Lise222

2 MJ's
May 08, 2018, 02:52:02 AM
I would like to talk about the twin brother theory . Does Mj have a twin ? I ve always  thought he was so different in come together clip, also in dirty Diana live , and the second part of black or white , he has the same bad attitudes  , but in history tour , when he. Performs come together he does NOT have these attitudes , It s so different  . Also I want to show you a pictures of him in front of mirrors . Clearly you see  it's NOT a reflection it's an other person and behind it is an other person too .
So does MJ have a twin brother? This is my question .
I think it was. It s not michael Jackson in these clips but his twin brother  even in black or white clip, its like there are two Michael Jackson , one in the first part the other in the second part . Do you understand. ? Any way it was only a theory .
Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 06:33:03 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Twin brother
May 10, 2018, 08:27:15 AM
Hi Lise. That's an interesting discussion, we have talked a lot about that years ago. I will see if I can repost some things.

p.s. I see you are an old member, welcome back. Do you have trouble logging into your old account? I can help you get access if so, just let me know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 11, 2018, 07:29:03 AM
Ok I found some old discussions on this topic. Here is a repost of my theory on the 2 MJ's.

Ok, here is my theory and food for thought:

Katherine gives birth to Michael #1 on 8/29/1958. Then she becomes pregnant again in 1959 of a boy (Michael #2), giving birth on 1/28/1960. It is winter, they are poor and they can't feed another hungry mouth. This little boy will be raised by family, like Joe's brother Luther and his wife. I don't think they had any kids and I believe he often came to the Jacksons for rehearsals. So the kid was not 'hidden', just raised in a different home. The kid growing up at Luther's turned out to be a talented little shit like his brothers, PLUS looks a lot like big bro Michael. I am not sure if they were both named Michael at birth (first one Michael Joe, second one Michael Joseph) or if they changed that later when they started performing both under the same name. I think it was not strange back then to have kids with the same names, maybe they looked alike as babies already or maybe they legally changed that later. Not important for my theory.

So recap: we have two MJ's:

Michael Joe Jackson, born August 29, 1958
Michael Joseph Jackson, born January 28, 1960

I name that date in January for a few reasons. Firstly it is a date I came across in the Intelius records, secondly we had MJ's will revoked on January 28, 2010 (MJ #2 would have been exactly 50 years old then, perfect day to revoke your will) and lastly, if you watch The Jacksons, an American dream, you see Katherine pregnant of MJ in 1959 giving birth in winter (Joe walks around on a frozen potato field or something, I don't think that would be frozen in Indiana in August...).

Anyway, MJ #1 and #2 both perform, both make records, both make videos. There is a difference in height (5'8" vs. 5'11"/6'), there is a difference in attitude (shy vs. anything but shy), a difference in eyes (big round eyes vs. smaller curved eyes), a difference in voice (high voice vs. low voice (and yes I believe one FAKED a high voice because his brother had a higher voice), a difference in skin color (MJ #1 having light skin due to vitiligo vs. MJ #2 being a full blown black dude and Quincy Jones being HONEST when he said: MJ did not have vitiligo, he just wants to be white!). In my opinion, Quincy only knew MJ #2 who had to cake himself in make up to match his bro's skin color, not able to tell Quincy why he did that because I believe only the family knows. The picture I posted earlier in the thread clearly shows the 2 different men, the top one being the younger one, caked in make-up, doing most of the official photo shoots. The bottom one being the older MJ we have seen since the early 90’s.

At a certain point in the late 80's, MJ#2 quits, which is why I was so confused not to see much differences anymore in public appearances after that time. He is still black, they start to look alike less and less, he is sick of the mob in his neck and he has a family (TDCAU: I have a wife and 2 children??) and who knows what other reasons there were for him to stop being in the limelight that much. He does make some music still, some shoots and some videos and helps out his bro when needed all the way through the 90’s, but he is out of the public eye, his older brother does all that from the early 90's on. (One Michael LEAVES in Moonwalker, the one returning is the older brother. It is ‘Stranger in Moscow MJ’ that leaves, ‘Dirty Diana MJ’ that comes back.

But his absence is not permanent, he will return, they both need to make $$$ for their big plan and in the meantime they want to out the evil powers surrounding them and all of us while also doing something NO ONE has ever done. This is it 'Staging the Return'. What return? MJ never really left. He didn’t tour much, but he was never really gone. This is the return of MJ #2 plus the biggest show on earth with his brother. I still believe what I said in my blog, that they had a fight and hadn't been in contact for a decade or more, which is why MJ was not touring or making lots of music. The TII album cover: 'Always nice to sing with my brother'. Not brotherS, but brother. But at the memorial MJ's painS, not pain. Everything points to MJ the entertainer being 2 brothers. THAT is why he ‘can be in two places at the same time'. That is why he is invincible. Even IF they would have managed to kill one, the other MJ would still be alive. No double (though I bet there are plenty), but blood. 2 MJ's, both real, both would be recognized as MJ, yet next to each other would make people go 'WTF???'.

Who is it? Is it a friend of mine? Is it my brother?

There is an interview with little Mike (#2, the not so shy one) with Dick Clark where he is asked how many brothers and sisters he has:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

6 brothers?? Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon & Randy makes 5… You do not include a dead brother you have never met, that is a worthless excuse. The kid has 6 brothers at the time of the question, clear as day.

Donald Trump had a very interesting comment on the phone with LKL after the ‘death’. There were TWO Michael Jacksons, and he knew them both… Hear what he has to say:

There are videos, lyrics and tons of other stuff pointing to what I have been saying all along: MJ is really MJs. Two people, one entertainer. As applehead mentioned: that is how the name Michael JOSEPH Jackson can be in the dangerous deposition. It is why some songs are written by JOE, some by JOSEPH. It really is 2 people. So is the Death Certificate real now? NO. Michael JOE is the oldest, born 8/29/1958. Michael JOSEPH is the youngest, born January 28, 1960. Michael Joseph Jackson born 1958 does not exist. It’s a morph of the 2 bro’s.

It is how MJ #1 can be in NY on 7/7/2002, and MJ #2 in LA signing a will (or the other way around).

There is so much more I could mention, but I guess I made my point for now. Every ‘weird’ and ‘unexplainable’ things about MJ can be perfectly explained when it is 2 different people.

Call me crazy but if you do, prove me wrong!

Also strange is -since we all know about Marlon's twin brother dying right after birth- that Katherine claims never to have lost a child (at 2:07):

So apparently not Michael either then I guess?

Here is a thread on the 2 MJ's: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 07:32:54 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2018, 11:34:36 AM
I'm blu from the very first forum.  My views have changed much from the beginning.  I believe your views of the twin theory are close, but not in the sense of 2 different people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 11, 2018, 11:45:35 AM
What changed in your views and what's your take on it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elise222

May 12, 2018, 01:44:04 AM
The two michael Jackson are in the bad era  period I think in come together clip it's not Michael Jackson but his twin, also I read the two birds poem , where he talks about his twin brother it s so  weird ...  I have an other theory , maybe e casanova is his twin brother , but he did change physically , but when he was younger they looked like the same . Or maybe an other person is his twin and we don t know him . I s weird because, when I began to know Michael Jackson and to love him , it was like I loved an other person. First  Because I loved him only in bad era period , second because I  didn't like  his songs, only  the attitudes of come together clip, the way he denounced illuminati, the way he sang  dirty Diana , anod that s all. I was not a thriller fan era ,and neither after this period ... 

the Michael I love corresponds absolutely to an other person , not  the Michael Peter pan never land child man, not the biggest entertainer in the world , but a different man ..this man  is not like MJ in my mind  , this man  is like...  fire ! he is not shy, child man, but he  does have exactly the attitudes that you see in dirty Diana come together  and it doesn t match with me  MJ personnality . he is extremely intelligent,  but really he does have a complex personality too where he can be "bad " but also good and is beautiful inside... when I see Mj off stage I have  this weird feeling that it is not this person that I love he is only in the bad era period , and I fell " in love " with him ,because of his  personality   , but the  MJ that the whole world know  .. i don't feel the same .. I think I fell in love with his twin brother ❤️  and i saw a lot of fans who love mj only in bad era period , that s why I ask this question , because if he does have a twin brother , I will know why I feel this feeling . I m not sure you understand me . I don't think I m crazy ,did you ever feel  the same as me ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 12, 2018, 08:58:48 AM
Here is what I think, maybe you can relate to what I say.

Michael #1 from my post above has been MJ from little kid way up until 2009. He's the oldest, the taller one and he is the shy one. Not on stage though, on stage he controls thousands. But off stage he is the shy one who has difficulty connecting with people on a personal level. He's scarred by the past and off stage you will always see this reserved and shy person who is afraid to speak or show his face.

Michael #2 from my post above has been MJ from little kid up until about 1987/1988. We see him in Moonwalker still, not so much after anymore, except for maybe some photo shoots and video clips. He is about a year and a half younger than Michael #1, he is much shorter and appears heavier, and this one has a pretty cocky attitude. 

I bet everyone has their 'own MJ'. It might depend on your age, because if you saw them on a regular base in the 70's and 80's, MJ#2 might be the one you see as MJ, while me as an 80's baby, growing up in the late 80's and 90's, have seen MJ#1 mostly, and to me that is MJ and the other one always looked 'off' in a way.

Here is what I believe both MJ's. On top MJ#2, below that MJ#1 in the same era's. EWEhen I read your post Lise, I believe you see the top MJ as MJ, right?

By the way, I do not believe E'Cas looks enough like him to pull that off. I do believe he did some Spartacus work for MJ though.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elise222

May 12, 2018, 11:16:02 AM
Yes I m not sure there were 2 michael after bad era , maybe when he was  Younger but  after bad era ? I m not sure :/ . I think in bad era the "twin" appeared some times on stage, but maybe never off stage the more I think about the twin theory the more I understand this story . And I feel better .. but  when I think about. One michael Jackson everything is confusing in my mind :(( ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elise222

May 12, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
How do you see Souza the personality of MIchael Jackson 's twin brother?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 12, 2018, 01:08:30 PM
Hi Elise, see my previous replies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lise222

May 12, 2018, 04:00:05 PM
" Michael #2 from my post above has been MJ from little kid up until about 1987/1988. We see him in Moonwalker still, not so much after anymore, except for maybe some photo shoots and video clips. He is about a year and a half younger than Michael #1, he is much shorter and appears heavier, and this one has a pretty cocky attitude"

Right, if I understand , this is the one I love .. he  appears only in bad era , in come together, and also in second part of Black or white  . , tell me if Im right this one is extremely intelligent , he is not shy , he  does have a flame temperament ,he is passionate, aggressif provocative ,sexy on stage,lunatic angelic  innocent  off stage but does have this paradoxal " bad  and dangerous  personnality too . he sings rock songs most of the time. He is not Peter Pan child man , he stands against illuminati , and  is not scared to show them  directly .

Now let s talk about Michael Jackson , the greatest entertainer . .. he appears the whole time . He  has a  complex personality , he is seductive, energetic, outgoing,  aggressif on stage, off stage he seeems to be angelic and shy but I don't think it s his personality . I think he is a calculator and a   manipulator, he is  megalomaniac  just like history teaser .. this is the one who CREATED The hoax  and he created this child ish public personality .his twin brother is himself while MJ greatest entertainer is not always himself he plays roles he hides  himself behind character behind surgery maybe also ... that he creates just like he created this hoax he creates everything piece by piece . He is perfectionist he loves  to play , to create ,to read books, he loves to learn everything , to watch movies etc ... he is smart,  ( Mj greatest entertainer ) stands against them too , they don't do it the same way  watch they  don't care about us and panther dance to see  differences  .

Also  , Religion MJ twin is Christian while MJ   reads coran, bible and  is new - age spiritual . 
His twin sings  rock songs while Mj sings pop song .  Mj created hoax while his brother didn't do that
Physically  , they are not different,in  bad era period . Mj twin Is taller  than his brother , 1m80 , while  Mj is only 1m75 .

But they look identical its the personality that changes .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 12, 2018, 07:13:05 PM
" Michael #2 from my post above has been MJ from little kid up until about 1987/1988. We see him in Moonwalker still, not so much after anymore, except for maybe some photo shoots and video clips. He is about a year and a half younger than Michael #1, he is much shorter and appears heavier, and this one has a pretty cocky attitude"

Right, if I understand , this is the one I love .. he  appears only in bad era , in come together, and also in second part of Black or white  . , tell me if Im right this one is extremely intelligent , he is not shy , he  does have a flame temperament ,he is passionate, aggressif provocative ,sexy on stage,lunatic angelic  innocent  off stage but does have this paradoxal " bad  and dangerous  personnality too . he sings rock songs most of the time. He is not Peter Pan child man , he stands against illuminati , and  is not scared to show them  directly .

Come Together MJ is MJ#1, so no we see that one up to 2009. This MJ is extremely shy, believe it or not. There is a difference between stage performances and personal contact. He does fine with the first, is horrible with the second. He is shy, insecure and extremely self-conscious. A man of huge contradictions really.

Now let s talk about Michael Jackson , the greatest entertainer . .. he appears the whole time . He  has a  complex personality , he is seductive, energetic, outgoing,  aggressif on stage, off stage he seeems to be angelic and shy but I don't think it s his personality . I think he is a calculator and a   manipulator, he is  megalomaniac  just like history teaser .. this is the one who CREATED The hoax  and he created this child ish public personality .his twin brother is himself while MJ greatest entertainer is not always himself he plays roles he hides  himself behind character behind surgery maybe also ... that he creates just like he created this hoax he creates everything piece by piece . He is perfectionist he loves  to play , to create ,to read books, he loves to learn everything , to watch movies etc ... he is smart,  ( Mj greatest entertainer ) stands against them too , they don't do it the same way  watch they  don't care about us and panther dance to see  differences  .

I think you're still talking about MJ#1 although again I think you idolize him a tat bit too much. He's a flawed human being, just like you and me. Just richer.

Also  , Religion MJ twin is Christian while MJ   reads coran, bible and  is new - age spiritual .
His twin sings  rock songs while Mj sings pop song .  Mj created hoax while his brother didn't do that
Physically  , they are not different,in  bad era period . Mj twin Is taller  than his brother , 1m80 , while  Mj is only 1m75 .

But they look identical its the personality that changes .

Both are christian. MJ#1 is taller than MJ#2. Not twin, both MJ.

This is just how I see it, no one has to agree.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elise

May 13, 2018, 01:34:03 AM
Come together MJ is mj 1? I don't think he is shy, sorry for the Mj 2 and Mj 1 , i mixed the two I was Wrong .

I think in come together and dirty Diana live he seems to be taller than  Mj  .
I
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elise

May 13, 2018, 01:54:30 AM

In this picture Who is  MJ 1/2/3 ?

I Think the Mj 1 Mj of come together is  the one behind . Then there is e casanova and  MJ .
I never believed it was reflections , We see differences 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions