MJ, have I found something for you! Unless you know about it already, of course, but in case you haven't, I heard a program on the local progressive radio station with Lynne Mc.Taggart. It's this amazing program called Living With Intention: The Science of Using Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World, and it teaches you just how powerful your mind can be.. really mind over matter! Here's the link to her site, it reminded me of you because it says "can your thoughts heal the world?" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and here's the link to the shows from last week and last night: this one has Session 1: ‘The Science of Thoughts’ and Session 2: ‘Receiving and Transmitting Intention, (and after the two sessions if you're interested it has a different part called “Mindfulness and the Brain: A Professional Training in the Science and Practice of Meditative Awareness" with Dan Siegel MD and Jack Kornfield Ph.D.) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and here's Session 3 (of 6) : How Thoughts Affect the Body Session 4: Retro-Intention, Negative Intention, and Healing What is intention? // Jack Kornfield Ph.D. and Daniel J. Siegel, MD Mindfulness and the Brain: A Professional Training in the Science and Practice of Meditative Awareness" Session 6 (concluding) : "The Game is Love" : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I can't tell you how much Session 3 especially excited me, the way you can use it for healing your body like that- it's just mind-blowing, and I couldn't wait to share it with you, MJ- although I think I'd be even happier to find out if you've heard all of this already before and have been using it! Bless you..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Dearest Michael, thank u so much!Thank u for everything that u have done to this world, to your fans, to helpless children, thank u for rocking millions of people's lives, for being the kindest, the purest, the most innocent and beautiful human being that the world has ever had,thank u for being u, for not taking any of your fans for granted, thank u for your invaluable message and positive energy which is spread all over the world and unites your fans of all races, colours, religions and  cultures, thank u for the magic that u have given us, thank u for making me a better person, for changing my views, my attitudes towards the world, i'm a better person because of you Michael. There's smth about you that is so magical ,so divine, i know that you have billions of fans who just adore you and i'm just one of them but i also know that u love each of us more, each of us, and thank u for it, i cannot find enough words to express my feelings towards you, u have entered my life since i was 6 and never left and of course u will have the leading role in my life forever cause u're like a family member for me, so plz dear take care, be strong, be tough, we need you so much, be strong and be sure whatever u decide to do we'll support u, stand for you as we have always done,stay strong and unbreakable  cause i'm sure you're God's chosen and God loves you, cares for you as do your lovely kids, your close friends and ,of coure, your fans, we love you more wth the most unconditional love that one can ever imagine, we love not only the Michael Jackson-the king of pop, the greatest entertainer, dancer and humanitarian of all times but  also the Michael Jackson-the human being the person,it comes first for us.So kisses to u, i'm sure one day u'll read all these posts.God bless every minute of your invaluable life.
 with all my love- Marina
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Re: Please Read, Michael: From A Friend to You
August 28, 2010, 12:02:22 AM
Hey, MJ. I know the 29th probably isn't your birthday, but I thought I'd write anyway. You know, I was looking back at some of my first posts to you in this thread and ersh, I was sort of embarrassed by them- I think I was overdramatic.. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable with my overdone sundae-posts melting in their bowls..! Great stuff with the hoax lately, it's as good as a novel! What with Murray requesting that Propofol nonsense, it seems to be pointing to "exhuming" you.. Now wouldn't that be exciting?

Hope you're feeling great!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions