that point in history.
Michael Jackson didn't quit the Jackson 5, even at the height of his stardom, yet his solo career obviously took precedence. Still he showed family loyalty by joining his brothers for the Jacksons' 1984 Victory album and tour. In fact, Michael never toured as a solo artist until after the release of Bad (1987), when he undertook a 15-country juggernaut that occupied much of 1988. Bad was #1 for six weeks and launched another seven hits, including five that topped the charts: "I Just Can't Stop Loving You," "Bad," "The Way You Make Me Feel," "Man in the Mirror," and "Dirty Diana." Bad's canny use of urban beats, smooth jazz-funk and rock guitar in the service of some of the sharpest black pop ever recorded reaffirmed Jackson's peculiar genius and star quality. But some of its songs also hinted at the pressures that lay beneath the surface of his unfathomable superstardom.
Jackson's every move was reported and analyzed by the media, and his quirks became headlines for a period of years. Some of his behaviour engendered real controversy, driving him to exile abroad or behind the walls of the fantasy-filled Santa Ynez, California, estate he called "Neverland." All the while, Jackson continued to make arresting music in the Nineties, working with cutting-edge artist-producers from the hip-hop arena. Dangerous appeared late in 1991 and was preceded by an extended video for its leadoff single, "Black or White." Topping the charts for seven weeks, "Black or White" became Jackson's biggest hit since "Billie Jean." Dangerous, like Thriller and Bad, was the source of seven more hit singles. In addition to "Black or White," they included "Remember the Time" (#3), "In the Closet" (#6) and "Will You Be There" (#7).
In 1995, he issued HIStory: Past, Present and Future - Book I, a double album that paired 15 new songs with a greatest-hits disc. Its first single, "Scream," was a duet with sister Janet Jackson set to a high-tech groove. He scored his thirteenth #1 hit in 1995 with "You Are Not Alone," written and produced by urban R and B star R. Kelly. The album debuted at #1 and sold 7 million copies (15 million worldwide), maintaining the multi-platinum standard set by Bad (8 million U.S., 25 million worldwide) and Dangerous (7 million U.S., 27 million worldwide) - awesome numbers all, paling only next to Thriller's historic and unbeatable figures.
Invincible, released in October 2001, featured 16 tracks including the debut single "You Rock My World" and the popular radio hit "Butterflies." This time teaming up with producers including Rodney Jerkins, Teddy Riley, R. Kelly, and Dr. Freeze, Jackson's eclectic musical style is again showcased in tracks such as the opening "Unbreakable", the Latin-inspired "Whatever Happens” (featuring Carlos Santana on guitar), and the Andrae Crouch gospel choir on the haunting track "Speechless". In November of 2003, Jackson released the Greatest Hits compilation 'Number Ones'. The 18 song collection included 16 previously released tracks spanning Jackson's career from Off The Wall through Invincible, a live version of his #1 hit "Ben", and the new single "One More Chance."  As of the end of 2004, sales for 'Number Ones' had risen above 6 million worldwide.
On November 16, 2004, Michael Jackson released 'Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection' Box Set.  This deluxe 5-disc display book box set  - containing 57 tracks of hit singles and 13 previously never issued recordings spanning 1969 to 2004, plus an unreleased 1992 live concert DVD - marks the most extensive presentation of his artistry ever assembled in one package.
In 2005 ‘The Essential Michael Jackson’ was released by Epic Records. The double CD set includes 38 big hits, from the old fashioned way Jackson 5 songs to the most recent R’n’B groove of ‘You Rock My World’ and entered the Top 10 in 15 different countries selling over 4 million copies worldwide.
The last work by Michael Jackson was ‘Visionary: The Video Singles’ Boxset released in February 2006. Each week over a five-month period Sony BMG released 20 of Michael Jackson's biggest hit singles. Each single was issued as a DualDisc allowing each single to contain both the songs and their accompanying music videos. Each DualDisc single, which featured a CD format on one side and a DVD format on the other, were eligible to chart on industry sales charts as they were released individually as regular music singles. Michael Jackson was the first artist to release a DualDisc singles collection.
Most recently, on November 2006, Jackson flew to London to accept the Diamond Award at the World Music Awards; this award is only given to artists who have sold over 100 million albums during their career. In the case of Jackson, this achievement was reached with the unique release of Thriller, and that’s why Guinness presented him with the award certifying the record-breaking sales of 104,000,000 copies worldwide the day before the show and 2007 remarks the 25th anniversary of its release.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)