You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Re: Diane Dimond strikes again
July 06, 2012, 08:23:17 PM
after the 25-06, I read everything I could about MJ and my feeling toward cheating, and I just stop with this woman, from the first readings I realized it was not a good person, and as you say Tom Sneddon is heeled. I am very sorry that such people distill their poison everywhere, God forgive her someday
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 08, 2012, 04:48:05 AM
Good one Lelani81!  :LolLolLolLol:

Though she also makes my blood boil, I truly believe justice will prevail…  Remember these?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 17, 2012, 10:48:36 AM
Diane Dimond : the face of corruption

In June, 2012, Diane Dimond, journalist for the prosecution during the  Arvizo VS Jackson trial in 2005, takes back her vendetta against Michael
Jackson by drawing a parallel between the Jeremy Sandusky affair and the artist, with the aim of propagating new rumours of pedophilia.

But let us stop one moment on this journalist and let us try to see with whom we have to deal …

Diane Dimond is not a large-scale journalist in the USA. She works for the Palo Alto Daily Post (Daily News group), on the American West coast.
She covered the Jackson trial in 2005 for the same newspaper and for Court TV and covered this prosecution against the singer without worrying about facts really taking place in the Court.
From the beginning, Michael Jackson is guilty for her, and in June, 2005, when the Grand Jury acquits the artist, Diane Dimond remains convinced of her good right to accuse him again and again.

At the end of the trial she is fired of the Palo Alto Daily Post, collaborates sometime with Weekly before returning to the Palo Alto Daily Post in 2008. She remains nevertheless active on the television and the radio.

Her doggedness to Michael Jackson has never stopped and by crossing through her media profile, we notice that she weaved links with numerous actors of the 2005 trial. And first of all, with Star Arvizo, one of the accusers of the star…

By studying her Facebook page, we find people like Melanie Bagnall or Adrian McManus, laid-off employees of Neverland who had exchanged their testimonies against Michael Jackson with the media and was discredited during the audiences.
Or worse, Ron Zonen, assistant of the Santa Barbara district attorney, Thomas Sneddon – well-known to have “chased” Michael Jackson from 1993 to 2005 !

But Diane Dimond does not stop in this kind of biased cronyism ! We can also find in her Facebook friends, Jason Pfeiffer, employee of Dr Klein,
having sold to the press a story of homosexual adventure with the singer !

A real investigative journalist marked with neutrality and objectivity, Diane Dimond ! …

But where comes her hatred from ?

All begins in 1997 in fact …

Diane Dimond evokes the writer Victor Gutierrez as the main source of information on Michael Jackson.

In 1997, the book of Gutierrez ” Michael Jackson was my lover ” reveals the existence of a videotape dated 1995, when the singer would abuse his nephew Jeremy. It would have been recorded by the security cameras of Neverland and put handed by an unknown person to the mother of Jeremy. Gutierrez claims to have viewed it with her.

Margaret Maldonado, Jeremy’s mother, categorically denied these assertions. She has never met Gutierrez, or been in possession of such a
videotape. Michael Jackson has never molested her son or never proposed money for her silence.
Michael Jackson lodges a complaint for defamation against Victor Gutierrez and Diane Dimond – trial he gains in 1998.

Diane Dimond remains nevertheless convinced of the reality of this videotape, pushed by the Santa Barbara district attorney, Thomas Sneddon, who remains frustrated not to have led Michael Jackson in front of a Court in 1993 at the time of the Chandler’s affair and continue to share a lot of informations with the journalist.

Nevertheless, FBI led its investigation in 1995 about this videotape (FBI reports on Michael Jackson published in December, 2009). This
investigation led in Florida ended in nothing convincing – this VHS has never existed.

But no matter… Diane Dimond pursues her vendetta, always encouraged by Thomas Sneddon in a sneaky way …

Manifestly corrupted and dishonest journalist, her will is to continue to propagate unfounded rumours during years, punctuating her career of
sulphurous articles and books on Michael Jackson.

Convinced of his guilt in spite of the verdict of the 2005 trial and the disclosure of the FBI report concerning Michael Jackson, she has
respite to boost regularly the charges of pedophilia.

And in this year of 2012, taking advantage of the Sandusky trial – the former trainer-assistant of the football team of the Penn
State University, convicted of 45 counts of indictment of sexual assault on minors – she finds similarities of behavior between both men bringing her to conclude (without proofs) that Michael Jackson was pedophile , using picture of the star to illustrate her articles…

Who is Diane Dimond ? …

Far from being a real investigative journalist, this woman is only spreading rumours by omitting deliberately  the reality of the facts and by exceeding widely judicial decisions.

Surfing on Michael Jackson’s name for decades, this journalist knew how to build her reputation up and a generally known shape – even if her
impartiality makes smile the real journalists, worthy of their profession.
One more who surfs on the Jackson wave, chaining articles and books to capitalize on the reputation of a man without any scruple.

Everything demonstrates that this woman is only an opportunist who looks for a shape of “celebrity”, being the sworn enemy of Michael Jackson.

But everything also demonstrates that her furies to destroy the image of this artist  shows a particular personal real-life experience.
Between frustrated victim and shameless careerist, Diane Dimond has no credibility. She just feeds a trash press by imagining herself “Watergate” reporter ! But her career is and will always be her image : mediocre and disappointing, based on defamation.

The concern is that her doggedness has no real root…

Diane Dimond is only a wandering ghost who is just passing hypocritically and will quickly return to the dungeon of the trash press …
Court TV, Hard Copy, Entertainment Tonight… everything is said… we are far, very very far, from the large-scale journalism.

Jacqueline – MJ Children Foundation

mjchildren.wordpress.com/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 17, 2012, 12:18:19 PM

vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/michael-jackson%E2%80%99s-enemies-are-literally-one-big-happy-family/

After you go through the entire blog page on the above link (you'll have 2 copy n paste link)^^, you'll start to make connections. The nasty articles/interviews about MJ and Jason (being lovers) will suddenly make sense! That's only 1 dot connected. All of the shit that came out after his (MJ's) death from certian individuals are named there on that blog. OMG the dots are totally connected.

Books that certain individuals wrote (like Stacy Brown), after reading the info on the blog it will make sense why, it's because of who he is connected to.
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 12:25:16 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 17, 2012, 02:35:41 PM

vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/michael-jackson%E2%80%99s-enemies-are-literally-one-big-happy-family/

After you go through the entire blog page on the above link (you'll have 2 copy n paste link)^^, you'll start to make connections. The nasty articles/interviews about MJ and Jason (being lovers) will suddenly make sense! That's only 1 dot connected. All of the shit that came out after his (MJ's) death from certian individuals are named there on that blog. OMG the dots are totally connected.

Books that certain individuals wrote (like Stacy Brown), after reading the info on the blog it will make sense why, it's because of who he is connected to.

I never connect to Diane Dimond with Jason Pfeiffer, i have a lot to read in this blog. I had never felt so much  respulsion for a person that I do not know and that person is Victor Gutiérrez, this dude is dirty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2012, 03:03:11 PM
 The petition is a good idea, a start anyway. I haven't read all of it yet. Evil nasty ppl.  This is a comment/reply I posted on July 3rd on her site as 'Sherry' it was removed an hour later.  :icon_lol:

Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 03:34:58 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

~Souza~

July 17, 2012, 03:22:07 PM
The petition is a good idea, a start anyway. I haven't read all of it yet. Evil nasty ppl.  This is a comment/reply I posted in July on her site as 'Sherry' it was removed an hour later.  :icon_lol:

Now THAT ladies and gentleman, is censorship!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2012, 03:48:42 PM
Shows just how vain, unprofessional and insecure she is.  Unless the comments are negative towards Michael or glowing in her regards, she deletes them.  I post all the time.  They never get published.  It speaks to her character.  She’s shallow and envious of Michael’s light and wants to be in it so bad that she’ll do anything to try to get there.  But truth is, she never, ever will.  She’s scum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 17, 2012, 05:26:09 PM
Shows just how vain, unprofessional and insecure she is.  Unless the comments are negative towards Michael or glowing in her regards, she deletes them.  I post all the time.  They never get published.  It speaks to her character.  She’s shallow and envious of Michael’s light and wants to be in it so bad that she’ll do anything to try to get there.  But truth is, she never, ever will.  She’s scum.

This infamous reporter knows very well that to become famous must be stuck to a grand scale well known star and of course lying and talking bad that is what sells.
SCUM BAG  :images:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions