~Souza~Topic starter

MJDHI interviews believers: "Sandy Loves MJ"
August 08, 2018, 12:48:01 PM
I decided to start something new on the forum; MJDHI interviews believers. The idea behind this is to get to know each other better and to share thoughts and beliefs. Other people might remind you of things you had forgotten or never heard of before. First to be featured: Sandy Loves MJ.

User Name: Sandy Loves MJ
How Certain are you Michael is alive: 90%

1.    When was the first time you looked into the hoax and why, what was the first forum you registered at and what was your username and what do you remember of that time?

In December 2016, I was looking for something on the internet and by fluke I ran across a video where it appeared Michael is getting out of the back of a coroner's van.  I couldn't believe what I had just watched.  From that moment forward I was on a mission to figure out what was going on.  To my surprise the internet was filled with huge amounts of information on the Michael Jackson Death Hoax.  I have spent countless hours since that time researching:  reading old twitter posts, books, blogs, forums and articles and also watching videos.  It has been a roller coaster of emotions to say the least.

When the news broke that Michael Jackson had passed away on June 25/2009, I didn't believe it.  I will admit that maybe for my own reasons I refused to believe it.  I wish I would have been around right from the beginning of "the death hoax" and had the opportunity to experience some of the things first hand.  Hind sight is 20/20.  Unfortunately because I wasn't I had some serious catching up to do.  I think for the most part and probably not in its entirety I accomplished that. 

I was born in 1957 and with that being said I grew up watching the Jackson 5.  I remember watching them on a black and white television set when they appeared on the Ed Sullivan show in 1969.  I have always been a huge Michael Jackson fan and walked every mile with Michael through his successes and his pain.  I will forever be a huge Michael Jackson fan.

I had never registered with a forum.

2. What is/are your favorite YouTube channel(s) and why?

This list is not all inclusive and the channel may contain more information than listed:

-MJfanforeverandaday - includes death hoax clues, factual information, connections between people and Michael, indepth information about Michael and debunking theories.

-MJDHI - includes death hoax clues, factual information (i.e. the Conrad Murray Trial), live interviews, debunking theories, Michael's innocence (i.e. what happened at the trial in 2005).

-LunaJo67 - includes factual information, theories, live interviews and information comparisons.

-LastSevenWords (LSW) - Just a comment of what I think of these videos.  There are only 10 videos, I believe the creator of these videos gave a huge amount of information and possible predictions.  I feel these videos are very deep and not easy to figure out.

-Piano Games - Tom Pickering - includes death hoax clues and theories.

3. What is the best evidence in your opinion that Michael is alive and why?

It can't be overlooked that there are huge inconsistencies reported by the media and other news sources.  I tend to put things into 3 categories, alive, dead, conspiracy.  I have found a lot of information can fit into all 3 categories.

When I thought about answering this question, I really didn't want to get into listing the basic death hoax and strange events, but I found myself going down the mental list of things that are strange.  Should this be enough that Michael Jackson may be alive, I'm not sure. (Note: this is not an all inclusive list).

Previous fake death announcement, the London shows and his health (conflicting stories), the weird 911 call, different stories of what happened to him. The ambulance and ambulance photo, events of June 25/2009 are sketchy, timeline of family removing items from the house and then the investigation, autopsy reports, the memorial, the will.

-The Dave Dave Interview with Larry King - although Dave Dave insists it is him being interviewed it appears to be Michael.
-Teddy Riley and Akon - have both said they believed MJ is alive.
-Paris' tweet - Noelle tweets to Paris "A big clue he is still alive, believers want to know" and Paris responds "Just wait for it".
-Bill Whitfield - Statement that Michael got away.
-Timeline - Everyone interviewed regarding June 25/2009 has a different view of what happened and what time it happened.  Some of the
-Jackson family gave different stories of where they were that day.
-This Is It Movie - no R.I.P. included for Michael
-Comments of Jermaine Jackson, LaToya Jackson, Joe Jackson, Ben Evadstad, Kenny Ortega, Brian Oxman, Gotham Chopra to name a few.

4. What are your thoughts and theories regarding Conrad Murray and the Conrad Murray Trial?

I don't know if Conrad Murray is in on helping Michael.  To me his attitude is very arrogant and it is not easy to think he is one of the good guys.

The trial appears to be very real.  Although there are a number of questionable things like Michael Jackson was the director (can no longer be found on IMDB).  To have 4 credible lawyers playing a role is not realistic and would be inpossible to pull off as a fake trial.

5. What is your theory?  How did he do it and why?  When did it start?

I believe Michael was thinking of planning to escape before 1990.  Between 1994 and 1995 he constantly asked Lisa Marie details of her father Elvis Presley's death.

I believe Michael may have faked his death for many reasons:

He didn't want to tour anymore and wanted to do other things
He was being sued over everything - people claiming to have had his child, people claiming his songs were theirs when in fact he himself wrote them and the never ending false accusations of child molestation.
His was getting death threats and he feared for his life and his children's lives.
They were after his Beatles catalogue.
He may have had knowledge or information that made him a threat to others.
He could never have a normal life being forced by fans into seclusion.

6. Do you believe he will return? If no, why not and if yes, what do you expect from a return and what do you think Michael will do after he returns?

No. It would be amazing if he would return. but realistically what has changed for him.  If he managed to escape, I hope he is able to experience his freedom and can have a happy normal life.  We will always love him more.

7. How has this hoax affected your life?

I feel the countless amount of time I've put into researching really put my life on hold.  I have no regrets, I've learned a lot. 

Even now I'm not positive and I do not know definitely that Michael is alive.  The whole experience has been an emotional roller coaster. I have been deceived by fake people and fake information, friendships ruined by opinions, selfishness and jealousy.  Lied to by many people pretending to be Michael or making up false stories for attention.  It is very disrespectful to Michael that they would pretend to be him and I have seen many fans hurt because of the lies people tell.  On the positive side I've met some really nice people with a common interest, made some good friends and in the end I have learned a lot about Michael.  I love listening to and finding out about other people's theories, etc.  Maybe now I can consider myself a super fan.
Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 06:29:44 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
That's an interesting idea !

Thank you, Sandy for sharing your story !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions