~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Disclaimer:
This video is a review and contains my personal opinion on Pearl Jr’s documentary “Alive III - Michael Jackson The Living Dead” and the way she is spreading lies about a fake MJ. The intention of this video is not to attack Pearl’s opinion or business or limit her freedom of speech, nor is it an invitation for others to use this in online hate campaigns against Pearl.

Purpose of this video:
I made this video solely for educational purposes and because I believe Pearl Jr. has gone too far in her hoax beliefs and is claiming this documentary is ‘100% factual’ and ‘outright proves’ that she is talking to Michael Jackson and using his name for her own personal and financial gain as you can see on the screenshot of her description of the documentary on Vimeo on Demand.

Use by third parties of this video:
I give permission to embed this video or share the link to it, yet I do not give permission to download and/or use this video or part of this video for use elsewhere. Since I am a EU citizen my personal data is protected under the General Data Protection Regulation and cannot be used without my consent. Violations will be reported to the Data Protection Authority.

See here Pearl’s brain washing tactic. if you don’t believe what she says, you apparently automatically believe Michael is dead because what real hoaxer goes against Pearl the Great? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Links to stuff mentioned in the video/transcript:
Screenshot of description of Pearl’s third documentary on Vimeo where she claims it’s 100% factual and she is talking to Michael Jackson himself: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pearl being racist towards white women and black men who date white women: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael’s middle name being Joe already out in August 2009: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My video about the hoax domain owned by the estate in December 2017: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pearl’s video about the hoax domain owned by the estate in March 2018: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Elvis and MJ death hoax similarities: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jennifer Batten on Rabbi Schmuley: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
CNN interview with Rabbi Schmuley: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Innovative Child Poverty Program, LLC post back in January of 2010 on the forum by voiceforthesilent: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jackson Family members demand Estate executors resign: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MJ in NY instead of LA when will was signed: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quitclaim deed posted on TMZ: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Website that says about Encino home "Owner Name on 6/5/10: J*** M*** J***": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Books by Jamie King: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Jamie King: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
National Enquirer magazine of January 2009 up on Amy's blog on July 22nd, 2009: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
The Twitter account (@MJJackson1958) is a fake: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Bobby Anderson resume: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bobby Anderson accidentally flipping his phone in live chat: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Screenshot where the phone flipping was mentioned by someone who witnessed it happening: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jeffrey Perez, who actually DOES sound like Michael: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jermaine’s tweet to Pearl: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jermaine’s tweet to me: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karen Faye about Pearl on Twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael’s second cousin La Toya is on YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Brenda Richie: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
Screenshot of Jafaar’s answers to Lillian: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Proof Pearl knows the email addres is fake since 2014: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pearl realizing Peter Midani is a fake: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pearl Jr. Twitter fit back in 2014, saying Peter threatened her: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And make sure you check out all the links below:

Other reviews on Pearl’s documentaries:

Transcript:
Hi guys! This will be a different kind of video than what you’re used to from me. Other than some videos of interviews I never actually narrated my videos. When I decided to make this, I initially wanted to make a blog but I know from experience that if the blog might get too long, people will not read it. I am not going to go on camera, there is a limit to the amount of personal stuff I want to share. If you have ever read the threats I used to get you will understand why. I will also post the transcript for people who rather read and will put links in the description for further research.
Most of you know I have been vocal about Pearl for years. I do not like her, nor her narcissism,  and I believe she is a disgrace to the hoax community, making us all look like complete nutcases and she makes this hoax look like a total joke. Besides that, Pearl is a racist who often attacks black men for dating white women, and attacking white women for ‘stealing’ black men from black women. She is against mixed marriages and the worst part is that she uses Michael’s name to get her racist agenda out, even though Michael married two white women himself. While Michael has fought for equality between black and white, Pearl wants a special treatment for her ‘kind’. I will link you to her views on this matter in the description so you can hear it coming from the horse’s mouth.
Anyway, a few days ago I purchased her third documentary. I didn’t want to but I couldn’t get it for free online anywhere, so I was forced to pay her € 12,21 so I could see for myself what the fuzz was about. I have seen the first one way back when it was on Netflix and although I hated it and hated the fact that she was making money off of stuff she clearly stole from other people, it was nothing compared to the crap I have been watching the past two days for the sake of this video. After this video you will know all you need to know about this documentary, so there will be no need to purchase it. If you decide to do it anyway, don’t come back disappointed and say I didn’t say so.
Pearl states in her third documentary (and maybe also in the second, I don’t know I haven’t seen it) that she is the face of the hoax community. Unfortunately she is right. She is the only one I know of who shows her face on almost every video and everyone in the hoax community (and outside of the hoax community even) knows what she looks like. It’s not bad to have someone who is the ‘Face of the Hoax’, don’t get me wrong. But it is bad when that person is Pearl Jr. and tries to manipulate the masses with her nonsense .
The documentary starts with some MJ info of the early 2000's that is widely available on the internet and all known by 99.9% of the fans. And of course she puts emphasis on Michael’s middle name being Joe like she always does, but in case you weren’t aware of this, that information was already out back in August of 2009. To my best recollection a few members, including myself started posting about it because of information posted on the old MJHD forum. Unfortunately the forum backup I have of that site only has information up until the first time it went offline early August 2009 (I think it was around the 4th or something), so there is no way to check who posted that information and why. But you can check the MJKIT forum to see that it was out by the end of August. Pearl can act like she discovered that all by herself, but you and I both know that she is lying through her teeth. Just like she recently claimed to have discovered that the Michael Jackson estate owned a hoax domain, while I made a video about that months ago and posted it on the forum, on Facebook and on Twitter. You can’t tell me that Miss Hoax herself hasn’t seen that information. If Pearl was known for her honesty I would give her the benefit of the doubt but I know better. She also claims that she discovered that Front was keyboardwizz, while we all know that was posted on the forum by a user called back. And no, that wasn’t me if you were wondering. Whether or not Front is keyboardwizz doesn’t matter, point is that Pearl lies.
The documentary continues with the Death Hoax reports of 2007 and 2008, which were also discussed online and thus nothing new.
Than the similarities with Elvis. Of course she has to point out that the marriage between Michael and Lisa Marie was fake, which is completely irrelevant and whether it’s true or not, Pearl simply can't stand the fact that Michael married a white woman. She also claims Rabbi Schmuley is in on the hoax, while he was pretty quick to make money off of Michael after his death and said in an interview with CNN that Michael may have been a pedophile. Yeah, that really sounds like someone Michael would trust. Give me a break. Check out the second video of the interview I had with Jennifer Batten on my channel, near the end where Jennifer gives her opinion on Schmuley and also make sure to check out the to the CNN interview.
She also claims Michael's favorite numbers are 1 and 7. I know about the number 7, but where did she get the number 1 from? At first it didn't seem interesting enough to mention, yet she uses that number 1 (in combination with 7) a lot later on when she goes really bonkers. So if anyone could please give me a source for that, I would be very appreciative. The similarities between the Elvis and MJ death hoaxes have been posted on practically every forum since the beginning, and there are way more and much better similarities posted by members than Pearl shows in this documentary.
Then she mentions the document concerning the Innovative Child Poverty Program, that was registered October 27th, 2009 by Michael Jackson and dr. Steven Hoefflin. Pearl claims she has been part of the hoax community since February of 2010 and this information was already posted back in January of 2010 on the forum by voiceforthesilent. So nothing new here either.
Next up is the letter by some of Michael's siblings to the estate, where the siblings put Michael's middle name as 'Joe', confirming the middle name on the death reports is incorrect. This information also has been available since 2012 and is nothing new. She also mentions that Michael was in New York when the will was signed, and not in Los Angeles. The hoax community was already discussing that, Pearl, when you were still crying yourself to sleep over Michael's death.
Then she mentions the document number of the deed for the Encino home, which apparently is 7777710. I honestly had never seen that, can't find it online either, but I assume she is not lying about it. But then again she mentions Michael's favorite number also being 1. Yes the 7's are pretty cool, but I wonder what this proves since I doubt you can control that. Neat? sure, for long time hoaxers maybe. Proof or even evidence of a hoax you'd use to convince a non-believer? Not so much. Unless you can prove that the deed is fake and/or the number handpicked by Michael, a non-believer just writes it off as a mere coincidence.
Now if she would have just left it there then fair enough, but of course she has to stretch it to fit her theory by saying that 7+7+7+7+7=35-10=25 and then 2+5=7. I mean come on. There is so much actual evidence of the hoax, there is no need to go full retard on numbers like that. Plus you have to be consistent and either add everything or subtract everything. Which numerology law tells you to add the first five and then make one number out of the last two and subtract that from the number of the first five? That is  just  twisting this in a way that it fits your theory. It's stuff like this that makes the hoax community seem retarded.
More interesting was the quitclaim deed as posted on TMZ and I saw that as of June 5th 2010, Michael still seemed to be the owner of the house. It doesn't show all the details, but it says "Owner Name on 6/5/10: J*** M*** J***". I assume that would be "Jackson, Michael Joe" but I can't tell for sure. I am not going to get a subscription to the website to check though, but maybe someone else is interested and willing to pay 15 bucks for the records? I’ll put the link in the description.
After these documents Pearl talks about Michael's alleged debts and starts adding up numbers of certain amounts he cashed in right between 2007 and his alleged death (approximately $47,500,000.00), then saying that might be the amount of cash that Michael saved up to live off of during this hoax. I personally think that the debt stories were huge smokescreens to make this whole IRS death tax situation so complicated that the estate could successfully drag the whole thing on until Michael is ready to return. And although Pearl's theory is entirely possible, it's just a theory. And theories are fine, I myself have many. But claiming that you have a documentary full of facts and let people pay for it is not fine. Twenty-two minutes in, I have not seen any facts that prove Michael Jackson faked his death.
Pearl continues with the 'Signs', apparently she considers the previous as real proof or something?
First up is the ankh (symbol of eternal life) on MJ's jackets in TII. Yes this might have been a clue, but then she goes on to Paris and some Tinkerbell picture with an ankh on her arm, linking Tinkerbell to Peter Pan, linking Peter Pan to Michael and then the outcome is Michael Jackson will be Peter Pan in the afterlife? This is grasping at straws to say the least and is just her twisting everything so she can justify her scam with her fake MJ who calls himself peterpanpyt. Her theory, fine by me, but not even close to being a fact or proof of a hoax.
Up next is footage of Michael wearing a grim reaper cape in the corridors of Staples Center on June 24th, 2009, which was released by Brian Panish, Katherine's lawyer in the wrongful death suit against AEG. Pearl then links it to the part in Remember the Time where Michael wears the same cape, disappears and then reappears. I honestly hadn't seen it before and I think it’s a good clue. I was not very active hoaxing back then, so I really wouldn't know where that first appeared but I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt for this one clue in this one hour and forty-six minute documentary.
Then there is a video of her asking a question to Brian Panish outside of the courtroom where he recognizes her and mentions her hoax website. Is that weird? No. Pearl has been bothering everyone on Twitter and where else with the hoax, even to the point where she has had public fights with family members, friends and acquaintances of Michael because she just has no boundaries or respect for someone else. Then she mentions that Brian just went on with the case despite knowing about her website and 'all the evidence'. I mean really? First of all he is a lawyer, he gets paid to go on with a case, and this only proves my point about your bull shit not convincing anyone of a death hoax! And believe me, using comic sans is not helping either!
Then she talks about the comic by Gotham Chopra and Michael called Fated. Apparently the story is about a superstar who becomes more popular after a suicide attempt. According to Pearl, this could also mean a faked death. Then the book was set to be released in June 2010 but it never came out. This could be a clue directly from Michael she says. Maybe someone can enlighten me and explain how this is a clue. I think it’s extremely farfetched and not worth buying the documentary for.
Then Jamie King, the director of the Cirque du Soleil shows in Las Vegas comes up. There was a book released in 2010 about conspiracy theories which also included the MJ death hoax, and this book was written by someone called Jamie King. Could this be the same person she wonders? For an investigative journalist, you suck at investigating Pearl. A quick Google search on the author will tell you he wrote more than just that book and even that he wrote a book about himself called A Game Ball for Frank. This is Jamie King: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login So no Pearl, not the same guy after all! That took me 3 whole minutes to figure out.
And of course the hosting hotel of the Cirque du Soleil shows has a slogan all over that reads "Where Michael Jackson lives on". It's called marketing. They do not mean Michael is living in the flesh at the Manadalay Bay hotel. It's a saying, used for many other artists who are really dead. It's not a clue. The whole world is not in on the Michael Jackson death hoax! He'd need a hell of a lot more than forty-seven and a half million bucks to have that many people involved, believe me.
Next clue is the National Enquirer magazine of January 2009, where they said Michael had only 6 months to live. Really? That was up on Amy's blog way back on July 22nd, 2009. Is it interesting? Sure! That's why it's on literally EVERY hoax website for everyone to see FOR FREE. And it has been for the past 9 years.
And the hawkboy09 post on Deviant Art, where this guy claims Michael Jackson has died on June 8, 2009, is not a clue Pearl. This person can be anyone, posting that for any reason and you do not know who is behind that post. After spending another 3 whole minutes on Google, it seems more likely that this guy is John Jackson, the son of boxer Julian "The Hawk" Jackson. John became a professional boxer himself in 2009 and is from the Virgin Islands. So both the hawkboy09 nickname and profile fit this guy much better than Michael. Not saying I am right, just saying there is more than one possibility, and mine makes more sense.
But if you're really honest Pearl, you know as well as I that this is some kid from Louisiana who has an aunt called Amber and limited knowledge of the English language who is talking to a young girl called Kayla Rogers, also from Louisiana all through June 25th, not mentioning Michael at all. I don't care what the dates are, I don't care how many days before June 25th it was, it's crap and you know it. The Twitter account (@MJJackson1958) you try to link it to is an obvious fake. Don't claim to have evidence and facts to make people buy your documentary and then recycle old non-clues and bull shit in it claiming it is "simply another piece of evidence".
And the non-clues just keep coming. The book "The Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson” was not published on June 24th, 2009. The website Goodreads has that on their website, but that doesn't make it factual. They even mention it's an Amazon Kindle edition, and when you go to the title on Amazon, it says it was published on July 1st, 2009. Big possibility someone simply put in the wrong publishing date, hence why Amazon changed it. Goodreads simply copied the Amazon info and never bothered to change it. Amazon is not going to change a publishing date because some hoaxers are questioning it, they change a date when there is an actual error.
July 1st is still quick, sure, but the book is only 80 pages long. Since it was a Kindle edition and didn't have to be printed, he had five and a half days to pen down those 80 pages. There are times my family WhatsApp group fills more pages than that in 5 days. So THIS is how that is NOT a set-up clue. Unless you have actual proof that the book was ready for download on June 24, this is another piece of garbage.
A little over thirty minutes of recycling old and sometimes even debunked stuff and the real crap starts. This is why she wants you to buy this piece of crap 'documentary': Peter Midani a.k.a. peterpanpyt a.k.a. Bobby Anderson a.k.a. biggest troll in hoax land. Over an hour of Troll Fest by Pearl Jr. with brainwashing tactics that make project MK-Ultra look like child’s play.
And the troll is not the only reason I found it cringe worthy to watch; it's the narcissism of Pearl that eventually made me throw up. I'll try to stay as dispassionate as I can but this is shit that bringsout the worst in me.
Many people have already made videos and blogs about this troll and how this is not Michael Jackson, but in a last attempt to wake up those thousands of fans who buy his crap, I will try to show you with this video why Michael Jackson doesn't have anything to do with this big scam and hopefully put an end to this online manipulation.
Let me tell you first what I remember of this troll all the way back in 2009, because he has been trolling fans since at least 2005. Peterpanpyt had a chatroom way back. I can’t for the life of me remember where, what site or what it was called. Could have been Paltalk or Tinychat, it’s not important anyway. I do remember that he left voice messages in that chat or on that same website. Maybe someone with a better memory can explain more accurately.
This guy had a big following of believers in a short period of time since people apparently thought he sounded like Michael. I never heard it, I thought he sucked at it and called him out on it in his own chat, along with some others. I think I got banned from his chat about a hundred times. Even back then it was known who the person behind it was. I don’t know who found out, but Bobby Anderson’s name already came up back then.
I decided not to spend too much time on it anymore because back then I was busy blogging and investigating and trolling his chat was just for entertainment. For a while I didn’t hear much about it until Pearl started to have contact with this guy. Again I was amazed by the amount of gullible fans kissing her ass because they bought her crap.  But this was also 2012, which meant he was still doing this 3 years later. That bothered me. Most trolls get bored eventually and disappear. When they go this far it’s closer to mental illness and alarm bells should go off. And although I think many people are simply retarded for following this idiot, I do not want anyone to get hurt. I do this because you are all Michael’s fans and should not be used for someone else’s financial or personal gain or fucked up fetish.
Ok, back to the troll fest, let’s see what Pearl has to say about her online boyfriend. I am not going to discuss every bit of it, there is too much crap that’s too retarded to even comment on, but I will highlight some of it.
One of the reasons Pearl argues Peter Midani is Michael is his accounts being created before June 25, 2009. It is pretty naive to think Michael didn’t have online fakers before his alleged death. And not just harmless retarded fans, but also people who wanted to destroy him trolled the internet way before Michael’s demise. So that is not really a reason to trust an account or believe it has anything to do with Michael Jackson. It is known in the MJ community that this guy has been trolling since at least 2005.
Pearl says that at first she didn’t think he sounded quite like Michael, which he doesn’t, as you can hear for yourself on this audio file. (audio file in the video). She starts linking everything to this troll. I mean Chris Tucker mentions spilling hot chocolate at Michael’s and the troll had posted a picture of hot chocolate with marshmallows just three days before. Jermaine tweeted a day before the troll’s hot chocolate that there is no such thing as a coincidence. Not to Pearl, not to peterpanpyt, or in response to anything about any of them, but to @TheVogueRogue (Andrea), most likely in reply to a question she asked Jermaine, yet still this is what she calls evidence.
And you know what? Justin Bieber sang Rockin’ Robin with the words “tweet-tweet-tweet” in them. That HAS to be a secret message from Michael, through Bieber, to Pearl! Because she’s just that fucking special. So now Justin Bieber is in on this hoax too. Let’s all scrutinize all his tweets and look for clues! This of course also proves, by the way, Michael Jackson is a time traveler because he sang about tweets decades before social media was available!
Peter Midani a.k.a. peterpanpyt a.k.a. Big Fat Troll posts a lot of pictures of the Jacksons and MJ memorabilia. Nothing some stalker can’t find online, yet this is also proof that he is Michael Jackson (according to Pearl). Because who else can be so infested in the Michael Jackson legacy? A TROLL Pearl, or a STALKER. The person started a fan website with a few other people years ago and I know that as an admin of a website where people share pictures, you automatically have a huge collection of pictures yourself.
But Pearl now thinks he earned the reputation of being Michael Jackson online.
As if this whole thing isn’t cringeworthy enough, the next chapter is called “Pearl”. Here is where I really needed a bucket. Pearl thinks this hoax revolves around her. Michael Jackson who? No Pearl! She desperately tries to tie anything together to make it look like it’s all about her .
Jonathan Moffett, Michael’s longtime drummer, must be in on the hoax according to Pearl. Does anyone keep count because it’s starting to become a long list of knowers. So why is he in on it? He posted an episode of the Jackson 5ive cartoon called ‘A rare Pearl’.
Then Pearl asks Big Fat Troll if he told Jonathan to do that, because you know, Jonathan is his bitch. But he said it was just a coincidence and then, oh wait here it comes…… HE GIGGLES! Yes, that is such a big clue people! How can you not believe this is Michael Jackson? He giggled!
You know she goes on and on like that, everything is about Pearl and it’s extremely hard to watch.
At this moment there is still a full hour left of this self-glorification, so I will just mention a few other things and then I’ll leave this documentary for what it is.
She says Joe Jackson contacted her in 2007 about purchasing her report on the 2005 trial. She mentions a contract she signed eventually with a company called Rock City Entertainment that she said contacted her a few months later. This contract though was signed in May of 2009, seems to be a little bit more than a few months to me, but okay. Then she claims that the address of Rock City Entertainment was the exact same as the address of the Michael Jackson company mentioned in the AEG contract. If you’re not paying attention, you might get fooled here.
Although the main address is the same (1875 Century Park East), the lot number is where the difference is. The Michael Jackson Company had lot number 600, while Rock City Entertainment had lot number 1000. That’s a difference of either 400 lots or 4 stories in the building, however they have that set up. It is NOT the exact same address. I can go there and rent a lot if I want to. Pearl can rent a lot there and have her office there herself. It’s a huge building with tons of businesses. It is not a clue, it doesn’t prove Michael had anything to do with the contract she signed with Rock City Entertainment.
Yes, I believe Joe might have contacted her in 2007. But you know what was published on June 1st, 2007 Pearl? Aphrodite Jones’ book ‘The Michael Jackson Conspiracy”. It’s really all you need to read to have a fair report of the trial and this woman didn’t sound like a fruitcake either. Just cold, hard facts coming from someone who first thought he was guilty and not from a nutcase who has had a crush on Michael Jackson since her childhood. Tom Mesereau even wrote the foreword. You weren’t needed anymore Pearl and the company you eventually signed a contract with, just knows that any type of shit with Michael’s name on it sells. Definitely in a period where he is back in the news because of an upcoming tour. Another non-clue.
Another thing I’d like to point is that she claims to have received an email from Peter Midani coming from the email address michaeljackson@michaeljackson.com. That is NOT proof, it’s called spoofing. There are websites where they let you send emails from any address you’d like. Pearl KNOWS that, many people have pointed that out to her. Yet it is still in her crappy documentary while she claims to remove info that turns out not to be true. Big Fat Troll sent this right after someone brought up the Bobby Anderson name again. And just look at what he sends to her: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. He is panicking because his cover is blown. Lies, lies, lies. Don’t fall for it.
Pearl shows the Bobby Anderson resume on video where you can clearly see this idiot speak, lisp and all, and yet she still defends his crap. Because it is Michael Jackson in a mask and a fat suit she claims. Recently Bobby was live in some chatroom and flipped his camera by accident, and people could all see his real face. Same guy as in the resume video.
But Pearl just goes on and on how Michael is wearing a mask and a fat suit and this Bobby Anderson is really not real. STOP IT PEARL! Michael Jackson is not sitting online wearing a mask and a fat suit when nobody is supposedly seeing him. This ugly asshole is a troll and you know it. And the singing! What, Michael Jackson forgot how to sing? How does he sound like Michael Jackson?? There are tons of people on YouTube who emulate his voice much better than this. Here is one, do you think this is Michael Jackson as well? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now compare that to your shitty Bobby Anderson. And stop with the Pablo crap too, he is not Michael Jackson! Michael Jackson is not talking to you! Michael Jackson is not online egging on his fans. And Michael Jackson is not a dancing YouTube monkey.
And the worst part is Pearl, that you know he is not Michael Jackson. You have known for all this time. You are just trying to get more and more people to buy this horrible piece of shit documentary.
And his is what the documentary is about, self-glorification an promotion of this obsessed troll.
Now if you are watching this or reading this and you are a follower of Pearl and believe she is honest and talking to Michael Jackson, I want you to really pay attention to the following and open your eyes.
First let me say this. I know a lot of you don’t like me. You don’t have to, but I do want you to know that I have your best interest at heart, whatever you may think about me. I am a real person and a handful of people in the Hoax Community will be able to verify that. I have been around since day one and I have had many conversations with numerous people, most of them I have never posted about. I was naïve when this hoax started and I did not know what was at stake and saw it only as entertainment, not realizing that not everyone was genuine.
I might also have made decisions I wouldn’t stand for today, sometimes influenced by others, but I have tried to fix my mistakes. I have learned a lot these past 9 years and whatever I did in the past or will do future that you might disagree with, I will always do it to support Michael and protect his fans. You can believe that much and God knows I didn’t try to get the popularity price in this hoax. I don’t want it, I have other reasons to keep doing this.
That said I want to leave you with a list of questions. I will put these questions in the description for you as well. If you are a believer in Pearl and Peter Midani, see it as a challenge for your belief. Test your own belief, what do you have to lose? You can either post your answers in the YouTube comments or on the guest forum where I will open a new thread, so you can comment anonymously if you’re more comfortable with that. I will also leave a bunch of links for you to check out. Please take this seriously and share this, because this manipulation has to stop.
Pearl has had public fights with many people. She attacked Debbie Rowe, Michael’s ex-wife and mother of two of his children. She made racist and discriminating comments to her and Debbie made clear how she thought about Pearl. I have tried to find this on Twitter, but I can’t seem to find it anymore but most of you will remember.
Then Jermaine called Pearl out on Twitter, telling her she should be ashamed of herself even and so did Karen Faye.
Michael’s second cousin La Toya is on YouTube telling you Peter Midani is not Michael Jackson.
A girl called Lillian, who’s not a believer by the way, asked Jafaar Jackson about Peter Midani and he told her that Peter Midani is not Michael Jackson, that Paris and Prince do not love Pearl Jr, that Michael does not know Pearl and that the Jacksons do not like Peter Midani because he spreads too many lies. I will post the link to the screenshot in the description.
And now recently she has been fighting with Brenda Richie, Lionel’s ex-wife and longtime Jackson family friend, who said not to believe Pearl’s lies and was pretty vocal about her as well.
Now you might argue that some of them are simply not in on this hoax and feel offended and that the Jacksons are trying to protect the hoax and just do this because Pearl is a hoaxer, but that is nonsense. If the Jacksons are so aware of the hoax, like Pearl admits herself, then you can safely assume that they have heard my name and know that I am the admin of michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com. Yet I have never had anyone yell at me, ever. I even got a nice tweet from Jermaine when Pearl got a nasty one and I received a private message on Twitter back in 2012 from Jermajesty Jackson who wanted to warn me because someone was posting ‘horrible rumors’ about me. No mystery around it, but a message coming from his real Twitter account. I saw that message too late and the link didn’t work anymore so I don’t know what it was about, but I thought that was sweet.
I have also spoken with Jennifer Batten in person for an hour, someone who clearly was not in on the hoax yet entertained the idea of it and she knows Karen Faye. She was very nice and respectful and never yelled at me. So if all this fighting was not because she is a hoaxer, it must be because she is a lying, manipulative and disrespectful [BEEP] who uses Michael for her own personal gain.
So my first question to you is if you think Michael would allow Pearl to treat his family and friends that way and what benefit he would have by having his family and friends calling her out for the liar that she is. How would that support the hoax community? And if The Jacksons are so determined to keep this hoax a secret, why would Michael himself be so stupid to come online like that, drawing attention to himself and making so many fans think it’s him? I am curious about your theories.
Then we have Peter Midani’s website. In the past this was jacksonempire.com, now it is jacksonSempire.com. This website is filled with spam forum topics, blog posts and classifieds with links to malicious websites. The new EU privacy law will be in full effect a few days from now, yet there is no safety measures taken on that website to comply with that. And if you want to sign up, your first and last name are required. So question number 2 is: If you believe Michael is such a genius like Pearl likes to call him (or Bobby in this case), then why would he have a website that is clearly a safety hazard?
Question 3 is about Peter Midani’s English. Why do you believe Michael Jackson is such a genius, yet his spelling and grammar is that horrible? I have heard arguments that Michael didn’t have that much education and I am sorry but that is just laughable! He has attended private schools and I bet he had home schooling. He has read a lot of books in his life and has studied many things. His English has to be excellent. Of course we all make typos, but the way Peter Midani writes is absolutely ridiculous and in my opinion believing that Michael would write like that is pretty insulting. So please let me know how you think about that.
Then Pearl Jr. had an actual Twitter fit back in 2014, saying Peter threatened her. Why would Michael do that? And why would Pearl go back to promoting his sorry ass after knowing what a fraud he is? What’s your take on that?
Last question before I will leave you to investigate for yourself. After watching the video with Pearl going full racist towards white women, do you honestly believe that out of all hoaxers, Michael would pick her to get a message out? Do you believe that is what he stands for? And do you believe Michael would support a racist? Let me know.
And a word of advice. Do not bother the family with hoax questions, there is no use and the answers will only disappoint you. The point of the hoax is that Michael has to appear dead, no Jackson is going to tell you otherwise, until Michael is ready to return. And it’s fine to speculate about who is in on this hoax, but other than Michael’s direct family, like his parents, siblings and children, it is simply speculation. Family first, fans second, Michael’s own words. His family has his back and if they say that Peter Midani is a liar, then you can safely assume that he is. No matter what anyone else might tell you. Don’t believe me, believe the family. If it’s not coming from the family, big chance it’s not coming from Michael. Remember that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

So the video was removed because someone reported it. I reposted it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Another video to address this ridiculous lie Pearl now is spreading as a response to the above video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

The Pearl Jr – Peter Midani Death Hoax Scam: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions