"L" and "E": Who are they/it/he/she?

• 28 Replies

Offline LOVEJessica

• Hoaxer

Re: "L" and "E": Who are they/it/he/she?

• on: January 02, 2010, 12:08:20 AM
Quote from: "becca26"
I posted this on the old forum after I bought the dvd of his videos's (number 1's) Also thought why hide Liza and Elizabeths names when he thanks others, but also if he thanked the family from 2005 trial, why not have this removed after since this had brought some much pain. But I just bought it this year so it can't be them, Lisa and Elvis is possable since the L is first meaning he meet Lisa whom introduced him to Elvis? I have racked my brain over this one and had asked anyone whom still owns cds of MJ's if he has done this on any other albums,dvd's,moonwalker movie, or books he was involved in. There could be something here.
Sorry! I didn't know this was already posted  :(   I checked the TII CD, but it has nothing, maybe the TII DVD will? =]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LOVEJessica

• Hoaxer

• on: January 02, 2010, 12:10:37 AM
Quote from: "angel"
Quote from: "becca26"
I posted this on the old forum after I bought the dvd of his videos's (number 1's) Also thought why hide Liza and Elizabeths names when he thanks others, but also if he thanked the family from 2005 trial, why not have this removed after since this had brought some much pain. But I just bought it this year so it can't be them, Lisa and Elvis is possable since the L is first meaning he meet Lisa whom introduced him to Elvis? I have racked my brain over this one and had asked anyone whom still owns cds of MJ's if he has done this on any other albums,dvd's,moonwalker movie, or books he was involved in. There could be something here.
I have the original cassette of "Dangerous" from 1991.  It has special thanks pages in the cover, as well as the poem "Planet Earth".  The only one he gives just initials for is "Thank you D.C., I love you".  I also have the original album "Bad" from 1987 and it has a special thanks section but nothing with just initials.  The only "D.C." I  can come up with right now is Denise Chell, who is listed further down on the "Dangerous" thanks page.
D.C. sounds intresting! Hm, I wonder if it is Denise or someone else? :?:

Offline annabnanna

• Hoaxer

• on: January 04, 2010, 01:36:11 AM
It could be Liberace and Elvis.  Just a thought! :D

Offline i_need YoU

• Hoaxer

• on: January 04, 2010, 01:59:19 AM
maybe its lisa and elvis...it says to the future?...maybe they helping him with the hoax...afterall elvis hoaxed his death successfully  ;)  but who knows that it means...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal