The Calm Before The Storm?

• 2 Replies

Offline Retro

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: The Calm Before The Storm?

• on: August 12, 2018, 04:38:24 PM
New World Order? Ok, I can agree, but...
Illuminati? Bullshit!  :Pulling_hair: :o
Whoever has read my blogs will know that I believe Michael was a victim of Mind Control. Mind control is being used for all kinds of purposes, but the most blatant is the use of it in music and entertainment. Artists are being controlled (they use rape and torture to ‘program’ them) to get certain political messages out to their fans, to influence the opinions of the public and to control the masses. Mind control victims are being ‘programmed’, usually when they are kids, and some kind of natural deprogramming starts when they get to around 25-30 years of age. This is the reason you see many celebrities go ‘crazy’ around that age, and there is a reason that the ‘Club of 27’ exists.
Just bulshit. I can't read any more... :(

Offline Retro

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: The Calm Before The Storm?

• on: August 12, 2018, 05:43:50 PM
I believe in the new world order, but I don't believe in illuminati.
I can't prove that they (Illuminati) don't exist, I can't prove that they exist. But the claim that all celebrities have brainwashed is ridiculous. It's like believing in reptilians. Do you believe in reptilian? If they (Illuminati) exist (But they don't exist, it's ridiculous), I'm sure MJ is dead. But ... he's alive, right?  ;D
The US government is responsible for the MK Ultra, not Illuminati.
Being famous is difficult. You can't be famous and sober at the same time. That's why many celebs take drugs.