Re: Michael Jackson had connections with TMZ?!
December 30, 2009, 08:46:06 PM
ummmmm Yeah Pretty Soon MJ is going to Own every Media outlet in the U.S.....look at all those connections!!!! Michael was pure Genius and knew exactly what he was doing every step!! i love You Mre Michael
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 09:05:44 PM
So far I found one link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"In 1994, journalist Mary Fischer did a five-month investigation into the allegations and also concluded that Jackson was the victim of extortion. Her article Was Michael Jackson Framed appeared in GQ Magazine and explores the case from its inception. Citing a KCBS-TV newsman (Harvey Levin) as her source, Fischer reported that Jordan Chandler did not make any allegations against Michael Jackson until he took a trip to his father's dental office where he was given a memory-altering drug. “In the presence of [Evan] Chandler and Mark Torbiner, a dental anesthesiologist, the boy was administered the controversial drug sodium amytal… and it was after this session that the boy first made his charges against Jackson.”20"

And this is Mary Fischer's full report "Was Michael Jackson Framed?"

Thanks Harvey!

I didn't find a connection between CBS and Prince AlWaleed.
But if you wish to look at their investment portfolio:

Kingdom Holding also hold 5,5% shares in NewsCorp, who own FOX.
Anything special about FOX, except, that they produced the counter statement to the Bashir interview "The footage you were never meant to see"?

Michael and the Prince bought 50% of the Landmark Entertainment Group - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - they build amusement parks ;-)
Look at this concept for Michael's dream park!  Wow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 09:16:48 PM
Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"
ummmmm Yeah Pretty Soon MJ is going to Own every Media outlet in the U.S.....look at all those connections!!!! Michael was pure Genius and knew exactly what he was doing every step!! i love You Mre Michael

That the Prince bought shares in these companies doesn't mean, that Michael owns them or also owns shares.
We don't even know, if they kept contact after they separated their businesses.
At least I haven't heard anything bad about Pince Al Waleed, and haven't heard that he sued Michael for whatever - which is a pretty good sign ;-)
That means, if they were real friends (they got to know each other at Disneyland and the Prince had many of the same interests) Prince AlWaleed might be the one who could elp Michael with all his connections.

But everything might also be the other way around.
Again - we have no proof for nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 30, 2009, 10:54:39 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Quote from: "bec"
Did you know... Harvey was the journalist who uncovered Chandler's use of the drug to insert false memories into his son before trial. Harvey also discovered and reported Chandler's attempts to extort Michael prior to the allegations being leveled against him. Craig Harvey uncovered information on the Chandlers that made it an open and shut case for Michael's team. Harvey was the ONLY journalist at the time investigating the posibility of Michael's innocense rather then immediatly condemning him. Due to Harvey's diligence, a great deal of information was uncovered that we know today as truth, that pointed towards Michael being the actual victim of these charges. Michael owes Harvey a debt of gratitude. This might well be the reason Harvey always gets the scoop.

Just trying to understand your info here....as Craig Harvey works for the LA Coroner's office. Harvey Levin works for TMZ. Harvey was a lawyer, and he taught law between 1977-1996. He was a legal analyst and reporter before becoming a celebrity reporter, which later led him to TMZ, of course. But I've never heard of a connection between him and the Jordan Chandler case as you've mentioned. Are you talking about Craig Harvey, or Harvey Levin?

Sorry, I always do that. I'm talking about Harvey Levin the lawyer/reporter. But regardless, I'm not surprised you haven't heard of that connection, it's a little known fact and links to articles proving it have slowly but seemingly systematically been removed from the internet in recent weeks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 30, 2009, 11:29:29 PM
Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"

That would be great. But I don't think the powers that be would allow a black man to own all the media outlets in the US.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 10:35:01 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
On the old site, I thought I read that someone had researched TMZ and found out that it was owned  by MJ's company.  If anyone else can remember this to show I am not going senile?
I saw it too at TNZ on my space they say nothing is released on TMZ without Michaels approval, they (TMZ) are in on the hoax from what I have read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]

January 02, 2010, 05:13:09 PM
Yes - I actually don't think MJ minded being called 'Jacko' - its a natural name to call someone named Jackson  - I have friends with that name and they don't mind being called Jacko.  Now Wacko Jacko is another thing altogether but being called Jacko is not too bad - its a term of endearment to some.
that's nit true , I heard him say on an interview once, my name is jackson not jacko, so he did not like being called JACKO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 02, 2010, 06:05:28 PM
Well.. He don't like it, but people writes Jacko without knowing he dont like it, and they think it's okay since haters call him Jacko, and people that think they don't like him because other don't like him..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 06:28:57 PM
On the old site, I thought I read that someone had researched TMZ and found out that it was owned  by MJ's company.  If anyone else can remember this to show I am not going senile?

I had started a thread on the older site about Mj and TMZ being connected somehow.  Because of all the inside information and the fact that they are really the only ones who report about Mj and the family.  Someone had done some research and from what I can remember TMZ is an affiliate of Sony.  Don't quote me on this I might be wrong about the Sony thing.  But they are connected somehow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 02, 2010, 06:48:57 PM
Based on a Google search, it appears that TMZ (which stands for thirty-mile zone, the area around the studios) is owned by Time Warner, the world's fourth largest entertainment conglomerate, which ranks behind Walt Disney, News Corp (Murdoch) and Viacom.  In the year 2000 Time Warner and Sony agreed to a strategic relationship rather to a merger. I suppose that we can surmise that there is a connection between Sony (MJ--50% owner of SONY ATV catalogue) and TMZ, albeit indirect.  In older posts, it has been brought to the forum's attention that Radar Online (the company that "hoaxed" the famed August 28,2009 coroner video) is partially owned by Yusef Jackson, one of Jesse Jackson's sons and that the Sun is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Saudi Arabia's Prince al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al-Saud is one of the News Corp (Murdoch company) investors.
In 1996, Michael Jackson launched "Kingdom Entertainment" with Prince al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al-Saud to provide family values.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 07:23:33 PM
Yes - I actually don't think MJ minded being called 'Jacko' - its a natural name to call someone named Jackson  - I have friends with that name and they don't mind being called Jacko.  Now Wacko Jacko is another thing altogether but being called Jacko is not too bad - its a term of endearment to some.

actually in an interview he stated he did not like being called jacko...he said " i'm not jacko im JACKSON" soo yeah he didnt like jacko or wacko or wacko jacko....gosh Michael I am so sorry tabloids and media did this to you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions