Datroot

Re: Michael Jackson had connections with TMZ?!
December 30, 2009, 12:53:22 PM
ok but we are talking about TMZ and their connections to MJ - they may have had his consent to call him Jacko in that particular instance.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 30, 2009, 01:01:19 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
I am not saying he didn't like it - read the post properly - anyway It would be interesting to know how you know these things for sure.

You think when tabloids use the term Jacko they use it in a friendly way? Best buddies? No of course they are always referring to Wacko, it has come to mean Jacko equals Wacko, no matter if they only use one of these horrible names.
I know this since I have read, seen and heard all interviews Michael have been giving, you’re assuming, I know since I have heard this from his mouth, he didn’t dislike he hated these words.

I don’t have time to argue with you, have a nice day! Its all for L.O.V.E
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Datroot

December 30, 2009, 01:06:27 PM
I'm not arguing, just trying to get my point across (to no avail obviously).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

iMJacksonfaN

December 30, 2009, 01:28:55 PM
There are many people saying Jacko, just because they are too lazy saying Jackson  :evil:
-Also they've heared it from other tabloids that's writing these shit articles about molestion and this false shit.

Things in the media shouldn't always be used or said.. Because they're making money of writing nosense and sell a "good story"

They know Michael Jackson's talent, and how great he is, but anyways the push all they can get out of him, and even make own stories..  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 03:44:18 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Did you know... Harvey was the journalist who uncovered Chandler's use of the drug to insert false memories into his son before trial. Harvey also discovered and reported Chandler's attempts to extort Michael prior to the allegations being leveled against him. Craig Harvey uncovered information on the Chandlers that made it an open and shut case for Michael's team. Harvey was the ONLY journalist at the time investigating the posibility of Michael's innocense rather then immediatly condemning him. Due to Harvey's diligence, a great deal of information was uncovered that we know today as truth, that pointed towards Michael being the actual victim of these charges. Michael owes Harvey a debt of gratitude. This might well be the reason Harvey always gets the scoop.

Just trying to understand your info here....as Craig Harvey works for the LA Coroner's office. Harvey Levin works for TMZ. Harvey was a lawyer, and he taught law between 1977-1996. He was a legal analyst and reporter before becoming a celebrity reporter, which later led him to TMZ, of course. But I've never heard of a connection between him and the Jordan Chandler case as you've mentioned. Are you talking about Craig Harvey, or Harvey Levin?
Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 05:47:10 PM by Christiana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 30, 2009, 04:15:09 PM
Thank you for bringing this back to my memory!

OK, here might be the connection and this might lead to even more...

In 1996 Michael formed a COmpany called Kingdom Entertainment with Prince Al Waleed Bn Talal.

Al Waleed's company is Kingdom Holdings and they invest in Hotels, TV/News/Entertanment, banks etc.

In 1997 (just one year after establishing Kingdom Entertainment) he bought 5% shares of now Time Warner (former Netscape).
During the last years, they invested more into Time Warner and "KHC intends to continue to explore investment opportunities with Time Warner."

Now look, who owns TMZ  8-)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (the box on the right side)

And look, who owns CNN  8-)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (again, the box on the right side)

If we believe, TMZ and Larry King is in, it may bring us to the conclusion, that Prince Al Waleed is in as well, right?

What else?
"Prince Alwaleed joined with Colony Capital, LLC, a private international investment firm controlled by Thomas J Barrack Jr, in 2006 to take Fairmont private and to combine it with Raffles."

Colony Capital was involved in the This Is It tour and invested 23,5 mill $ in Neverland in 2008.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 05:21:51 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Thank you for bringing this back to my memory!

OK, here might be the connection and this might lead to even more...

In 1996 Michael formed a COmpany called Kingdom Entertainment with Prince Al Waleed Bn Talal.

Al Waleed's company is Kingdom Holdings and they invest in Hotels, TV/News/Entertanment, banks etc.

In 1997 (just one year after establishing Kingdom Entertainment) he bought 5% shares of now Time Warner (former Netscape).
During the last years, they invested more into Time Warner and "KHC intends to continue to explore investment opportunities with Time Warner."

Now look, who owns TMZ  8-)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (the box on the right side)

And look, who owns CNN  8-)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (again, the box on the right side)

If we believe, TMZ and Larry King is in, it may bring us to the conclusion, that Prince Al Waleed is in as well, right?

What else?
"Prince Alwaleed joined with Colony Capital, LLC, a private international investment firm controlled by Thomas J Barrack Jr, in 2006 to take Fairmont private and to combine it with Raffles."

Colony Capital was involved in the This Is It tour and invested 23,5 mill $ in Neverland in 2008.

Wow, very good information and that lead to many things. And isn't it Colony Capital the ones that bought part of Neverland or invested in it??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

December 30, 2009, 05:29:06 PM
Did you know... Harvey was the journalist who uncovered Chandler's use of the drug to insert false memories into his son before trial. Harvey also discovered and reported Chandler's attempts to extort Michael prior to the allegations being leveled against him. Craig Harvey uncovered information on the Chandlers that made it an open and shut case for Michael's team. Harvey was the ONLY journalist at the time investigating the posibility of Michael's innocense rather then immediatly condemning him. Due to Harvey's diligence, a great deal of information was uncovered that we know today as truth, that pointed towards Michael being the actual victim of these charges. Michael owes Harvey a debt of gratitude. This might well be the reason Harvey always gets the scoop.

What???? I didn't know this ... I read the article about the things that Evan did .. but I have never heard that it was Harvey that uncovered it!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

December 30, 2009, 05:36:43 PM
Jackson reportedly told fans, "I don’t know how I’m going to do 50 shows. I’m really angry with them booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do 10, and take the tour around the world to other cities, not 50 in one place.

Travis Payne said the totally opposite thing of this statement in his interview with Raffles ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

December 30, 2009, 05:49:35 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Jackson reportedly told fans, "I don’t know how I’m going to do 50 shows. I’m really angry with them booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do 10, and take the tour around the world to other cities, not 50 in one place.

Travis Payne said the totally opposite thing of this statement in his interview with Raffles ...

That would explain a lot of things and I also heard that he really didn't want to do the fifty concerts. But do you know to who he said those things and where?? In L.A??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

December 30, 2009, 05:50:43 PM
Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"

That would explain a lot of things and I also heard that he really didn't want to do the fifty concerts. But do you know to who he said those things and where?? In L.A??

Travis said it in the interview with Raffles Van Exxel....but I don't know which part, I think it was part 4 or part 3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

December 30, 2009, 06:04:33 PM
Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"

I think he told it his "Followers"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 06:19:18 PM

That is very interesting, Bec! I didn't know it either.
What's your source for that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 08:15:19 PM
Well that's certainly news to me...I would love to have a link to that information.  Anytime Harvey from TMZ talks about the case, he makes it sound like he thinks MJ is guilty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 30, 2009, 08:28:52 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
On the old site, I thought I read that someone had researched TMZ and found out that it was owned  by MJ's company.  If anyone else can remember this to show I am not going senile?

Yeah I read somewhere else that Michael bought TMZ just for the hoax in 2007.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions