Stevie Wonder TWYMMF

• 52 Replies

Offline mjthelegendlives

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjthelegendlives

Re: Stevie Wonder TWYMMF

• on: December 03, 2009, 11:54:38 AM
Quote from: "mumof3"
I feel just the same but i dont think it is afew that think he is alive i think it is so many remeber things dont add up dont give up Stevie is a good friend and maybe he is sad that the mj is not there but the new Michael will be .that is what i hope

You're right.  I've spoken to fans and non-fans of all ages about Michael's "death". At least half of them believe he is alive.  I even heard of it on the radio, and how the announcer thought the hoax was planned.  :o So many people can't be wrong, and it's not like we are in denial. I mean, even my father-in-law, who is 70 yrs. old, and not a fan,  believe he's alive!

I don't know why I can't let go of the idea he's still here sharing this planet with us.  I won't let go it either until everyone gets their facts straight, and I know what really happened. I know there isn't a great chance of knowing exactly what happened, but I'm glad I joined these forums, met people who love MJ like I do, and made new friends along the way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline HiMichael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by HiMichael

Re: Stevie Wonder Breaks Down at MJ Tribute

• on: December 03, 2009, 12:04:38 PM
This is so hard to watch... let's pray that he is upset because Michael is "gone" and not "dead" ... maybe he doesn't have closure either just like we do... it is frustrating and makes you want to cry, doesn't it?  Ohh, I hope that is the reason; this really looks genuine to me; he is not faking here. :cry:

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

Offline tinker_bell

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by tinker_bell

Re: Stevie Wonder Breaks Down at MJ Tribute

• on: December 03, 2009, 05:16:16 PM
on CNN today:

Stevie Wonder named UN 'Messenger of Peace'
Wonder -- blind since birth -- will promote U.N. ideals and activities with an emphasis on championing for people with disabilities, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said <......> Wonder joins 10 other celebrities -- including actors George Clooney and Michael Douglas, cellist Yo-Yo Ma and primatologist Jane Goodall -- as advocates of the United Nations' work. Others include conductor Daniel Barenboim, author Paulo Coelho, violinist Midori Goto, Princess Haya Bint al Hussein, actor Charlize Theron and Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel.

http://http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/03/stevie.wonder.un/index.html?eref=rss_showbiz&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_showbiz+%28RSS%3A+Entertainment%29

So proud of Stevie! Couldn't help thinking of Michael when i read that. He's the ultimate Messenger of Peace and Love for me...

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~