TIAI

Apology From TIAI / TS
May 05, 2019, 01:59:03 AM
It has been 5 years since my last post, and nearly 10 since 6-25-09.  I have waited for the long-expected “BAM”; but it has never come, and now I’m quite sure that it will never happen.  I apologize for misleading anyone to believe otherwise.

I don’t believe that he is merely in hiding, and will never come out; I believe that he is really dead.  It’s theoretically possible that he faked his death, and then died afterward.  However, it’s also possible that the fake death evidence was intentionally created, in order to make it look like a hoax—when it was actually not a hoax.

Yet it wasn’t a murder plot, just to get his catalogue or money, etc.  Instead, it was something far more sinister than that.  But I will not elaborate on the details, at least not for now.  I will say that some of the Jacksons played along with the hoax idea, for a while (without knowledge of the sinister hoax plot).  Eventually, though, as you all know: they stopped playing along with it, and even directly denied it.

Also, my “inside information” that I mentioned was not from any of the Jacksons, but from a source that turned out to be unreliable.  From the start, I seriously considered the possibility that it was a sinister hoax plot; yet I was willing to take that risk, on the realistic chance that the hoax was genuine.

Also, I did believe back then—and still believe now—that there were very important theories, discussed on this forum, for the (alleged) hoax: such as exposing media corruption and lies, etc.  And this is why I spent so much time on the hoax, for several years.  Furthermore, I made huge sacrifices, to promote what I believed in (at the time): including my wife permanently leaving me, specifically and only because of my hoax involvement; plus I lost a lot of income, my half-million dollar business, and half-million dollar home, etc.

So again, I apologize; and I ask forgiveness from anyone that I have misled—though it was not intentional.

Most sincerely,

TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Re: Apology From TIAI / TS
May 05, 2019, 04:18:18 AM
Well thanks for this but you're not the reason I followed the hoax... at all. I'd honestly forgotten about the whole TIAI thing after it was revealed that you had been pretending to have inside info. The bible stuff was interesting I admit, but I don't think that the (few) people still following this particularly remember that whole debacle.
Have a nice day.
Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 04:19:34 AM by trublu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 05, 2019, 02:32:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It has been 5 years since my last post, and nearly 10 since 6-25-09.  I have waited for the long-expected “BAM”; but it has never come, and now I’m quite sure that it will never happen.  I apologize for misleading anyone to believe otherwise.

I don’t believe that he is merely in hiding, and will never come out; I believe that he is really dead.  It’s theoretically possible that he faked his death, and then died afterward.  However, it’s also possible that the fake death evidence was intentionally created, in order to make it look like a hoax—when it was actually not a hoax.

Yet it wasn’t a murder plot, just to get his catalogue or money, etc.  Instead, it was something far more sinister than that.  But I will not elaborate on the details, at least not for now.  I will say that some of the Jacksons played along with the hoax idea, for a while (without knowledge of the sinister hoax plot).  Eventually, though, as you all know: they stopped playing along with it, and even directly denied it.

Also, my “inside information” that I mentioned was not from any of the Jacksons, but from a source that turned out to be unreliable.  From the start, I seriously considered the possibility that it was a sinister hoax plot; yet I was willing to take that risk, on the realistic chance that the hoax was genuine.

Also, I did believe back then—and still believe now—that there were very important theories, discussed on this forum, for the (alleged) hoax: such as exposing media corruption and lies, etc.  And this is why I spent so much time on the hoax, for several years.  Furthermore, I made huge sacrifices, to promote what I believed in (at the time): including my wife permanently leaving me, specifically and only because of my hoax involvement; plus I lost a lot of income, my half-million dollar business, and half-million dollar home, etc.

So again, I apologize; and I ask forgiveness from anyone that I have misled—though it was not intentional.

Most sincerely,

TS

No it has not been five years, 'your' last post was not on the 5th of May. Also, why not log in with your account? I asked your sister if it's even you. But if you are: WHO asked you anything? For real, wtf is this shit? To believe that you have to make a return after 5 years because you want to apologize because apparently you believe the people still around after 10 years only believe in a hoax because you posted is very arrogant.

You can keep your sinister plot to yourself. "a source that turned out to be unreliable"???? Interesting, since you told me who your source supposedly was. So if that was NOT your source, it means you should question seriously EVERYTHING you think you believe. No one asked for this post and I highly doubt anyone is interested. Please so not use this forum to start promoting your sinister murder theory, there are other sites for that. I have had to explain enough crap after your decision to start predicting bam days.

So believe all you want but if you believe he is dead, then wth are you doing back on a hoax forum. Literally no one was waiting for an apology from you, we have better things to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

July 20, 2019, 02:43:31 AM
Did you have a good cinco de mayo at least?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions