Joe is asking for Michaels medical records

• 1 Replies

Offline karmaknowstruth

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Joe is asking for Michaels medical records

• on: January 05, 2010, 12:12:03 PM
Has anyone else noticed how nutty, strange, not with it Joe Jackson behaves during interviews?  Ok, of course you have.  Sure Joe is pissed he got left out of the will.  Probably his lawyer is prompting him to do whatever it takes to extract some cash back from MJ. Hey, Joe, let's try this, let's try that......   Kathrine and her family are obviously estranged from Joe in some way. But they have to hide the family dirt at all cost.
Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind that Joe may have been involved in the murder of .....  and he's hoping to be allowed to see what medical evidence there is to know where his ass stands.  Next, I'm going to wash my mouth out with soap for saying that.
Now, the deception surrounding "the death of MJ".  All this suspicious behavior and bad acting.  The elaborate staging.  2 and 2 not adding up.......
Is there anyone on this board who can actually go snoop around to verify that conference room at UCLA in fact exists? Did you notice there were sound effects but the news crews and cameras were out of video range? The fact that no official UCLA people were there and the statement made that 'NO QUESTIONS' were permitted ?  That would cover up the fact it may have been staged.  Leave no stone unturned.
Also it is true that while the family tries to pull of a hoax, our investigation may be hampering their progress.  I keep wondering if we may need to figure out a way to set up an underground investigation?

What do you think ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »