What can I do to help children?
November 28, 2019, 11:54:07 AM
Hello everyone. I am quite new in forum but l  couldn't be silent . Yesterday I was reading some tweets and across the documentary called "Conspiracy of Silence ". What can Itell you? Terrific. Horrifying. I could sleep. I remember I had the same feeling after I watch Souza's "Dirty Diana", and then documentaries by Jay Mayer. (no wonder why Michael couldn't sleep). Things  they do to the kids are so awful. And all had been covered up by police, FBI  and other official authorities. What happened to the world? What happened to the investigating journalism?
I remember the time when journalists were the first to discover and report about he condition the children live in orphanages. Try to change thing and force officials to act and give us follow ups.
I am just so depressed I want to scream . What can I do ? Can I do something ?
 I think that so many people don't know about such things or don't want to know. If at least Media would report about it it would be different.  But they quite and pretend that nothing is going on. It is really sad.
 PS :sorry for possible mistakes , English is not my mother tongue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: What can I do to help children?
December 08, 2019, 05:47:31 AM
Spread awareness and the truth anywhere you can is the best thing you can do. Study, share knowledge, videos etc. where you can. Talk to your family and friends about it when you meet them. If you get two people interested who will do the same as you, in the end thousands will know the truth because of you. And always pray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions