CarrieTopic starter

Your thoughts?
February 11, 2019, 10:50:16 AM
May I have some of your opinions on what’s going on now, because there are things that doesn’t add up to me. Most people on social media doesn’t believe or know that Michael is still alive so they might see things from another angle than everyone here.

As I said in a previous post on the forum, that I know two things;

Michael Jackson is innocent; always have been, always will be.
Michael Jackson is still alive.

As what’s going on now can’t be a sick part of the hoax, there are things that still makes me question things..;
Kenny Ortega posted a comment on Wade Robson's social media how thrilled he was for Wade coming back to dance; This was in 2017!?

Both Kenny Ortega & Wade Robson shared the same agency together with Jamie King, Vince Paterson, Travis Payne among others who all works or worked with Michael. In September 2012, Wade Robson stopped being a client. The rest, I believe, are still with the agency. There is also a Chantal Robson; Is she Wade's sister?

Michael had told Wade Robson that he was going to be a film director, & he calls himself "a master of deception."

The "last" thing Michael told Taj was "after this we are doing film."

There are things to me that stands out.. Some things said, that are similar, and there are things that makes me question who is involved in the hoax and who isn’t. Who is Michael able to trust in the business?
Hollywood is shady; you don’t have to be a celebrity to experience or know this.

And then it’s all this silence, from the Jacksons & Michael's closest friends. Yes, the estate has spoken, Taj has been vocal on Twitter, & Jermaine & TJ has said some things, as well as Jonathan Moffett.
I believe they are working behind the scenes how to hit back, but gives the impression of going on with their lives.

Right now it seems to be a fight between journalists/news media & advocates of Michael Jackson on social media. And media is clearly digging their own grave.
I try not to be too vocal as I have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes, But at the same time, it is now more than ever, important to defend Michael & spread the truth of his innocence.

No wonder Michael has "Privacy" playing before every MJOne show in Las Vegas along with made up tabloid headlines on the screens.

I would appreciate your thoughts if you have any.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

Re: Your thoughts?
February 11, 2019, 11:57:35 AM
Edit; Kenny Ortega commented on Misha Gabriel's social media, not Wade's, although the comment was about Wade;
"Brilliant! Happy to see Wade back!!!"
Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 12:03:13 PM by Carrie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

February 20, 2019, 06:57:32 PM
And now Conrad Murray is being interviewed as well..!? Is he going back into character to put fuel to the fire?

If this is a sick part of the hoax, I don’t see how it will benefit Michael, except for Media walking into his trap as he is alive. I don’t know what really is going on now, but I question inconsistencies & getting sceptical for each day that goes by. And social media is becoming unbearable.

As I said before, I know Michael is innocent  & him being alive. But when it comes to the hoax, I’m confused about who’s in & who’s not, & what is part of the hoax & what is not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

March 12, 2019, 11:14:25 AM
This might not be a popular belief, but I think what is going on now is part of the hoax.
Some might agree with me, some might not agree with me. Many don’t  think Michael Jackson is alive either.

1993; MJ interview with Oprah.
2003; MJ interview with Bashir.
2013; WR lawsuit.
Robson waited the needed 7 years for the Statue of Limitations with regards to their 2005 testimony to end, and so filed the new civil lawsuits when the Statue of Limitations ended. Wade, this way could not be held accountable for perjury. Safechuck didn’t testify in 2005, but signed a declaration in the early '90's that he had not been "sexually abused" by MJ.

Wade allegedly "abused" from the age of 7-14.
Taj Jackson asking for $777 000 in donations for his documentary; There probably won’t be one because what is going on now is probably part of "it". But I might be wrong.
I believe, what is going on now is part of a set up trap for the media to walk straight into and they surely have. Media surely have broken the law in my country by airing this film.  I have a feeling Oprah is set up as well, although I thought her to be smarter than this.
And all the other contradictions and inconsistencies colliding with facts/evidence: It feels like the same thing over again, history repeating itself in another setting, like when the hoax began in 2009.
People closest to MJ, with a genuine relationship, are silent, except for those who (family included) haven’t previously been part of the hoax (vocally,) they now seem to be playing their part as it is relevant for the scenario. It sure seems like it.
And I have my thoughts on 2023 as well. I'm just going to keep watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 15, 2019, 07:47:57 PM
Carrie, that is not a weird thought at all. I have thought the same and I still go back and forth on it sometimes. It's the hoaxer in me.

In a way I hope it is, but when I look at Wade and James I feel like punching them in the fucking face. And for people like Dan Reed, Oprah and the bitch that eats her out, a fist is too gentle. The numerology doesn't have to come from Michael. I just think 'they' know he's alive and I believe Michael knows what 'they' have done. So last thing they need is Michael popping up alive and well. If you look back at how Michael looked back in 2005 at the end of the trial, you will realize that this might be a murder attempt. And to be very honest I am terribly worried for his well being at the moment and I would just wish he could give a SIGN OF LIFE. Just so I know he is not hiding in a corner with a truck load of Mr. Stoley. I hope he knows he has friends who will NEVER turn on him. Although I also realize that would be hard to believe when you're Michael Jackson and two ugly brats who owe him a shit load of respect and gratefulness just flipped because they couldn't pay their bills. It's disgusting. I feel literally sick about this whole thing. And then, sorry to say, that fan community.... Lots of absolutely great people but the fucking clout chasers who believe they are community kings and queens...

I am sorry, I will stop now. I am turning into a bitter old woman and I cuss like a fucking sailor these days. I wanted to go live last weekend on the Michael Jackson Innocent Project channel but I am too afraid I will cuss them all the fuck out. So I decided not to.

But we will live to see the dawn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 19, 2019, 06:57:07 AM
Yeah, I think the hoaxer in all of us sees these things like the 777 thousand listed as needed for Taj's doco, but the explanation could also just be because that number is so identifiable  in MJ's  persona and career.  I too have been swinging between those thoughts  of hoax or not,  and I would love it if it was, but I am of the opinion that this shit is real. Always has been a matter of life and death for him. Damn that man sure had some assholes around him. One thought I encourage myself with in this whole shit fight is that this time around, it hopefully will be the last time and it will ALL come out into the light and the shadowy figures behind these lies will been seen by all the world for the vile and putrid filth that they are. It is a lot different in 2019 than the last time. Doesn't matter as much about who controls the media in today's world as more  people are inclined to research things for themselves instead of being force fed from the matrix's tittie. You are not the only one Souza who is swearing like a sailor these days. I need to go and listen  again to Paul Moony paying out on oprah . It's the only thing that takes the edge off my anger about that bitch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 21, 2019, 11:20:22 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Carrie, that is not a weird thought at all. I have thought the same and I still go back and forth on it sometimes. It's the hoaxer in me.

In a way I hope it is, but when I look at Wade and James I feel like punching them in the fucking face. And for people like Dan Reed, Oprah and the bitch that eats her out, a fist is too gentle. The numerology doesn't have to come from Michael. I just think 'they' know he's alive and I believe Michael knows what 'they' have done. So last thing they need is Michael popping up alive and well. If you look back at how Michael looked back in 2005 at the end of the trial, you will realize that this might be a murder attempt. And to be very honest I am terribly worried for his well being at the moment and I would just wish he could give a SIGN OF LIFE. Just so I know he is not hiding in a corner with a truck load of Mr. Stoley. I hope he knows he has friends who will NEVER turn on him. Although I also realize that would be hard to believe when you're Michael Jackson and two ugly brats who owe him a shit load of respect and gratefulness just flipped because they couldn't pay their bills. It's disgusting. I feel literally sick about this whole thing. And then, sorry to say, that fan community.... Lots of absolutely great people but the fucking clout chasers who believe they are community kings and queens...

I am sorry, I will stop now. I am turning into a bitter old woman and I cuss like a fucking sailor these days. I wanted to go live last weekend on the Michael Jackson Innocent Project channel but I am too afraid I will cuss them all the fuck out. So I decided not to.

But we will live to see the dawn.

Thank you.  :Goodbye:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2019, 05:42:09 PM
This might not be a popular belief, but I think what is going on now is part of the hoax.
Some might agree with me, some might not agree with me. Many don’t  think Michael Jackson is alive either.

1993; MJ interview with Oprah.
2003; MJ interview with Bashir.
2013; WR lawsuit.
Robson waited the needed 7 years for the Statue of Limitations with regards to their 2005 testimony to end, and so filed the new civil lawsuits when the Statue of Limitations ended. Wade, this way could not be held accountable for perjury. Safechuck didn’t testify in 2005, but signed a declaration in the early '90's that he had not been "sexually abused" by MJ.

Wade allegedly "abused" from the age of 7-14.
Taj Jackson asking for $777 000 in donations for his documentary; There probably won’t be one because what is going on now is probably part of "it". But I might be wrong.
I believe, what is going on now is part of a set up trap for the media to walk straight into and they surely have. Media surely have broken the law in my country by airing this film.  I have a feeling Oprah is set up as well, although I thought her to be smarter than this.
And all the other contradictions and inconsistencies colliding with facts/evidence: It feels like the same thing over again, history repeating itself in another setting, like when the hoax began in 2009.
People closest to MJ, with a genuine relationship, are silent, except for those who (family included) haven’t previously been part of the hoax (vocally,) they now seem to be playing their part as it is relevant for the scenario. It sure seems like it.
And I have my thoughts on 2023 as well. I'm just going to keep watching.

I think the same thing than you. Since 2 weeks, it popped up in my head, and I really do think also, that probably everything goes out right according to Michael's plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

March 29, 2019, 10:39:51 AM
Thank you everyone who responded. Although much might not be happening here nowadays, it's like a breath of fresh air coming on here, compared to social media.

I definitely agree on the Fan community, Souza! There are many great people, humble and critical thinkers.. But then you have, as you say, the Kings and Queens, who take on the leader role, or are "self proclaimed leaders", telling you what to do, say or think, if you involve yourself in their conversations, and you better agree with them. The irony is that most of them don't know Michael Jackson is still alive.. Another irony is, that if they "bump" into a believer, they call them "delusional" and block them because they haven't got time for that; It is the same thing with the people who believe Michael is guilty of these allegations; They call people who defend Michael crazy and delusional etc, and block them. The behavior is the same, so the hoax in a way seems to be on both parts.
So for the "critical thinkers" in them, some MJ "fans" "failed" in 2009 believing media, just like those who failed back then and in 2019, believing media and "Leaving Neverland." As I said in a previous post, social media is unbearable because of some people's behavior and entitlement. As a hoaxer you see and observe it all from another perspective.

It's just that there are things that stands out, that makes me think this is part of the hoax;
The inconsistencies; The timeline etc.. It feels like 2009 all over again, when we are noticing things that stands out, and can't be real due to inconsistencies, and "clues." It seems like that they are just waiting for them to be recognized. And after they have been recognized, Taj Points them out on Twitter.
Same with the wording; The way the Jacksons express themselves;
Paris asking people on Twitter (several times) to look at the "Bigger Picture", and that it is not her "Role" to speak up because that is Taj's "role".. (Remember when LMP tweeted in 2009; that the "Scenario" and "play by play" was identical to her father's "death.")

Taj said in an interview that the film, LN, is scripted.. Before he correcte himsef and said "To me it seems scripted." (Felt like Jermaine's "airport" slip up.) The whole thing feels familiar, like 2009 is repeating itself again, But I might be wrong.

Along with Taj, Brandi said she doesn't blame "everyday people" for their ignorance and what they say, because it is what the mainstrema media has "shoved" down their throats. Taj and TJ also seems upset with the mainstream media; Media failed in 2009 and fails all over again, now with "Leaving Neverland."
Michael has also been known for using controversy as his marketing strategy, and he once said in an interview that the media fell into his trap. This controversy has for sure not backfired his album/music sales. P.T. Barnum also said that all publicity is good publicity. I think Michael rely a great deal on his fans.

Taj also tweeted; "He is conning everyone and mainstream media is happily helping him." Is he talking about Wade or Michael?

Remember the interview that Taj, Jackie, Marlon & Tito did with Gayle King? Marlon's facial expression (is definitely fair) It looked like he was staring at the devil itself, and maybe he did, but the photos they did afterwards (Taj and his uncles) for other articles, they were happy and all smiling.

Taj's wife also posted a photo of their daughter on Twitter when they celebrated her monthly anniversary, and she wanted to tell a "funny" story about the sweater their daughter wore; It had the number 21 on her sleeves, and she wrote that she believed in signs. Their daughter had been born on the 21s. Could be nothing, but still it makes you pay attention, feeling it is a nudge.

I just feel that there maybe would be more public anger from the Jackson family if this was "real," although Taj mentioned it would give LN more publicity if they did.
The silence from other close friends and family also speaks to me; If it wasn't a hoax wouldn't they all be defending him? Like I said in a previous post, it seems like all of them have their roles and timing; Now it is Taj's turn, along with Brandi because she fits the narrative with Wade. But also another niece of MJ, Autumn?! is involved..Everyone else seems to go on with their lives; school and work/touring; Janet is touring, the Jacksons are touring.. Like the Shakespear quote, that the world is stage, and all the men and women are players, but the players have their exits and entrances. Again, I might be wrong, but I can't help questioning it. I guess Joeseph's quote posted previously on his Twitter and Instagram, is quite relevant "Stay low and hit hard." or something like that..

Wade calls himself "Master of Deception"; Is he decieving the world (hoax) or Michael? Like I mentioned before, Kenny Ortega is happy that Wade is back to dancing.. People who worked on TII collaborates with Wade. (Misha Gabriel) Other dancers hang out with Wade and he liked their MJ posts on social media a couple of years ago..
Diana Ross spoke up in favor of Michael on Twitter, but Gayle King attended her birthday celebration a few days ago... These things makes me question everything, and I am careful with what I write on social media because if this is part of the hoax, I don't know for sure who is in on it. I see a lot of these "Kings " and "Queens" on soical media attacking most people, but I would be careful with that, because it might backfire. None of Michael's Family or close friends seem to speak "ill" of Oprah etc. in the same way "fans" do; only that they're disappointed in her. That might be the Jackson elegance and class, of not badmouthing anyone. But I can't help but think of Oprah's friendship With LMP, and she is in on the hoax, or at least knows about it. In her latest interview With Oprah (about MJ's "passing") I remember Oprah helping her out with what to say when she seemed to struggle finding her words.. The dots seems to be connecting, but then again it seems like some are "stabbing" others  in their backs. Outside  the Jackson family, I don't know who to trust."

Another thing I have been thinking of...

What if Michael now "have 4 years to get it right or it might be at a point of no return"..?! (4 years to clear his name, again.)

Privacy is important to him;
He has the song "Privacy" playing before every MJOne show in Las Vegas.

Childhood is another important thing to him;

In the film "Searching for Neverland", the bodyguards said at the end that with Michael's "passing", his children had found their Neverland; They could live their lives and have a childhood without the amount of paparazzi they were used to. Michael did say he couldn't take them to a playground without the paparazzi following them..

In 2023 (7)
Bigi will turn 21 (777) and all of Michael's children have had their childhood; they will all be adults in 2023.

The Kenny Ortega tweet I was looking for, Souza, was a quote from Peter Pan. Something about "Spring is here,the snow is melting, the flowers are all in bloom; He is back." So maybe 2023 will be it..?

With all that said,
I also agree with you all, that what we're seeing now, might not be part of the hoax. Things happening and being said makes you go back and forth between the hoax and this being an attempt to take him down. That this might be another attempt to take him down. The amount of evil in this world just seem to be increasing. When it comes to Oprah, without knowing her, her energy to me has always felt bad and negative. In an inteview with TMZ, Taj said that "Oprah had never been part of their team."And TMZ ended their interview with just that. Like a statement.

As all of you, I hope Michael is safe and healthy, and happy, wherever he might be. I  will always defend him. Seeing what he has been going through, how unfair mankind can be towards another human being who only wants to do good in his life, makes me sick, and it furiates me.
Parts of mankind makes me depressed and sick to my stomach, but I hope Michael will silence them once and for all, when he comes back. I don't think he will let the chance of clearing his name pass him by without waking people up, especially media and the ignorant people out there who refuse to look at evidence, but goes with their opinion. I hop mainstream media all over the world will get sued, because they have definitely broken the law. A journalist in my country recently got suspended from his work because of his unethical behavior. It is definitely an evil world out there.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

March 29, 2019, 10:46:57 AM
I apologize for my typos..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

March 29, 2019, 12:40:37 PM
I forgot to mention Wade and James, acting or not, their roles are repulsive. Their smirks.. And Wade's eyebrow.. If Wade is not acting, he must be a narcissist , and a sociopath.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

April 09, 2019, 06:04:26 AM
Did Michael communicate through Jonathan Moffett? "You are not alone" Wearing a shirt similar to Michael’s in YANA..?! I noticed it on Twitter, someone else pointed it out.
It might be nothing, nothing at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

April 09, 2019, 06:32:36 AM
Brandi says MJ always checked in on her, making sure Wade treated her right, that that was important to MJ.

No one has asked her, as far as I know, if she told MJ about Wade cheating on her, or what MJ thought of Wade cheating on her.

Brandi said Wade’s behavior changed for the worse when he turned 17 years old. It’s been well known this thing about Wade, Britney & Justin, since it happened. And he appears to be a sleezeball (and that description is just me being nice) But if he was this well known cheating asshole towards Brandi, why would they invite Wade to the "memorial", to let him see Michael’s children (and maybe MJ), and include him in the dance tribute at the the VMAs next to Janet?

I know the Jacksons are generous, caring and kindhearted, but still..would they include Wade?

The lies Robson and Safechuck are telling can easily be proven to be lies; it is just waiting to be discovered. And it seems that the lies being told are lies that can be debunked by factual information and evidence for those with a critical mind, investigating it. Bad Tour in Australia vs Thanksgiving in the USA, The Train station didn’t exist until 1994. Robson and Safechuck didn’t meet each other until the first day at Sundance, but they shared lawyers back in 2014? And it has now been proven that Robson and Safechuck hung out with Michael AND Brett Barnes at the set of Jam, so Michael didn’t "replace" anyone.

It seems this is to take down mainstream media, all these "blue ticks", and maybe Oprah.

The only times I feel this is not a hoax, is when I look and listen to Wade, and Dan Reed makes an appearance. Dan Reed might be one of those being taken down as well, I don’t know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

April 09, 2019, 06:42:35 AM
Brandi says MJ always checked in on her, making sure Wade treated her right, that that was important to MJ.

No one has asked her, as far as I know, if she told MJ about Wade cheating on her, or what MJ thought of Wade cheating on her.

Brandi said Wade’s behavior changed for the worse when he turned 17 years old. It’s been well known this thing about Wade, Britney & Justin, since it happened. And he appears to be a sleezeball (and that description is just me being nice) But if he was this well known cheating asshole towards Brandi, why would they invite Wade to the "memorial", to let him see Michael’s children (and maybe MJ), and include him in the dance tribute at the the VMAs next to Janet?

I know the Jacksons are generous, caring and kindhearted, but still..would they include Wade?

The lies Robson and Safechuck are telling can easily be proven to be lies; it is just waiting to be discovered. And it seems that the lies being told are lies that can be debunked by factual information and evidence for those with a critical mind, investigating it. Bad Tour in Australia vs Thanksgiving in the USA, The Train station didn’t exist until 1994. Robson and Safechuck didn’t meet each other until the first day at Sundance, but they shared lawyers back in 2014? And it has now been proven that Robson and Safechuck hung out with Michael AND Brett Barnes at the set of Jam, so Michael didn’t "replace" anyone.

It seems this is to take down mainstream media, all these "blue ticks", and maybe Oprah.

The only times I feel this is not a hoax, is when I look and listen to Wade, and Dan Reed makes an appearance. Dan Reed might be one of those being taken down as well, I don’t know.

Forgot to add that someone who appears to be Frank Dileo's niece on Twitter, tweeted that Dileo was not fond of the Safechuck family, called them "money hungry family".
Things like these makes me question if it is part of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

April 11, 2019, 11:32:50 AM
I have had enough of Oprah, her ignorance & prejudice. It really is making me nauseous.
I just had to write it. If she is part of Michael’s hoax, I'll be really surprised.
It is making me sick to my stomach these days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions