Re: "L" and "E": Who are they/it/he/she?
January 01, 2010, 12:02:07 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
Quote from: "LOVEJessica"
Quote from: "billiejean17"
I noticed no mention of Diana Ross?
Good catch, there isn't one that I see.  :o
you have a cute signature! :D
Thanks!  :D Your's is too! =]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 01:00:10 AM
I posted this on the old forum after I bought the dvd of his videos's (number 1's) Also thought why hide Liza and Elizabeths names when he thanks others, but also if he thanked the family from 2005 trial, why not have this removed after since this had brought some much pain. But I just bought it this year so it can't be them, Lisa and Elvis is possable since the L is first meaning he meet Lisa whom introduced him to Elvis? I have racked my brain over this one and had asked anyone whom still owns cds of MJ's if he has done this on any other albums,dvd's,moonwalker movie, or books he was involved in. There could be something here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

angel

January 01, 2010, 07:23:53 AM
Quote from: "becca26"
I posted this on the old forum after I bought the dvd of his videos's (number 1's) Also thought why hide Liza and Elizabeths names when he thanks others, but also if he thanked the family from 2005 trial, why not have this removed after since this had brought some much pain. But I just bought it this year so it can't be them, Lisa and Elvis is possable since the L is first meaning he meet Lisa whom introduced him to Elvis? I have racked my brain over this one and had asked anyone whom still owns cds of MJ's if he has done this on any other albums,dvd's,moonwalker movie, or books he was involved in. There could be something here.
I have the original cassette of "Dangerous" from 1991.  It has special thanks pages in the cover, as well as the poem "Planet Earth".  The only one he gives just initials for is "Thank you D.C., I love you".  I also have the original album "Bad" from 1987 and it has a special thanks section but nothing with just initials.  The only "D.C." I  can come up with right now is Denise Chell, who is listed further down on the "Dangerous" thanks page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 07:31:10 AM
These ''L'' and ''E'' people don't have to be famous though, he did have friends who weren't famous  ;) Maybe he wanted to keep their name out of the spotlight and that's why he used initials.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 07:31:53 AM
Quote from: "angel"
I have the original cassette of "Dangerous" from 1991.  It has special thanks pages in the cover, as well as the poem "Planet Earth".  The only one he gives just initials for is "Thank you D.C., I love you".  I also have the original album "Bad" from 1987 and it has a special thanks section but nothing with just initials.  The only "D.C." I  can come up with right now is Denise Chell, who is listed further down on the "Dangerous" thanks page.

Hmmm, D C? I used to have are these on cd, and my dad had them on record since he used to Dj, I wonder if thriller or history or even invinciable has anything, I have  all these on my I pod, maybe the This is it dvd may have something also? :?  Lets keep an eye out. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

larab

January 01, 2010, 07:35:15 AM
maybe elizabeth and liza minnelli..or lisa marie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

January 01, 2010, 08:10:45 AM
Another interesting thing is a thank you from the "Blood on the Dance Floor" CD.  It reads, "I extend deepest gratitude to my new kingdom family....for your trust, your commitment and our shared vision...HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Mustafa Al-Hejailan, Tarak Ben Ammar".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 08:33:07 AM
Another interesting thing is a thank you from the "Blood on the Dance Floor" CD.  It reads, "I extend deepest gratitude to my new kingdom family....for your trust, your commitment and our shared vision...HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Mustafa Al-Hejailan, Tarak Ben Ammar".

He formed a company with them at the time called Kingdom entertainment. It only lasted a couple of years if not shorter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 11:36:56 AM
I found the "to the future" part interesting ;)
Maybe this is someone we dont know who he is working with now ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

January 01, 2010, 12:43:07 PM
Quote from: "LOVEJessica"

JOHN BRANCA...From the days of "when"...to the present...Thank You for the years. I Love You, Michael Jackson

..The day of "when" ?
Am I the only one who wondering what he is talking about ?

also he wrote " to the present " while he wrote " to the future " when he told about "L" and "E" .( Sorry for my english )
I don't know if this have anything to do with the hoax =/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 11:08:20 PM
Sorry! I didn't know this was already posted  :(   I checked the TII CD, but it has nothing, maybe the TII DVD will? =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 11:10:37 PM
D.C. sounds intresting! Hm, I wonder if it is Denise or someone else? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 12:36:11 AM
It could be Liberace and Elvis.  Just a thought! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 12:59:19 AM
maybe its lisa and elvis...it says to the future?...maybe they helping him with the hoax...afterall elvis hoaxed his death successfully  ;)  but who knows that it means...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions