CarrieTopic starter

Falsely Accused - Donald Trump
October 04, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
Recently, in the US, there has been much talk about being falsely accused, and abuse and harassment.
I don’t want to offend anyone as some support Donald Trump (and think he might have a connection to Michael at this time) and some don’t;
I just want to bring up the topic of being falsely accused.

Those who have been abused, either physically and or mentally/emotionally knows that it’s hell. And those who have been falsely accused knows it makes your life hell too!
And when you have been both abused somehow AND falsely accused, on different matters and in time in your life, you definitely know it makes your life HELL!
I can’t help but think of Michael with all this talk about being falsely accused. Donald Trump said recently that men are targeted. It can be related to Michael, but it might have nothing to do with him either, but he comes to my mind every time.
I don’t know President Trump in person, but he seems to have changed publicly. What I mean is that sometimes it seems like he is taking on a character or playing a character. I don’t know.

Today I saw a tweet by James O'Keefe who through Project Veritas reveals people connected to what is said to be the "Deep State."

Here is his tweet from today;

"Being falsely accused is terror. Being maligned by media for something you didn’t do is worse than incarceration. It torments your soul and upends your life. The only way you’ll truly understand how unjust the presumption of guilt based on prejudice is — when it happens to you."

What he wrote is so true and spot on!

I don’t want to offend anyone regarding President Trump; I just had to bring up the matter of being falsely accused.
When you have been abused, it makes your life hell.
Being falsely accused makes your life hell!
Being both abused and falsely accused in your life you know it makes your HELL! And we know Michael was both abused and falsely accused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

Re: Falsely Accused - Donald Trump
October 04, 2018, 01:26:14 PM
I guess one of my points were that if you have been both abused and falsely accused in your lifetime  you know how it feels to have been on both sides, and both should be taken seriously. It destroys your life. Michael has felt how it is to be abused and how it is to be falsely accused, and so have many of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 05, 2018, 01:13:49 AM
You shouldn't have to apologize for speaking about Trump. There are lots of people who don't like Obama either and no one apologizes for talking about him.

Did O'Keefe have new stuff?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

October 05, 2018, 07:56:40 AM
I don’t know if he’s up to something new other than the videos he has posted on Twitter where undercover journalists exposes corruption, betrayal etc. for personal gain/interests.
I think the quote that I posted yesterday is in reference to the Kavanaugh case, and the latest he took on was Ronan Farrow; challenging him to have facts and video before printing an article without proof or facts. Something media isn’t good at.

I don’t have all the details in this case, but it’s surely a complicated matter. Just waiting for facts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 13, 2018, 06:15:03 AM
It's odd how this so-called "Repressive Memory" hits people so MANY years after and at the "right" moment.

-- 4 years after MJ died (therefore couldn't defend himself). Wade Robson suddenly remembered... after 15-20 years!!! .... thast he was molested by MJ ==> Defamation/ Obstruction (right when a new MJ project was about to be released by Estate) and 'Money making' seeking

-- This woman suddenly comes up ....30 years after!!... , with sexual assault accusations against a man that, "coincidentally" was just about to be appointed at the Supreme Court ==> 'Obstruction' seeking, probably also money (settlement), character assassination of a man just because he is endorsed by Trump!

This "Modus Operandi" is so familiar.

What they did to Kavanaugh looked so much like what they did to Michael.
I listened to Kavanaugh's entire Opening Statement. Moving!
Try to picture Michael Jackson speaking...he would have said pretty much the same things!
Name, career, family ruined! Media linching, Presumption of Innocence broken!

VIDEO -->> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

trublu

October 13, 2018, 11:17:41 AM
I think it's a strange paradox going on right now. The #metoo movement is seeing anyone and everyone get cancelled on the basis of he said/she said scenarios. Around the same time we had Cory Feldman re open the can of worms that is pedophillia in a Hollywood. He's gone a bit quiet hasn't he? We've got high profile people being silenced on this issue, and it seems that people are only prepared to listen to adult women who talk of sexual harassment. When is the media going to start talking seriously about the abuse of children by the elites? And when are those who were falsely accused (Michael being the main one) going to be vindicated in the media?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions