Britney Spears connections....
January 09, 2010, 12:36:52 PM
Just wanted to take a look at MJ's connections with Britney Spears.  This article may have been discussed as it was released just after 6/25 but thought a good idea for us to keep it in mind, especially since Conrad Murray has now hired Britney's prior lawyer.  I wonder if what Britney says Michael told her is true or if they had a completely different conversation and this is what he "told" her to say....?  Also interesting to note the reference to the word "circus" as it's the name of her current tour....Anyway, let's just keep an eye on any further connections with Britney.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jackson warned Britney not to end up like him
Published on : Wednesday 08 Jul 2009 13:51 - by ANI

Washington, July 8 : A few weeks before his death, Michael Jackson reportedly advised Britney Spears to retire from the music industry to focus on life with her family.

The late 'Thriller' star - who died of a suspected cardiac arrest on June 25 - reportedly telephoned the Toxic hitmaker and warned her not to end up like him.

"Michael told her, 'Don't end up like me.' His warning was eerie, like he was trying to tell Britney he was going to die," Contactmusic quoted a friend of Britney as saying.

The source told Britain's Look magazine: "I think Michael's warning sent shivers down Britney's spine. He was emphatic in warning her she should leave showbusiness in order to maintain her sanity.

He thought she should retire after the 'Circus' tour so she could focus on the things that mattered - her sons and family.

Britney must have taken Michael's words to heart as she promised him she would at least take a long break after she finished the tour," the source added.

Jackson and Spears had remained friends since they famously performed 'The Way You Make Me Feel' together at Michael's 30th anniversary celebration concert in New York's Madison Square Garden in 2001.

Copyright Asian News International (ANI)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Britney Spears connections....
January 09, 2010, 12:50:03 PM
That is very, very interesting. Britney has always spoke of her fondness of Michael as a person and his influence on her musically. I also think it's interesting because she started out as "America's Sweetheart" and her image became tainted with all kinds of things in the media later on. Michael always said "the bigger the star, the bigger the target". Britney was so successful in her career that she became a target for the media because it is negativity that sells. I wonder if Britney is a believer in the illuminati and/or all the conspiracies in the media and music business that use people's talent for the wrong reasons.

I do think we should keep an eye on this. I also find it very believable that Michael would reach out to her, and that she would heed his advice.

Thanks for posting this, I hadn't heard of it yet.

L.O.V.E
JaCi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 09, 2010, 02:15:13 PM
I said this months ago, I always saw a connection between MJ and Britney, their fall from grace and their comeback - also MJ apparantely was inspired by Britney's comeback!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

February 03, 2010, 04:15:17 PM
I really do not think Brit is a part of the hoax but you never know. Thanks Iused2dream for mentioning to pay attention to the word circus. Here are the lyrics to the song Circus:

[VERSE 1]
There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe

Well baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl
Don't like the backseat, gotta be first
I'm like a ringleader
I call the shots

I'm like a firecracker
I make it hot
When I put on a show

[Bridge:]
I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage
Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same

[Chorus:]
All the eyes on me in the center of the ring
Just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip
Just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me
Show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor
Just like a circus

[VERSE 2]
There's only two types of guys out there,
Ones that can hang with me, and ones that are scared
So baby I hope that you came prepared
I run a tight ship, so beware
I'm like a ring leader, I call the shots.
I'm like a fire cracker,
I make it hot when I put on a show.

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

Let's go
Let me see what you can do
I'm running this.
Yeah, like what..?

[Bridge]

[Chorus)

The lyrics could mean something? I don't know, but I bolded bits and pieces. It could go with what Michael is doing: he is the ringleader and this is his show.

I heard in an interview from 2001/2, Britney said that Michael called her Applehead. They are fond of each other, as Michael said in an interview once that they talked for hours in his hotel room.

Also, strange: Britney bought a Michael Jackson CD on June 22, 2009. Here is link to the pictures: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are also cute pics on the website of MJ with Brit Brit at the 2002 VMAs. People on the Britney forum I go on were like: "It's like Britney knew something was going to happen."

Annnnd.... she attended the Grammys this past weekend for the first time since 2002. She attended to watch the performances. I find it strange that she decided to attend this year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 04:19:11 PM
Has Brittany herself ever said anything about this...she talked frewuently about him being her idol and she was going to go to the O2 and see him,because she would be in London at the same time...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions