Re: I GOT IT!!! ITS ALL FOR L.O.V.E
December 31, 2009, 11:44:26 PM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
Quote from: "becca26"
That's kinda funny you said this because I was thinking back to MJ's moon walker book and how he did the victory tour, and he was a bit disappointed since he wanted his message for unity ect, this is why he wanted the peacock to be of some involvment in this since the bird has all colors on it, kinda how MJ wants all races,ages ect to come together to L.O.V.E. one another. You said 83 isant this around the time they were doing the victory tour? I know one of songs talks about the planets lining up, hmmm defently feeling you on this one. :D

I think you're talking about Another Part of Me..?
"..The Planets Are Linin' Up
We're Bringin' Brighter Days
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me .."

Yes thanku I knew the song, I was just try to get the thought down while it was in my mind, I just saw Avatar, wow, that has the same sort of message, does film producers have some info that we did'nt this year?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

January 01, 2010, 12:09:42 AM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
Quote from: "becca26"
That's kinda funny you said this because I was thinking back to MJ's moon walker book and how he did the victory tour, and he was a bit disappointed since he wanted his message for unity ect, this is why he wanted the peacock to be of some involvment in this since the bird has all colors on it, kinda how MJ wants all races,ages ect to come together to L.O.V.E. one another. You said 83 isant this around the time they were doing the victory tour? I know one of songs talks about the planets lining up, hmmm defently feeling you on this one. :D

I think you're talking about Another Part of Me..?
"..The Planets Are Linin' Up
We're Bringin' Brighter Days
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me .."

speaking of the victory tour 2010 and the L.O.V.E phrase
did anyone ever google what does L.O.V.E stand for?
i found some that goes along with what you said

LOVE - Living Our Victories Everyday
LOVE    - Look Observe Verify Enjoy
LOVE - Listen, Overlook, Value, Encourage
LOVE    - Let Our Values Endure
LOVE -  Living Our Vision Everyday

i doubt its this one but it sounds interesting too...
LOVE - Lake of sorrow, Ocean of tears, Valley of death, End of life

there are more but those are ones that stood out the most to me

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 12:34:05 AM
L.O.V.E=love our valauble earth? the world will end as we know it/the new world will be made up of love,respect,no lies,no war,towards eachother,etc  who loved mother earth ,the animals,etc more than michael? all come together as one,i think thats michaels message,I am not stating,thats the whole reason of the hoax,thats another topic...i tried and tried to post my new video on here,it just wont load,please check it out on youtube,my user name theagirls25...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 02:27:57 AM
Just want to add one thing, Madonna was recently in Africa wearing a rather interesting t-shirt, it said LOVE........
and not that long ago- november this year (i told that on MJHD) i went to concert of Eddy Izzard and he was also talking about LOVE.....(that he never did before........)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sometimes, it\'s stranger than fiction....

January 01, 2010, 11:57:23 AM
Quote from: "mjlives25"
this is why i dont post anything,i was trying to figure out the  whole point of "its all for l.o.v.e",I  didnt claim to figure out the whole hoax! as per the title of my post..
I dont think LOVE have anything to do with 2012.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

January 09, 2010, 10:47:53 PM
hey mjlives25.......
        THANKS FOR POSTING !!!
Alem, I think he was saying, in his own words, what he feels Michael's purpose is for the hoax.
         I know what you mean, mjlives25...seems like it sorta hit ya and after all your researching, you felt compelled to share. I appreciate it, anyway.
         I like when someone is just being them self &feeling good about something & wanting to burst out & share it. I'm attracted by the catchy, more off-the-wall subject lines & fall for the exclamation marks, anyway. I'm familiar enough w/most of the subject matter here, as it is. So, I just like to visit & contribute sometimes instead of just going off on the "adventure" by myself (which I still do also). I've never spent so intrigued by anything so much in my life !
          Just before reading yours, I read one by someone who tends to get nasty. She got kicked-off from here, so she comes back & apologizes. She never apologized to me ! Guess I don't have anything she wants. She disrespected MJ so, I let her know I didn't appreciate it...OMG, she went off on me. Yet, when I gave her info.she asked for, she never bothered to thank me, either. That's OK. She can dish it out but she can't take it.
           In other words, ya meet up w/all sorts of wavelengths, emotions, intellect & attitudes. Don't not share because someone couldn't think of anything else to say in response. And anyway, Alem said "If you don't mind my asking". Whether it was honest or sarcasm, who knows ? How something is said gets lost in this superficial world of cyber-space. I say take what ya need & leave the rest.
              Meanwhile, all of this is really quite astounding so, don't let anyone spoil you intrigue . . . . . . .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

Jennie

January 09, 2010, 11:00:50 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
Quote from: "mjlives25"
this is why i dont post anything,i was trying to figure out the  whole point of "its all for l.o.v.e",I  didnt claim to figure out the whole hoax! as per the title of my post..

I know where your coming from, either your critized, or your post is removed, lots of times I wanted to share stuff, but said naa forget it.  :?:  :?:  :?:

Funny that you would say that because I have posted twice a link to a photo that I found really intresting and both times I would go back to the thread to see if people had the same reaction as me to the photo and I can never find my post :shock:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions