DebletTopic starter

Yesterday Souza recommended to watch 'Get Out' a 2017 film, starring Daniel Kaluuya... For those that havent seen it, it's about a young African-American Chris (Daniel Kaluuya) and his girlfriend, Rose (Allison Williams), have reached the meet-the-parents milestone of dating, she invites him for a weekend getaway upstate with Missy and Dean. At first, Chris reads the family's overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their daughter's interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he never could have imagined. The Armitage Family are members of an evil cult organization called the Order of the Coagula, who entrap, sell, and transfer the consciousness of prospective buyers into younger African Americans.

The Coagula explained; the host endures a limited consciousness existence, whilst the buyers conscious is transferred and lives in the host's body. This is explained to Chris, whilst being tied to an old armchair. Forced to watch an old TV set broadcasting a movie as a Butterfly metamorphosing the three stages, Phase 1; Hypnosis, Phase 2; Mental Preparation (psychological pre-op), Phase 3; The Transmentation.

Now the movie screamed MK Ultra, but without many spoilers, it wasn't until Roses Dad a neurosurgeon, has a buyer on the operating table ready for the final transition of the Coagula, that I see this image...

and straight away it reminded me of the Ostrich Egg in the 'Teddy Perkins' episode of Atlanta.

Could this be a connection to MK Ultra, brainwashing programme? Let me know your thoughts.
Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 07:19:31 AM by Deblet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation. ~Michael Jackson.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

Really really interesting. Now I have to watch Teddy Perkins AGAIN!  :Laughing:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DebletTopic starter

:smile:
Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 08:09:22 AM by Deblet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation. ~Michael Jackson.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal