Evil, ignorant & morally corrupt people at it again.

• 4 Replies

Offline Carrie

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
I just saw this on Twitter;

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-sundance-docs-michael-jackson-steve-bannon-20190109-story.html

My heart and soul breaks for Michael as they try to take him down again. I don’t even know what to write; I'm so tired of ignorant and evil people trying to ruin the beautiful man, soul and human being that Michael is. And if I'm tired, and all of you are as well, then imagine how tired Michael must be of it.
If you read this, Michael; please stay strong!    :Heart:

Offline Carrie

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
It makes me sick the way they treat Michael! I’m disgusted with the way he is treated!
I wish there were another planet to move to, to avoid these people; They give mankind a bad name. I’m utterly disgusted!

As I said, my heart and soul breaks for Michael, that he has to go through this again. You’re the strongest one I know of to walk this earth, Michael, and you have my support, as well as others here.

It breaks me that they try to ruin and break this man and his life.  :Crying:

I agree with the estate statement,  that this is "an outrageous and pathetic attempt to exploit and cash in on Michael Jackson." Also, "why any credible filmmaker would involve himself with this project.”
People who do this to another innocent human being are evil, sick and morally corrupt with no conscience. This project, this documentary, says everything about this producer and the accusers, and nothing about Michael Jackson.

Offline Carrie

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
When you go into a dialogue with arrogant ignorants on Twitter who rather go with their assumptions and perception than facts, and on top of that block you because they cannot counter argue, but personally attack you instead; It makes me lose hope in mankind!
 :Angry:

I think I need to buy a punching bag.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 09:47:27 AM by Carrie »