~Souza~Topic starter

New HoaxPic: you can now search for pictures!
October 21, 2017, 06:19:14 AM
Hi all,

As you know I am always upgrading the website. Not just the look but also the functionality. I upgraded the server not so long ago and it runs on a newer PHP version, and HoaxPic stopped working, probably because it doesn't support the newer version. So I installed a new HoaxPic, and the difference with this HoaxPic is that you can actually search through the pictures, I made categories you can search through. I uploaded all the pictures that were once on MJJPictures as well.

If you want to upload a picture, or more, please make your own account there, because guest uploads are not allowed and this new HoaxPic is not linked to the logins of this website. If you upload a picture, make sure your picture has a name we can search for. So instead it being called 04G432r87j.jpg, name it '1979-DestinyTour.jpg' for example. That way your picture will show up when someone searches for pictures of the Destiny Tour. Also don't forget to link the right category to it.

It also gives you bbcodes for the uploaded pictures so you can easily post them on the forum.

If you have any questions, let me know! The link to the new HoaxPic can be found in the menu!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

Re: New HoaxPic: you can now search for pictures!
September 15, 2018, 01:14:43 PM
I'm looking for the link, but can’t find it. Maybe I have overlooked it as I'm on my phone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

September 15, 2018, 01:17:31 PM
It's not in the menu here on the forum at the moment, I will see if I can get that back. Here is the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

September 15, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
Thank you! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions