sweet1

Re: Why Make His death so notorious?
December 31, 2009, 11:41:16 AM
Quote from: "lala"
Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
To generate interest and money of course

Yep, I agree. Look at what TII, the memorabilia, the huge press covers, interviews etc. dragged in dollarwise... he has become (again) a huge money making machine....
I wish I would just have seen his performance at the O2 (had tickets) and that would have been that. I'm not sure I like the image of him that has been emerging.... sincerely wish I could just have stayed being a fan instead of an 'investigator'... :?

I agree with both of you. He wanted to secure his children's future and make money. Has anyone noticed that the media stopped focusing on Michael owing millions of dollars in debt over months ago. TII alone raked in millions of dollars and I am all too certain more will be come in once the DVD is released. I am sure his family is taking the opportunity to make money from him as well. MJ was nothing more than a cash cow with them. I just hope that his children gets the wealth they deserve rather than his mooching family members. Keep the Faith!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 11:49:45 AM
Quote from: "sweet1"

Yep, I agree. Look at what TII, the memorabilia, the huge press covers, interviews etc. dragged in dollarwise... he has become (again) a huge money making machine....
I wish I would just have seen his performance at the O2 (had tickets) and that would have been that. I'm not sure I like the image of him that has been emerging.... sincerely wish I could just have stayed being a fan instead of an 'investigator'... :?

I agree with both of you. He wanted to secure his children's future and make money. Has anyone noticed that the media stopped focusing on Michael owing millions of dollars in debt over months ago. TII alone raked in millions of dollars and I am all too certain more will be come in once the DVD is released. I am sure his family is taking the opportunity to make money from him as well. MJ was nothing more than a cash cow with them. I just hope that his children gets the wealth they deserve rather than his mooching family members. Keep the Faith!

I agree, but i also think that the media did a good job of just taking the story and pieces of it and running with it!! I mean i think they over sensationalised his death as well not just mjs doing, but he is doing it for the greater good of everyone. :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Lou

December 31, 2009, 12:17:24 PM
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
This is only one of the reason why I don’t believe in the non-comeback theory, either this all happened for a reason and he will comeback and the truth will prevail. Or the worst that this truly happened and he did die on the 25 Th of June, but there is a massive cover up.
You wrote exactly what I was trying to write, but I wasn't finding the right words! Thank you for that! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 31, 2009, 02:36:11 PM
Yeah... and what about Jermaine saying on the red carpet"This is it, but ummmm it's really not it.... this is not the final curtain call..no" Or....ummmmm was he talking about their little reality show? Notice I said little reality show. :oops: But then again.... the final curtain call does not relate to the Jacksons ... aw hell I am babbling guys sorry :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 02:43:51 PM

I couldn't agree more with the bolded part. It still kills me to this day that I didn't get to see him and let him know how much he means to me  :(  I was supposed to go as well...
That's why I sincerely hope this is a hoax and he is still okay somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions