TII video, LaToya, trailers
December 30, 2009, 05:31:57 AM
I dunno why so late but today I found out that there's an official video of TII directed by Spike Lee. For those of you who haven't seen it yet I post a link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

it's kind of sad to me, I wonder why they didn't show any clips from TII rehearsals, only pics and videos from the past were used. Maybe it's the copyright issue or something...

Second thing I wanted to shre with you is La Toya's visit to  Poland, she's gonna sing two songs on the New Year's Eve (the show is meant to be all Michael JAckson, with look alikes and so on). I've read that she demanded two apartments, and sb commenting on it joked that the second one will be for no other person but Michael himself;) Michael liked Poland very much, and there were speculations tha he might be hiding somewhere in the Eastern Europe, there were also rumours that he'll reveal himself at the New Year's time. But of course, I don't think it's gonna happen. Too beautiful to be true...

Third thing I wanted to share is connected with 'seeking clues everwhere' topic. Yesterday I was in the movies to watch Avatar (great movie btw) and there were some trailers before it, one of the upcoming movies they showed was 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians..... What caught my eye was the beginning of the trailer. Percy was sitting underwater and his friend was counting the time. After a while his friend says: Are you alive? and then later in the trailer I found out that the boy's name is Jackson. I know it's based upon the book (haven't read it though) but I think you know the feeling when you read the things MJHD way:) A lot of ppl are going to the movies maybe MJ decided to leave some clues in other movies as well, to reach nnot only fans. Like Alice in Wonderland picture?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Someone tell me why?!

superflysister81

Re: TII video, LaToya, trailers
December 30, 2009, 05:39:35 AM
About the Spike Lee video, I think it's simply a tribute...and it's very beautiful IMO :)
It's a director's cut, but there is also the other official version with all the TII clips.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions