Suzy

Give her a shot of Morphin for her New Year!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I never liked that woman.  She's a dried up old plastic looking has been.  I put that nicely compared to what I wanted to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

Quote from: "Grenat"
I'm sorry if I'm pretty ignorant but who is Joan Rivers ? After reading that post I wanted to know what she had told about Mike, so I googled her name and a ugly plastic-like faced old woman appeared in google image ? Is that her ? She freaked me out.
What did she say about Michael ?
she is an old american comic who steped over the line last night she called michael a pedxxxx x and a druggie. She was vile last night but you look her up and see her and what she islike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

I googled her too and wow what a fake head she has!!  :lol: Its like she did something with tape on her face because it looks tight as hell!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

sweet1

This is something I have learned throughout life. People that put other people down have low self esteem and try to make themselves look better by putting down others. Joan Rivers will never compare to Michael Jackson ever. She's pissed at the world and never has anything kind to say about anyone. Sometimes, she's on QVC selling jewelry. I personally would never buy her jewelry. She's not a happy woman in her old age and it shows. I feel sad for her because she is very unwise for her age. Don't get angry. She's not worth the energy. Never allow negativity to steal your life force. Keep the Faith! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I heard what she said I also read it to and well idk what to say. Before I post im not on anyones side but I don't feel any different about her. I watch her show with my little sister and she kinda likes the show. It's like when I first heard it I was mad but I can't be phony and act like I never laughed at her show because I have a couple times well really the 1 when she did the skit on Barack. Kat Williams said far worse stuff abt Michael and well we gotta think it hurt Michael to hear stuff like that but he was strong and just brushed it off and didn't really care what negative people had to say about him. Yes she is ugly but hey she old as hell wit lots of  surgery. But I kinda laughed at when she said she thought they were being robbed but it was only Michael. My little sister said Michael isn't going to rob a store he has money already lols. But I love Michael and I hate when people talk shit about him but I just stay stong and try to hold my peace because she really isn't worth it and well its her job wich is a comedian and her choice to talk big stuff like that but I have a feeling she can't back it up if Michael confronted her about her comments. I don't think Kat Williams would be able to back it up or talk shit in Michael's face because they scary as hell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Grenat

DONT BE SCARED YOUR FAMILY HERE WILL KEEP YOU SAFE AND SHE DOES HAVE A FACE THAT MAKES THE ZOMBIES IN THRILLER LOOK BEAUTIFUL  

But infortunaly I've seen her face,she's kinda scary but that's fine I'll just try to block the memory of it  :D
So If I understand that woman is a comic or something like that ?
And she does her living by bashing others ?
She is so stupid , she should read more and inform more because it's pretty easy to obtain informations about Michael's accusations and anyone with common sense will come to the conclusion that he is innocent .
I still and I'll never understant the MJ's haters
You can not love his music,that's fine , it's called different tastes but to call him a ped******** is total ignorance . How come they never yearn for the truth and just swallow thoses stupid tabloids crazy stories
I feel pity for them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mumof3"
Iwatched graham norton new years eve with joan rivers and they talked about what had happened in the year and michael came up and she said you will hate me but he was a. And she used the P word and a junkie I thought she was disguting and she upset me so much I had to tell all ofyou and graham is no better he said it is all swings and round about which is where he spent his time but joan is just too much for. Me words fail me how is she allowed to say that she is just horrible will never give her any of my time to watch her  so angry today. What do you all think did any of you we this woman

Joan Rivers is an angry women.  When Michael's name is mentioned and she's present, just plug your ears.  She had that show with her daughter - remember - maybe still does -
picking people apart.  What a terrible thing to teach your child to do.  It sells.  Hate sells.
Part of the title on her book was "Men are stupid"  She's rich, she doesn't seem to know any humility.  She made a smart remark about Michael when she got off a plane and the press stopped her and told her that he'd passed.  But Michael aside, like I said, she's an angry person.  A great way to fight the poison is to change the channel when she comes on and don't buy anything related to her - like her books.  You won't change her mind about Michael.   Once a person has been accused of something like that and whether or not it goes to trial, they are marked for life.  And it happens to innocent people - sadly.
BLOCK HER OUT OF YOUR MIND AND BE HAPPY :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Grenat"
  DONT BE SCARED YOUR FAMILY HERE WILL KEEP YOU SAFE AND SHE DOES HAVE A FACE THAT MAKES THE ZOMBIES IN THRILLER LOOK BEAUTIFUL  

But infortunaly I've seen her face,she's kinda scary but that's fine I'll just try to block the memory of it  :D
So If I understand that woman is a comic or something like that ?
And she does her living by bashing others ?
She is so stupid , she should read more and inform more because it's pretty easy to obtain informations about Michael's accusations and anyone with common sense will come to the conclusion that he is innocent .
I still and I'll never understant the MJ's haters
You can not love his music,that's fine , it's called different tastes but to call him a ped******** is total ignorance . How come they never yearn for the truth and just swallow thoses stupid tabloids crazy stories
I feel pity for them

Where are you from?  I'm serious - not being a wise guy - Joan Rivers has been around since the Ed Sullivan days.  You could prob find some old clip on youtube.p.s. she's become addicted to plastic surgery - her face is a little lop-sided now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

Where are you from? I'm serious - not being a wise guy - Joan Rivers has been around since the Ed Sullivan days. You could prob find some old clip on youtube.p.s. she's become addicted to plastic surgery - her face is a little lop-sided now.

I'm from France  :D  And well...Apart from Michael and few , but really not many stars, I don't watch TV that much . Well I watch some greats tv show you have ( the police ones )and sometimes the infos
But really i try to no rely on it much
I prefer searching the informations and making my mind myself than to watch TV.
I always hated the medias , even before I came to like Michael.
I didn't really know why as I was quite young but I just didn't feel something good about thoses people .

So I don't know anything really about that old hag  :D
So she's really famous over there ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I pray for you Joan. I really do.
Spreading the love one person at a time :).....LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

Just looked this up then wonderd if janet knew this before she went on the graham norton show i dont think she could have done
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She is just jealous because of all the plastic surgery that woman has had, she will never look half as good as Michael.  She kinda looks like a lion with his face kicked in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She a bitter, pompous, self-righteous, bitchy old hag and I hate the way she always talked negative about Michael.  She's got her nerve :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Don't worry, that old bag of plastic will get what she deserves one of these days, if her old a** doesn't die first. I've always hated her, she talks badly about everyone in Hollywood, that's all she's known for. She's a lowlife with one face lift too many. Don't worry about people like her, she's no saint. & we all know the truth about MJ & more & more people are realizing the truth. So screw her...sorry for the language. I hate her, she's lucky I don't live in Hollywood, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions