~Souza~Topic starter

The Michael Jackson Innocent Project
January 12, 2019, 09:59:43 AM
*** MESSAGE TO THE COMPLETE MJ ARMY! ***

Many people have been messaging lately about the vicious documentary that will air in about two weeks at a certain festival we don't want to give any attention. People wondered why I have been silent so far. Reason is that I have been thinking what to do because I personally don't believe any petitions will work and emailing the estate, festival or channels that will broadcast it later this year, won't do anything either I believe.

The estate knows, the problem is that legally they can't do anything from airing the documentary. And that is extremely unfortunate in this case but it is the law. The estate will have to wait and see what is used in the documentary to see if they can sue in any other ways.

The festival and the channels will air anyway. Remember what Michael said: it's a conspiracy. That never ended, I believe there are people behind the scenes cooking this crap up. The documentary filmmaker is just a puppet.

This documentary will get a lot of attention I'm afraid. The only thing we can do then is steal that attention. But for that all the fans will have to unite. We have to organize Twitter rallies, we have to gather information, make memes and infop graphics and we have to make sure that get it done quick. There is no time for a rebuttal documentary, so while someone else (Taj I think will) takes the time to make a good one, we will have to form a digital army.

I have been making social media pages and I am still setting things up, but I need help. Please share this with your MJ family everywhere and join the new Facebook group, Discord chat and make sure you like/subscribe to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.

Facebook Group: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Facebook Page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Instagram: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Discord: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please join the Discord chat to discuss, drop information and videos and contribute to what I hope will be one of the biggest archives documenting Michael Jackson's innocence. A website you can link to and spam to anyone trying to slander Michael.

Please join, please share, please unite and let us fight this horrible documentary in a way I know only Michael's army can!

I will be in chat!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

Re: The Michael Jackson Innocent Project
January 12, 2019, 01:02:36 PM
There are seriously so many disturbed, arrogant & ignorant people on Twitter; It’s really disturbing that there are so many miserable and sick people out there believing & wanting Michael to be guilty. I just noticed Taj having to deal with one on Twitter. Sick attention seekers. It’s scary that these people are part of mankind and walk among us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

January 12, 2019, 01:41:16 PM
"Jackson accuser 'denied abuses';
Irene Peters says the teenager defended Michael Jackson
A social worker who spoke to Michael Jackson's accuser and his family in early 2003 said he told her the star had never abused him sexually."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Evan Chandler on tape threatening to make Michael's life hell;

Wade Robson begging for tickets to memorial;

Wade Robson talking about Michael;

Wade Robson on Jimmy Kimmel;

Screenshot of tweet regarding Safechuck;

Wade Robson choreographing & dancing to MJ's music in 2012;

"Wade Robson when he was desperate to work on Cirque du Soleil's MJ One show. He seems delusional here, because he never actually got the job. Then a couple of months later he suddenly realized he was "abused" and used it to sue the Estate. How convenient!";

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Retro

January 12, 2019, 03:32:05 PM
I personally don't believe any petitions will work and emailing the estate, festival or channels that will broadcast it later this year, won't do anything either I believe
I'm afraid you're right. I also don't believe in petitions. I don't know what we can do. It's crazy. No words. They want to kill him  :Crying:  :Broken-Heart:
The project should be long-term and strong in the message.  :Devil: :Bomb: :Cool:
Psychological education is very important:
Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 03:45:32 PM by Retro
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

January 12, 2019, 05:16:04 PM
Anyone here thinks James O’Keefe could have been of help?
He has the experience of being falsely accused & experienced people tampering with evidence.
"Being falsely accused is terror. Being maligned by media for something you didn’t do is worse than incarceration. It torments your soul and upends your life. The only way you’ll truly understand how unjust the presumption of guilt based on prejudice is — when it happens to you." ~ James O'Keefe ~

I know he’s involved in politics & corruption within politics,, but he posted a video of himself not long ago where he had a fedora on, dancing to Billie Jean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 12, 2019, 06:01:23 PM
He has the experience of being falsely accused & experienced people tampering with evidence.
"Being falsely accused is terror. Being maligned by media for something you didn’t do is worse than incarceration. It torments your soul and upends your life. The only way you’ll truly understand how unjust the presumption of guilt based on prejudice is — when it happens to you." ~ James O'Keefe ~

I know he’s involved in politics & corruption within politics,, but he posted a video of himself not long ago where he had a fedora on, dancing to Billie Jean.

If you have a connection to James, please go ahead and see what happens!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

January 12, 2019, 06:32:00 PM

If you have a connection to James, please go ahead and see what happens!

I don’t have a connection to him, but I have tried reaching out to him on Twitter. Especially since he posted the video of himself, connecting it to Michael, and for speaking up about being falsely accused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 12, 2019, 11:11:41 PM
 The Michael Jackson Innocent Project is a fact. The website is online and I have already added some content.

But I need help. I need a small army to help me find as much info online as possible to add to the site, link on the site and add to our YouTube playlists. If you go to our discord chat, you will see different channels in the menu where you can drop links to videos, articles, documents etc. or where you can upload pictures.

Also, make sure you follow our Social Media accounts and share as much as you can. Do you have an idea to make this go viral? Let me know!

The Michael Jackson Innocent Project: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

January 18, 2019, 06:29:47 PM
I just have to ask; Is anyone else getting a strange feeling about not many of The Jacksons speaking up about the documentary?
It might of course be that they’re working together behind the scenes on how to win this situation, & that Taj & TJ are two of the Jacksons chosen to be the most vocal ones since they are the ones who usually speak up?! And the estate has made a statement.
It’s just the "silence" that makes me a little sceptical on what is going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

January 18, 2019, 06:42:19 PM
I just have to ask; Is anyone else getting a strange feeling about not many of The Jacksons speaking up about the documentary?
It might of course be that they’re working together behind the scenes on how to win this situation, & that Taj & TJ are two of the Jacksons chosen to be the most vocal ones since they are the ones who usually speak up?! And the estate has made a statement.

Just noticed someone posted from Joseph Jackson's account & the caption read;
"Keep a low profile and hit hard."

That might be the answer to my question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

January 18, 2019, 06:55:43 PM

Interesting...

Edit. Where was this posted? I can't find it on twitter.
Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 06:59:18 PM by trublu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

January 18, 2019, 07:38:15 PM

Interesting...

Edit. Where was this posted? I can't find it on twitter.

Instagram. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

January 21, 2019, 08:01:35 AM
I don’t criticize anyone of the Jacksons neither do I want to as I have no idea of what they’re doing behind the scenes, especially regarding "Leaving Neverland." But I can’t help becoming a little bit sceptical when Taj is retweeting one of the Sundance Trustee, Ava, although it was just a tweet wishing MLK Jr a happy birthday. But then  you have people on social media  contacting & protesting the Film festival, sponsors & trustees,, and urging everyone to do the same. I know Taj loves his uncle & that he is standing up for his uncle, especially on Twitter, & he might even have contacted everyone involved in the Festival, but that tiny incident  just made me a little sceptical. I guess I have to wait and see how everything unfolds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions